The Education Forum

ZFrame 449

I believe gentleman #3 would be of significant interest, if I could figure out what that black object is, extending from his face, pointing towards the ground below.

chris

PS

Wonder if that's why some of the frames are rather blurry, at this point in the film.

Edited by Chris Davidson

I believe gentleman #3 would be of significant interest, if I could figure out what that black object is, extending from his face, pointing towards the ground below.

chris

PS

Wonder if that's why some of the frames are rather blurry, at this point in the film.

Chris, it appears to me to be a shadow. Is that S. M. Holland and his crew?

Pat,

A shadow from what?

If someone fires a weapon, would the smoke show up on film?

The animation appears to be in the same general area as 449, it's a time lapse of 5 frames. Z449-457

chris

Pat,

A shadow from what?

If someone fires a weapon, would the smoke show up on film?

The animation appears to be in the same general area as 449, it's a time lapse of 5 frames. Z449-457

chris

It looked to me like it was a shadow of the man's head across the front of his white shirt. It was almost high noon, and someone leaning just a wee bit forward would leave a long shadow on their own body. But I wouldn't swear by it.

Most people look at the limo or the fence in that image. Thanks for pointing out the men on the railroad bridge. I don't think I've read a discussion of their appearance in the Z-film. It would be interesting to see if they can be identified, and, if not, why not. A number of them are interviewed in Mark Lane's movie. I wonder if anyone can figure out which is which.

That's a good point , Pat.

I'm amazed that more of them on the overpass don't appear in Zapruder, as they do in Altgen's.

Those pesky trees/branches.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson