The Education Forum

Who Killed Bobby?

Just a note to say my book on the RFK assassination is now available and I've put up a website here, with the table of contents and introduction: Who Killed Bobby?

While I reinvestigate the RFK case from top to bottom, I think there's much of interest re the JFK assassination, too.

I'm also looking forward to getting more US reaction on my film ahead of its New York release. There are new dates at the Roxie in San Francisco on June 3rd and at the Farmers and Merchants Building in downtown Los Angeles on the 4th. I'll be at both screenings, so it'd be great to see some of you if you can make it. Full details at the film site: RFK Must Die

Best,

Shane

All,

Shane's new book Who Killed Bobby? and movie RFK Must Die are essential research materials.

In addition to being measured and thought-provoking, they are consistently engaging and entertaining as well. The wealth of material is worth your money.

Shane, I hope to see your film screened in more U.S. locations soon.

Kudos,

Steve

All,

Shane's new book Who Killed Bobby? and movie RFK Must Die are essential research materials.

In addition to being measured and thought-provoking, they are consistently engaging and entertaining as well. The wealth of material is worth your money.

Shane, I hope to see your film screened in more U.S. locations soon.

Kudos,

Steve

I just finished reading Who Killed Bobby and I couldn't agree more with Steve.

Shane O'Sullivan's respect for and commitment to the truth are evident on every page.

The upcoming COPA conference in Los Angeles deserves mainstream media coverage.

Steve and Michael,

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. It's a very complex story, so great to hear it reads well. John Judge has, indeed, assembled a terrific lineup for the COPA meeting and there are indications the mainstream media may be willing to take a serious look at this case. We just need to keep on pushing.

Best,

Shane

• 2 weeks later...

I posted the below on another RFK Forum. It's amazing to read how the law enforcement officials

try to put pressure on witnesses to change their stories.

-----

I've found this youtube video where Sandra Serrano

is being interviewed by Hernandez who is

trying to convince her that she actually didn't see

the girl in the polka dot dress.

H- : Right, okay, here's the thing. You're an intelligent young girl.

You know that for some reason this was made up.

... Don't shame his (RFK) death by keeping this thing up.

S- : I-I seen those people!

H- : No, no, no, no Sandy,remember what I told you about that.

You can't say you saw something.

S- : I know - but I seen them!

H- : One of these days you're going to be a mother and you know

you can't live a life of shame knowing what you're doing

right now is wrong.

S- : Well, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.

H- : You know that this is wrong Sandy.

S- : I remember seeing a girl!

The whole interview can be found in Part 1 and 2 of RFK Assassination

: The Girl In The Polka Dot Dress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjxBCVFj10...feature=related

I saw the film for the first time last night in nyc at the Pioneer, where Shane was present to answer questions. Definitely the manipulation of Serano was the strongest point of the movie. I have almost finished the book, and feel that there is a lot of other CIA implicating stuff that is handled very deftly. I wish there was more time spent on this in the movie, because the latter leans a bit two heavily on the three guys in the Ambassador.

The book is must reading. It is out now and seems to be selling well The strong point about it--compared to the absolutely superlative books by Turner and Christian and Melanson and Klabor's book on the Trial-- is deeper treatement of the LAPD transcript of witness inverviews. There is also much new material on Sirhans life between 65 and 68.

I rented the film Memorial Day weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. With only the basics known to me beforehand, I came away with a good grasp of the events surrounding Bobby's death and appreciate the time and effort put into the film. There are so many striking similarities between Bobby's death and his brother's, least of all the "lone nut" theory, which is absolutely ridiculous in light of the evidence.

What's that little saying about history repeating itself? :rolleyes:

I've recommended the film to several friends. Thank you for a job well done, Mr. O'Sullivan.

Courtney,

You might also be interested in Larry Hancock's online article series

at the MFF website.

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/...mbassador_Hotel

There are lots of amazing details in the first two chapters.

I'm hoping to find time to read chapter three today.