The Education Forum

Jonathan Cohen

Jonathan Cohen became fascinated by the Kennedy assassination as a pre-teen, when he watched a mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald on television. He began actively researching the case around the time the film "JFK" was released, and began corresponding with other researches through the Prodigy and Compuserve Internet forums. At age 17, he spoke on a panel about discrepancies in the medical evidence during the ASK symposium in Dallas. After studying journalism at Indiana University, Jonathan established himself as a noted music critic for Billboard magazine.

Edited by Jonathan Cohen

Jonathan Cohen became fascinated by the Kennedy assassination as a pre-teen, when he watched a mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald on television. He began actively researching the case around the time the film "JFK" was released, and began corresponding with other researches through the Prodigy and Compuserve Internet forums. At age 17, he spoke on a panel about discrepancies in the medical evidence during the ASK symposium in Dallas. After studying journalism at Indiana University, Jonathan established himself as a noted music critic for Billboard magazine, where he worked from 1999 until earlier this year. He is now the music booker on NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."

Hey Jonathan,

Welcome to the forum.

Boy do I have a band for you.

I'll be seeing him tonight at this roadhouse in the middle of nowhere - the Hedger House in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. Billy Hector is the best guitarist I've seen in a long time.

http://www.billyhector.com/

I began writing music reviews in the late 70s for Broadsider Magazine at the Jersey Shore (edited by Kurt Loder), and have reviewed live bands for over 20 years in my column Nightbeat.

http://jerseyshorenightbeat.blogspot.com/

Also look forward to your contributions on the JFK assassination.

All the best,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com