The Education Forum

Morgan Reynolds interviews Jack White...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we are clear on this, Jack: you claim the images were not taken on the Moon.

The astronauts who conducted those lunar missions say you are wrong.

So you are saying that the astronauts, who say they have walked on the Moon and took the photographs - which you claim are faked - on the Moon, are lying.

That is your position, isn't it? There is no grey area here; it's one or the other.

Just so we are clear on this, Jack: you claim the images were not taken on the Moon.

So you are saying that the astronauts, who say they have walked on the Moon and took the photographs - which you claim are faked - on the Moon, are lying.

That is your position, isn't it? There is no grey area here; it's one or the other.

Evan, as you should know, there are many reasons for NASA to alter the photos they release, especially when the same rockets are used for ICBMs and spy satellites.

Just because the photos are retouched and Jack has shown that they are, doesn't mean you have to box him in and insist that he is calling Neil Armstrong a lyer.

I thought that simple minds that are easily manipulated are just players in the game, but you are a cop and appear to be forcing the issues of Jack's beliefs to be criminal - or at least a violation of the forum's policy on accusations of lying. If Neil Armstong was a member of this forum maybe he could debate Jack about the matter.

While I don't share his beliefs about the WTC, Pentagon or the moon, I'm sure Jack has good reasons for believing what he does and should be permitted to hold those beliefs without you trying to bust him for calling Neil Armstrong a lier.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

HI BILL; AS FAR AS I KNOW THE WORD xxxx IS FORBIDDEN FROM BEING USED ON THIS FORUM, BUT HERE WE HAVE A MODERATOR ATTEMPTING TO ACCUSE A MEMBER OF CALLING SOMEONE SUCH, WHEN THAT MEMBER HAS NOT ...IN HIS POST, ...DUH... :blink: B......ISN'T THAT LIKE AN ACCUSATION ABOUT NOTHING, LIKE MORE ..GOBBLEY GOOCK :blink: I THOUGHT THE PRINCIPAL WENT SOMETHING LIKE, TO EACH THEIR OWN BELIEFS WITHOUT OTHERS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BELIEVE., AS I SEE IT HASN'T THERE BEEN TOO MUCH OF THAT CONTINUALLY GOING ON..OF LATE .... :blink: B..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Just because the photos are retouched and Jack has shown that they are, doesn't mean you have to box him in and insist that he is calling Neil Armstrong a lyer.

BK

Only those with zero knowledge of the subject would make a silly claim such as this. As has been proven time and time again, White is less than a neophyte when it comes to correct photoanalysis. His Apollo works have been busted over and over.....not to mention the wacky JFK and 9-11 stuff.

HI BILL; AS FAR AS I KNOW THE WORD xxxx IS FORBIDDEN FROM BEING USED ON THIS FORUM, BUT HERE WE HAVE A MODERATOR ATTEMPTING TO ACCUSE A MEMBER OF CALLING SOMEONE SUCH, WHEN THAT MEMBER HAS NOT ...IN HIS POST, ...DUH... :blink: B......ISN'T THAT LIKE AN ACCUSATION ABOUT NOTHING, LIKE MORE ..GOBBLEY GOOCK :blink: I THOUGHT THE PRINCIPAL WENT SOMETHING LIKE, TO EACH THEIR OWN BELIEFS WITHOUT OTHERS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BELIEVE., AS I SEE IT HASN'T THERE BEEN TOO MUCH OF THAT CONTINUALLY GOING ON..OF LATE .... :blink: B..

So how else can it be said. The apollo astronauts say the photos are as taken by them on the moon. White claims..wrongly I might add...they are all faked.

White is saying they are not telling the truth. You can't have it both ways....

BTW, please point out the WORD xxxx in Burtons post.

Guest James H. Fetzer

1. The weight of the evidence is against it. See, for example, these studies:

New Work on

Moon Photographs

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html

Russians letting the

cat out of the bag

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/377/9994_moon.html

Moon Movie

http://moonmovie.com/

Top Ten Reasons Man

Did Not go to the Moon

http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp

Did Stanley Kubrick fake

the Moon Landings?

Go to assasssinationscience.com and download it.

Conspiracy Theory:

Did we land on the moon?

NASA erased moon footage

Go to assassinationscience.com and download it.

2. The weight of the evidence is against it.

"New Proof of Video Fakery on 9/11"

http://www.opednews.com/articles/New-Proof...080729-132.html

Here's an interview with an aeronautical engineer:

http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/pf_011909.mp3

John Lear, among our nation's most distinguished pilots, has even submitted

an affidavit in a lawsuit, which, along with many other statements he has

made, can be found at the Scholars for 9/11 Truth forum, using this link:

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs...ffidavit-on-the and

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs...ffidavit-in-the

Here are some studies about the passenger lists, which are incoherent:

3. The weight of the evidence is against it, too:

"What Didn't Happen at the Pentagon"

http://www.rense.com/general86/911s.htm

Interview with Craig Ranke, co-founder of the Citizen Investigation Team:

http://www.agoravox.com/news/media/article...er-of-the-11334

What we eventually learn about this research site, Jack, is that practically

nobody does any research: not on JFK, not on 9/11, not on moon landings.

Jim

Hello,

Mister Jack White,

I have read the interview

Did I understand well ?

Just to be sure :

-1. Do you actually claim, precisely, that the moon landings were faked ? Didn't Man go to the moon ?

-2. Do you actually claim, precisely, that you can prove that no airliners crashed into the Towers (on 9/11) ?

-3. Do you actually claim, precisely, that no airliner crashed into the Pentagon ?

Am I mistaken ? If I understood you wrongly, I apololgize. But I would be happy if you could answer my questions so as to help me know exactly what you think, and not misquote you in the future.

Thanks in advance.

/François Carlier/

1. No, I do not claim that Man did not go to the moon (though it is unlikely). MY CLAIM IS: All the photos "taken on the moon" are faked.

2. Yes. It is clear that no hijacked airliners crashed into the Twin Towers. The videos are faked; the stories are false. The "airliners" are a cover story.

3. Yes. It is clear that no hijacked airliner crashed into the Pentagon. There are multiple proofs of this.

I am happy to clarify my position if the interview did not make it clear.

Jack

Edited by James H. Fetzer

So how else can it be said. The apollo astronauts say the photos are as taken by them on the moon. White claims..wrongly I might add...they are all faked.

and CRAIG GUESS WHAT THAT'S ONLY YOUR 0PINION, SO.......SO WHAT......

Edited by Bernice Moore

EB: "So you are saying that the astronauts, who say they have walked on the Moon and took the photographs - which you claim are faked - on the Moon, are lying. That is your position, isn't it? There is no grey area here; it's one or the other."

There's no grey area here. Evan can't stand the idea that a member of this forum has radical, extremist beliefs, and wants to erradicate them. But Evan has no problem with NASA lying to the American public when it releases altered photos of space flights that they claim were altered for reasons of national security, or the fact that the USA CIA started NASA with 300 NAZI war prisioners who used slave laborers to build the V1 and V2 rockets and allowed them to take over the security and programs of defense contractors like Bell Hell, General Dynamics, Collins Radio.

Evan and others who express interest in the USA space program and advanced flight projects are totally disinterested in JFK's order for NASA to cooperate with the USSR in the moon progam, or that the CIA developed a UFO psych ops program to disquise the U2 and satelite recon projects.

Evan is more concerned with debunking the most dangerous idea ever proposed - that man's moon flights were faked and that 9/11 was equally suspicous.

While only a small percentage of people actually believe these things and they are not in positions that could effect our national security, the same could be said about those idiots who believe that JFK was killed by a lone deranged nut. They are only a small percentage of the population who belive such things, yet those 20% who hold such idiotic beliefs are in positions of power that do affect the national security of the United States.

And like Dan Alcorn said, "It's against the law to lie to the US government, but its not against the law for the government to lie."

Now instead of picking on Jack White, why doesn't Evan and others who are so concerned about people lying, go after those who lie that really count?

And if it is a rule of the forum not to call anyone a lyer, especially another forum member, than Evan Burton should be placed on moderation for breaking that rule and calling Jack White a lyer.

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

Evan, as you should know, there are many reasons for NASA to alter the photos they release, especially when the same rockets are used for ICBMs and spy satellites.

I thought that simple minds that are easily manipulated are just players in the game, but you are a cop and appear to be forcing the issues of Jack's beliefs to be criminal - or at least a violation of the forum's policy on accusations of lying. If Neil Armstong was a member of this forum maybe he could debate Jack about the matter.

While I don't share his beliefs about the WTC, Pentagon or the moon, I'm sure Jack has good reasons for believing what he does and should be permitted to hold those beliefs without you trying to bust him for calling Neil Armstrong a lier.

BK

Bill,

A couple of points need clearing up here.

1. Jack has claimed that various photographs taken are impossible, not retouched for whatever reasons, but impossible. What exactly did he say?

JW: But then I found, fortunately for researchers, the photos taken on the moon are on the NASA website so you can go there and download them and study them all you want. Every photo allegedly taken on the moon could not have been taken on the moon. They were taken on some studio on earth.

And I also did a time-and-motion study of the number of photographs that were taken on the moon on the Apollo missions. There were more photos taken than there was time to do and have time to do anything else. In other words, if they were doing nothing except take photographs and not doing any of their experiments and so forth, they would have shot one photo every minute.

(my bolding)

2. The astronauts who took those images have repeatedly said they WERE taken by them. They have repeatedly said they DID walk on the Moon. A couple even swore on the bible at Bart Sibrel's demand. They were not drugged, not duped, not mistaken: they were there.

3. To me, that's a black and white situation: Jack is saying the astronauts, who say the images are genuine, are lying.

4. There is no prohibition against calling a non-Forum member a xxxx, a cheat, a scoundrel, dishonest, a wife-beater, whatever. You cannot say that about to a Forum member. There are numerous instances of this on the sub-forum. I can call Bart Sibrel a cheat and a xxxx and there is nothing wrong with that. I know that the rule appears to say that, but we mods (and John) have discussed it on occasion and we know what the intent is.

So no, I'm not try to get Jack to incriminate himself. I'm trying to get him to stop being wishy-washy.

Edited to add:

See this post, where I show the instances Jack has refused to answer questions, continually says NASA is lying, and insinuates that I am a NASA operative.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=182211

I have never stopped Jack making his Apollo claims; rather I (and others) cannot get Jack to defend his claims once they are made. Most often he does not reply - he just calls me a disinformation agent and won't address the valid points I have raised. He makes a claim - which is easily proven wrong - then only talks about it to people who support it. He won't discuss those claims with his detractors because - IMHO - he knows he'll be proven wrong.

No opinions at all. Just solid empirical facts. But then again I understand how hard real FACTS are for some to deal with. They really screw up a good fantasy.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I have never stopped Jack making his Apollo claims; rather I (and others) cannot get Jack to defend his claims once they are made. Most often he does not reply - he just calls me a disinformation agent and won't address the valid points I have raised. He makes a claim - which is easily proven wrong - then only talks about it to people who support it. He won't discuss those claims with his detractors because - IMHO - he knows he'll be proven wrong.

I agree completely but I think it goes deeper than that. I don't think Jack is able to admit he might be wrong about something. That would fit well with his seeming paranoia that all those who post opposing viewpoints must be paid to do so. Apparently nobody is able to examine the research and come to a different opinion.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

The astronauts who claimed they took the moon photos did not take moon photos. Call it what you want.

Jack