The Education Forum

Barbara Olson

On the letsrollforum.com I discovered a security tape of Dulles Airport on 9-11. Five hijackers are seen and identified, I don't know one from the other. Maybe some of you do.

At about 2.22 a woman who looks remarkably like Barbara Olson is seen walking between 2 hijackers quickly to get to her plane. She has her hair in a big clip in the back. She's wearing black and is talking on a CELL PHONE!!! This is the video. I don't know why they haven't released it earlier, since it seems to prove the official story. Of course, no plane went into the Pentagon. It was a missile. So what happened to her? Is she dead or living another life somewhere, possibly with plastic surgery? Again, I thought this was very important. There is no 9-11 stuff on this forum. So I hope you understand.

Here's the video:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Kathy C

I can't seem to make the html disappear and the video to work. It's on letsrollforum.com and witness-2.blogspot.com (scroll down).

(Books on sale that might interest some Forum members:

The Secret Man by Bob Woodward (Watergate)

The Choice by Bob Woodward (Presidential elections)

New World Order by Pat Robertson

Character by Gail Sheehy (about Candidates)

Amazon.com Paper and Pen)

I wanted to put the books in small letters but it wouldn't highlight. I am definitely having trouble with my computer, so I keep switching browsers. But I wanted people to know about this video.

Edited by Kathleen Collins

On the letsrollforum.com I discovered a security tape of Dulles Airport on 9-11. Five hijackers are seen and identified, I don't know one from the other. Maybe some of you do.

Kathleen, Why are you posting this under JFK assassination debate?

And if you don't believe a plane hit the pentagon, but it was a missile instead, then how do you account for the half dozen people - witnesses, who I talked to who saw a plane go into the Pentagon, as well as the identifiable plane debris that littered the place?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

At about 2.22 a woman who looks remarkably like Barbara Olson is seen walking between 2 hijackers quickly to get to her plane. She has her hair in a big clip in the back. She's wearing black and is talking on a CELL PHONE!!! This is the video. I don't know why they haven't released it earlier, since it seems to prove the official story. Of course, no plane went into the Pentagon. It was a missile. So what happened to her? Is she dead or living another life somewhere, possibly with plastic surgery? Again, I thought this was very important. There is no 9-11 stuff on this forum. So I hope you understand.

Here's the video:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Kathy C

I can't seem to make the html disappear and the video to work. It's on letsrollforum.com and witness-2.blogspot.com (scroll down).

I wanted to put the books in small letters but it wouldn't highlight. I am definitely having trouble with my computer, so I keep switching browsers. But I wanted people to know about this video.

And if you don't believe a plane hit the pentagon, but it was a missile instead, then how do you account for the half dozen people - witnesses, who I talked to who saw a plane go into the Pentagon, as well as the identifiable plane debris that littered the place?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Here's the video:

Kathy C

I want to say that I've just spent 2+ hours with a computer tech. I don't know where 9-11 exists on this Forum. Political conspiracies? I wanted to put it where people would see it, but it got screwed up. Barbara Olson is a big deal in 9-11. This was the first time we saw an airport video. It seemed to follow the official story. Then my computer crashed. I don't believe the people who say they saw a big plane go into the Pentagon. What they saw was a plane go over the Pentagon and land at Ronald Reagan airport. They did see the plane and it looked like it caused the Pentagon explosion. They missed the missile, watching the big plane. It's like people who say about President Kennedy that the shot happened inside the car, that the driver did it or that Jackie killed him herself with a small gun held under his chin. That's one way 9-11 can be compared with the Kennedy Assassination. There should be a forum dedicated here to 9-11. There isn't. Too bad you don't like it and that you can't see the importance of this video. It's like when you told me I was "stalking" Donald O. Norton. No, that was John Armstrong.

Kathy C

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Here's the video:

Kathy C

I want to say that I've just spent 2+ hours with a computer tech. I don't know where 9-11 exists on this Forum. Political conspiracies? I wanted to put it where people would see it, but it got screwed up. Barbara Olson is a big deal in 9-11. This was the first time we saw an airport video. It seemed to follow the official story. Then my computer crashed. I don't believe the people who say they saw a big plane go into the Pentagon. What they saw was a plane go over the Pentagon and land at Ronald Reagan airport. They did see the plane and it looked like it caused the Pentagon explosion. They missed the missile, watching the big plane. It's like people who say about President Kennedy that the shot happened inside the car, that the driver did it or that Jackie killed him herself with a small gun held under his chin. That's one way 9-11 can be compared with the Kennedy Assassination. There should be a forum dedicated here to 9-11. There isn't. Too bad you don't like it and that you can't see the importance of this video. It's like when you told me I was "stalking" Donald O. Norton. No, that was John Armstrong.

Kathy C

This is the video. I don't know why they haven't released it earlier, since it seems to prove the official story.

Here's the video you tried to post

link (add the 2nd 't'): htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEqjpHVPhM

The tape was released 7 years ago. The reason why you believe the absurd things you do is because you are severely misinformed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3915471.stm

This is the video. I don't know why they haven't released it earlier, since it seems to prove the official story.

Here's the video you tried to post

link (add the 2nd 't'): htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEqjpHVPhM

The tape was released 7 years ago. The reason why you believe the absurd things you do is because you are severely misinformed.

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/3915471.stm

You're a real son of a gun. First of all, there was no mention of Barbara Olson at all in that article. I guess it was overlooked. Phil Jayhan from letsrollforums.com thinks the issue with Barbara Olson is very important.. Rich D. thought it was very important. At least he had a 9-11 forum on his site. Thank you for posting the video for me. I guess you believe an airplane flew into the Pentagon. Look at the photos. Jack White has a site dedicated to 9-11.

This is major.. I honestly wouldn't know one Arab from another. But I know Barbara Olson and that fraud Ted Olson. He couldn't squeeze a tear out of his eye when Larry King interviewed him right after it happened.

Kathy C

You're a real son of a gun. First of all, there was no mention of Barbara Olson at all in that article.

Completely irrelevant to question of when the tape was released. You thought it only came out recently when in fact it came out in 2004

I guess it was overlooked.

Perhaps it was Olson, perhaps it wasn't who cares? We know that she and everyone else on the plane went through the check point.

Phil Jayhan from letsrollforums.com thinks the issue with Barbara Olson is very important.. Rich D. thought it was very important. At least he had a 9-11 forum on his site.

Why should I care what they think/thaught?

Thank you for posting the video for me. I guess you believe an airplane flew into the Pentagon. Look at the photos. Jack White has a site dedicated to 9-11.

Yes the overwhelming evidence indicates that flight 77, a Boeing 757-200, hit the building. This has been extensively discussed on several threads here. The only thing Jack's studies prove is that he is easily confused.

You're a real son of a gun. First of all, there was no mention of Barbara Olson at all in that article.

Completely irrelevant to question of when the tape was released. You thought it only came out recently when in fact it came out in 2004

I guess it was overlooked.

Perhaps it was Olson, perhaps it wasn't who cares? We know that she and everyone else on the plane went through the check point.

Phil Jayhan from letsrollforums.com thinks the issue with Barbara Olson is very important.. Rich D. thought it was very important. At least he had a 9-11 forum on his site.

Thank you for posting the video for me. I guess you believe an airplane flew into the Pentagon. Look at the photos. Jack White has a site dedicated to 9-11.

Yes the overwhelming evidence indicates that flight 77, a Boeing 757-200, hit the building. This has been extensively discussed on several threads here. The only thing Jack's studies prove is that he is easily confused.

You really like to spread BS. I don't care when the tape was found. They weren't looking for Barbara Olson. They were looking for the hijackers. A researcher friend of mine emailed me years ago in the early morning to tell me that they found Barbara Olson alive in Europe. I had to take a pill for tachycardia. I couldn't rest for 2 weeks. But nothing came of it. The facts weren't straight. I don't think you can imagine how many people hoped she was alive.

Recently someone uncovered this video and realized there was a woman who looked like Barbara Olson checking her luggage and walking fast to the gate while talking on her cell phone. I'm surprised you're not interested in this. It follows the official story.

Kathy C

You really like to spread BS. I don't care when the tape was found.

???? You were the one who brought up when the tape was released you wrote “I don't know why they haven't released it earlier, since it seems to prove the official story.”

Recently someone uncovered this video

The video was not “Recently someone uncovered” it’s be public since 2004 and has been discussed on truther and debunker sites and even in truther books since

and realized there was a woman who looked like Barbara Olson checking her luggage and walking fast to the gate while talking on her cell phone. I'm surprised you're not interested in this

As stated above all the PAX on the plane went through the checkpoint, so all would have been filmed.

What I recall of significance about Barbara Olson is that they never seemed to get the story straight about how she called her husband from the plane. Cell phone. No, there was a problem with that. Okay, it was some phone that was at the seat. No, there was a problem with that too. Well, never mind, Ted says she called. Or maybe someone can summarize how the question was resolved. As in the JFK case, unanswered questions about 9/11 can just wear you out.

Thanks for the link.

What adds to the tragedy of Barbara Olson's death is that she may not have been important enough to be spared. Or looking at it another way, she may have been well known enough to serve as a token famous person among all the dead.

WTC leaseholder Larry Silverstein somehow knew to have a doctor's appointment that morning instead of his usual daily breakfast in the tower. President Bush's cousin Jim Pierce somehow knew to move a business meeting he had scheduled in the tower that morning to a building across the street. But no one was looking out for poor Barb, if they knew she was flying that day.