The Education Forum

Once Upon A Time in Never Never Land

Tosh,

I know and I do believe you.  Files has named your name to me several times.

And I will post up this.  Just put my fingers on it with ease.  What I thought I sent Uwe David Weaver last night was Files first letter.  He may have your name in it as well.

Those first letters was the most that he did in fact name you.

OK I think this will work.  Just the first page is enogh of this.

Nancy. Thank you for the information. In order for me to place the operation or operations that is mentioned in your letter from Jmmey(James) I will need more information.

(1) What date or year are we talking about?

(2) Where are we talking about? What country?

(3) What was the code name of the "Cut-Out" operation that we were suppose to have worked on? (note... the two ops I am thinking of which were connected to Bill Copper, before he crashed with Sawer and Husenfus hit the silk, are now de-classified and can be talked about

(4) I'll need the name of the "military attachee" for both of those operation and the Command he was assigned to. (example Southern Command... NATO Command, ect.(I'll also need the number of the operatives assigned to the operation.

(4) If one of these operations was in Central America, I'll need the country and the airfield and the hanger number where we received our briefings.

(4) I'll need the story of what happen to 'Scott Wheeler" and where it happened... example in the jungles..., on a mountain top..., jungle mountains..., on the coast....??)

(5)If we are not talking about that time frame, then I will need to know the code names from 'Pelican Roost" and its location. I need to know the name of the three boats we used to get the weapons to shore and where we landed the weapons? Was it 'high tide' or low tide?

(6) If we are not talking about that time frame, then I need to know the name of the ranch in Mexico and the "sequencing code" of that operation and the name of KIKI's pilot... not the one he was tortured with... the other one from Eagle Pass Texas?

(7) And last. I need Jimmy's RA S/N number (he was to young, as I, to have had a U.S. assigned military number the last five numbers of his RA will do. They are in order and will show the year they were assigned. This will help me place him and perhaps the name of the operation. That would go a long way in helping me get a handle on Jimmey. If we served together he will remember the numbers... its something we never forget..., in case we were ever captured.

Nancy. Thanks for the help. I will be looking forward to the information you can provide and care to share. Thanks again Tosh Plumlee.

Good thing I finally wrote back to Jimmy last month and he just responded back to me two weeks ago. Will give him this information. All of it.

The letter will be out tomorrow morning.

I will and I will post it up here unless I have my own web site by the time I hear back from him. Will inform you.

Thank you,

Nancy