The Education Forum

Once Upon A Time in Never Never Land

Hypothetical: JFK Research breeds many types of people.

From the realm of 'Never, Never, land'.:

I once knew a man who claimed to be a professional researcher. He believed in what he was doing and in the research he had done. He was a good man. He worked hard. But in his little world of shadows and make believe lurked real predators. My friend was like a little fish. Then one day a bigger fish, a "shark" came lurking about. The shark, in disguise, slowly swam next to him and nudged him a little, and in a short while won his confidence.

My friend and the shark became good friends and soon became a 'working' team. They swam and played together for a short while. Then, unexpectedly the little fish, my friend, died and his widow was left alone with hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills to pay. All she had left was the research her lover had left her. The predator shark kept swimming; circling, smaller and smaller circles, tighter and closer to the widow. He manipulated the widow with smiles and tears and soon won her confidence. He worked the 'little fishes' project. In disguise, he soon became the lead fish in the little fishes work.

It was said, "The big fish was going to help the little fishes widow pay all the medical bills". Soon the big fish, the shark, obtained another interview from the little fishes previous contact. And in time, he sold the little fishes research to a money man in a place near 'never never land', far far across the seas;

From the money received from the never never land man, the big shark, paid his overdue bills, bought a brand new yacht, and a shiny new sports car. The big fish shark was finally in the big time. He played the big time, the big life of glitter. He sang crazy songs and poped pills.

The widow of the little fish was left with nothing, left to fend for herself and beg off the creditors. She had nothing; nothing to sell. She could not pay the medical bills of the little fish. All she had left were her memories of a good man.

Then one night, she threw up her hands. Let out a lonely cry; and threw an old torn sheet over the cracked window.., she kicked another spot of coal toward the fireplace, and went to sleep, drifting into a pleasant dream of another world; a place near a place called, " never never land". A place of of dreams and peace.

Have a good one. I Hope all will sleep well tonight; in spite of the other sharks still lurking out there, hidden deep within the voids of JFK research.....

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh, for sure you are a witness.

What I have learned so far is a witness has to go one way or another. If they have to be killed off they do. If they have to be silenced they have their means on that too called discrediting them.

Then there is researchers. It is about the same with them. If they get to close then they too have to be discredited and maybe even with it hurt a family member.

Then there are the ones that are involved. They have to win them over so they get paid off some in money and some in some kind of kindness of a deed. It makes the loop tight around their necks. Keeps them in a tight bind.

There isn't much anyone can do. Pray hope look for a cure to what I would have to say is a curse on everyone involved.

I have a letter where one says SHE IS A WITNESS GET ME INFORMATON ABOUT HER. WHERE SHE LIVES ANYTHING ABOUT HER. I at that time, didn't know and was relieved about this fact. Very relieved it felt like a cat after a bird. Until, someone put her in front of me. I wrote to her and said what are you doing.

The saddest part is they do this still never never stop and never never quit. They even will destroy evidence and they don't care. There is only one solution and that is something more called faith in what we do and just pray in the end it will all come out and work out.

I tried to figure out who you are talking about. I think I can.

Of course, there is the really big shark, that is up high in the oval office.

It won't stop until it dies off. Goes from one to the next just sort of passes it along and will work harder on this part more than most know.

On the average of a scale one to ten, how far off would you say that I am?

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

"I tried to figure out who you are talking about. I think I can.

Of course, there is the really big shark, that is up high in the oval office.

It won't stop until it dies off. Goes from one to the next just sort of passes it along and will work harder on this part more than most know.

On the average of a scale one to ten, how far off would you say that I am?"

Wrong again Nancy. It seems rather obvious the shark is Bob Vernon.

Wrong the question was asked to Tosh not you.

Also, Vernon is the very little fish. I had the line up of them all and it is Mrs. West who is out of the money that was promised to her. I know that, Richard.

Good thing that a few read what I had posted before I decided to delete the names rather than have them out.

But, into pays off isn't done by Vernon he doesn't have that kind of means to do that. That is a done from someone way higher up. And YES THERE ARE PAY OFF'S in this to this day. The sad part is they go to the wrong people and I am not referring to Wim here. Then again I am not sure where he is on this yet. What side?

"Wrong the question was asked to Tosh not you."

If you give an inaccurate response on a public forum, you should expect an answer from any member. If you don't want a group discussion, you should use email or private message through the forum.

"But, into pays off isn't done by Vernon he doesn't have that kind of means to do that."

When did Tosh mention in his story anything about "payoffs"?

" And YES THERE ARE PAY OFF'S in this to this day."

I'm sure there are, but what does it have to do with what Tosh posted?

"The sad part is they go to the wrong people"

Payoffs go to the wrong people? Who should payoffs go to? Are there "right people" to pay off?

"...and I am not referring to Wim here. Then again I am not sure where he is on this yet. What side?"

I'm sure Wim is still trying to figure out what you're talking about, just like everyone else. :surfing

I'm sure Wim is still trying to figure out what you're talking about, just like everyone else.   :huh:

Posted on: Nov 2 2004, 02:20 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 605

Sure I did. There's a lot of lying going on around Files by established characters:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/epstein.htm

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/letters.htm

J.F. letter to P.J. May 28, 1999

"..... I dont know if I told you this before or not, but Joe West died not knowing that I was one of the shooters. He never knew that I was the one behind the fence. When Joe died, I was relieved; I thought it was all over with. But then I let Bob Vernon talk me into helping out Mrs. West so she would have the money to pay off the hospital bills that Joe left her with. She was broke and hurting, so I agreed. e......" excerpts from letterposted on this form.

Edited by William Plumlee

I'm sure Wim is still trying to figure out what you're talking about, just like everyone else.   :huh:

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 605

Sure I did. There's a lot of lying going on around Files by established characters:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/epstein.htm

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/letters.htm

J.F. letter to P.J. May 28, 1999

"..... I dont know if I told you this before or not, but Joe West died not knowing that I was one of the shooters. He never knew that I was the one behind the fence. When Joe died, I was relieved; I thought it was all over with. But then I let Bob Vernon talk me into helping out Mrs. West so she would have the money to pay off the hospital bills that Joe left her with. She was broke and hurting, so I agreed. e......" excerpts from letterposted on this form.

Tosh,

were you ever participant of any operation or team that did include James Files and William Cooper at the same time , was James Files a member of any blackop

team you where a part of at the same time ?

Did you know James Files before you got involved with Joe West or Bob Vernon ?

James Files did state this, and as far as I know, you never said that you knew

about James Files before his story became known.

Is it possible, that you had participated in one or more operation with

James Files, but he used another name, and therefore you didn't remember

him, or has he in your opinion not told the truth about it ?

thanks

Edited by Dave Weaver

"...and I am not referring to Wim here. Then again I am not sure where he is on this yet. What side?"

I'm sure Wim is still trying to figure out what you're talking about, just like everyone else. :huh:

Yeah, but it seems to me that if Wim is the guy with all the dough, why didn't he take care of Mrs. West, especially after he realized what he had gotten into with

Vernon?

I mean, like where is the humanity here, when you hang some poor widow out to

dry like that? And, I'm not being snide here. I'm dead serious!

I'd sure like to know what these guys have to say for themselves. Otherwise,

they're both no better than a carney barker, or better yet, the hawkers outside of the strip joints on Bourbon Street. Small Timers in the Big Easy? Get bent! :huh:

Tosh,

You may very well be right. There is a lot of lying or rather better phrased twisting of truths as far as what James Files says he did or ever for that matter saw.

What Files has told me is that he made an agreement (CONTRACT) with the government. He can't brake that contract and by several times expressing it WON'T break it either. One of those details is that he can't tell anything he saw that day or where anyone would stand either. This in itself would cause serious problems with telling a story of events and surroundings for him to be one hundred per cent creditable.

The why's are in some of my letters as to why he actually did tell it. I asked him it isn't just for Mrs. West is it that you told the story? He did respond back to me on that because he could to me. It was the Mafia I made a promise to and I told them yes they asked me to tell it one day and I promised them I would.

What I wrote now in a personal e mail to Bob Vernon because he wishes I post many of Files letters up or give them over to him which I will not do as far as giving them over to him for his own personal use. He wishes to see how much Files told me differ from what was all ready stated.

When I do get my forum up and I do pray it is soon. I will need to know and accesss it and will unfold each and every part. I have two sides on me to do this. One is James Files himself and the other is my attorney who backs a part dealing with the Mafia in regrads to what was set up so many years ago.

I do aim with all of my heart to tell show and explain each part and will not withhold anything of what I have seen and expericed and learned.

Joe West, James Files did think the world of. He only mentioned both of them to me only once.

I do look forward of showing and explaining parts in those letters when I can have them viewed on my own forum. Won't have to worry about them being removed and or placed into sections that they don't deserve to be because of lack of understanding of all facts from forum members. That really wasn't fair to what I kept saying over many times. It also is not fair to the story itself even though I many times stressed James Files story is a cover story and a front story.

He went as far as he could tell it, even if he had to twist facts around to do because of the contract.

Now, ask yourself (did James Files ever say I will swear on a Bible to that, or did he ever say this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?) The answer to that is NO he never did. Was he ever put into that situation of that. NO he never was. I also know what Files told me if he were ever put on the stand for JFK. He said he would say what he wants to talk about and not what they would want to hear. I am telling it as it is. Later will show that as well.

The other thing about Vernon. He only wanted James Files letters just them. I named to him about my letters way back. I said to him how will you know the full part. Jimmy would many times never quote me and he would know when he answers it without the question that I would know what he is saying. I have to say without the other you don't have the full part. That would also cut it short. Didn't take me long to catch onto that too. It was a way of putting something through the prison system without them fully catching onto it.

My last letter from Files was about two weeks ago. He was surprised to hear from me. I will get in touch with him again. No one ever told him not to write to me.

What he stated to me some time back was "it is what people are saying, as to why I have to stop writing to you.'

Also, Files is very encouraging me to do exactly what I am doing. He wised he could have been there with me when I was talking to some people to see the look on their faces. The point was behind that about finding out that 82nd airbourne division in 1959 in Laos was not on the books and records in NARA. That is when he told me they actually did put it out for a while but no one cared so they put it back under again. Well, I do care, the fact is prior I just didn't know anything about it. Have a feeling that if Bush were not in office I would have seen those records. That is why they might have been very upset down in NARA when they had nothing to show for that year. NO RECORDS.

Dan Marvin told me on the phone that he was certain that James Files was there in that outfit. Dan wanted me to go to them and try to get a register with all of the names on it. Yes, it is another dept. that has that information perhaps but not sure. The form they have given me doesn't seem to cover this type of information. The names of them is important and the reason why it is so important is because many of them were involved into JFK assassination on that list. That was a prior thing done by a pre planned effort to have JFK run for office and have Johnson come into office after the job of Killing Kennedy was complete.

There was no other reason and the fact that those records were never turned in and ever entered into a book is evidence of this fact. Also evidence of the fact that James Files is telling as much as he can and as far as he can what really did happen. I have posted up my first letter on Lancer. I think so. I have I have it entered into my computer also Wim Dankbaar and Bob Vernon both have that letter. Bob has one more thing. He also has my own letter to James Files in which I tell Jimmy enough to make him know that I was FOR REAL. Also Files does name to me in that very first letter that fact of which I told you now.

As I stated and mean it, I do look forward to posting up all that I can and what I also stated to Files for him to answer me in many question. Jimmy knows I am not doing this for money but for the truth he also knows what I hold dear to my self as well. A certain place I once lived at. He knows the deal he made and he knows I wish to do what I can to help that part come out. He also thanks me for the truth not to come out. That he knew would make me mad and react.

Why would the Mafia ask Jimmy to one day tell it? There actually is two reasons.

One the government used the Mafia (got all groups involved in one way or another) and then later on had the orders to kill them as a return favor. The other reason is the agreement that Nixon had set into motion at the time of Watergate into full thrust, that was when it was annoucned in Calif. newspapers that Nixon told the mafia there will be no more deals. He made those arrangements with Fitzsimmons aboard air force one on Feb. 12, 1973. This fact that James FIles told me and I did check out with NARA in the Watergate section with Pat Anderson, who is an administor there and also handles Nixon's records on his appointments. She also told me how long the meeting was as well. NOT LONG.

What Files told me was a non truth story a cover story and it was stated that it was a whole day meeting with Nixon being with the Mafia. Nixon was there but not the day, He had several other appointments that day as well. The time with Fitzsimmons on air force one which did shock Pat Anderson when she realized this fact was only 20 minutes. What I was after was the records of discussion there was nothng kept that they had on records to show for that. Only one was with Nixon and that was Halderman. Files must have been told it was with full staff.

These facts do show up in those letters between Files and myself. It was soon after Files found out that I was talking to Pat Anderson that he felt it best at that time that we stop writing to each other.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Tosh,

You may very well be right.  There is a lot of lying or rather better phrased twisting of truths as far as what James Files says he did or ever for that matter saw.

What Files has told me is that he made an agreement (CONTRACT) with the government.  He can't brake that contract and by several times expressing it WON'T break it either.  One of those details is that he can't tell anything he saw that day or where anyone would stand either.  This in itself would cause serious problems with telling a story of events and surroundings for him to be one hundred per cent creditable.

The why's are in some of my letters as to why he actually did tell it.  I asked him it isn't just for Mrs. West is it that you told the story?  He did respond back to me on that because he could to me.  It was the Mafia I made a promise to and I told them yes they asked me to tell it one day and I promised them I would. 

What I wrote now in a personal e mail to Bob Vernon because he wishes I post many of Files letters up or give them over to him which I will not do as far as giving them over to him for his own personal use.  He wishes to see how much Files told me differ from what was all ready stated. 

When I do get my forum up and I do pray it is soon.  I will need to know and accesss it and will unfold each and every part.  I have two sides on me to do this. One is James Files himself and the other is my attorney who backs a part dealing with the Mafia in regrads to what was set up so many years ago.

I do aim with all of my heart to tell show and explain each part and will not withhold anything of what I have seen and expericed and learned.

Joe West, James Files did think the world of.  He only mentioned both of them to me only once. 

I do look forward of showing and explaining parts in those letters when I can have them viewed on my own forum.  Won't have to worry about them being removed and or placed into sections that they don't deserve to be because of lack of understanding of all facts from forum members.  That really wasn't fair to what I kept saying over many times.  It also is not fair to the story itself even though I many times stressed James Files story is a cover story and a front story.

He went as far as he could tell it, even if he had to twist facts around to do because of the contract.

Now, ask yourself (did James Files ever say I will swear on a Bible to that, or did he ever say this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?)  The answer to that is NO he never did.  Was he ever put into that situation of that.  NO he never was.  I also know what Files told me if he were ever put on the stand for JFK.  He said he would say what he wants to talk about and not what they would want to hear.  I am telling it as it is.  Later will show that as well.

The other thing about Vernon.  He only wanted James Files letters just them.  I named to him about my letters way back.  I said to him how will you know the full part.  Jimmy would many times never quote me and he would know when he answers it without the question that I would know what he is saying.  I have to say without the other you don't have the full part.  That would also cut it short.  Didn't take me long to catch onto that too.  It was a way of putting something through the prison system without them fully catching onto it. 

My last letter from Files was about two weeks ago.  He was surprised to hear from me.  I will get in touch with him again.  No one ever told him not to write to me.

What he stated to me some time back was "it is what people are saying, as to why I have to stop writing to you.'

Also, Files is very encouraging me to do exactly what I am doing.  He wised he could have been there with me when I was talking to some people to see the look on their faces.  The point was behind that about finding out that 82nd airbourne division in 1959 in Laos was not on the books and records in NARA. That is when he told me they actually did put it out for a while but no one cared so they put it back under again.  Well, I do care, the fact is prior I just didn't know anything about it.  Have a feeling that if Bush were not in office I would have seen those records.  That is why they might have been very upset down in NARA when they had nothing to show for that year.  NO RECORDS.

Dan Marvin told me on the phone that he was certain that James Files was there in that outfit.  Dan wanted me to go to them and try to get a register with all of the names on it.  Yes, it is another dept. that has that information perhaps but not sure.  The form they have given me doesn't seem to cover this type of information.  The names of them is important and the reason why it is so important is because many of them were involved into JFK assassination on that list.  That was a prior thing done by a pre planned effort to have JFK run for office and have Johnson come into office after the job of Killing Kennedy was complete.

There was no other reason and the fact that those records were never turned in and ever entered into a book is evidence of this fact.  Also evidence of the fact that James Files is telling as much as he can and as far as he can what really did happen.  I have posted up my first letter on Lancer.  I think so.  I have I have it entered into my computer also Wim Dankbaar and Bob Vernon both have that letter.  Bob has one more thing.  He also has my own letter to James Files in which I tell Jimmy enough to make him know that I was FOR REAL.  Also Files does name to me in that very first letter that fact of which I told you now.

As I stated and mean it, I do look forward to posting up all that I can and what I also stated to Files for him to answer me in many question.  Jimmy knows I am not doing this for money but for the truth he also knows what I hold dear to my self as well.  A certain place I once lived at.  He knows the deal he made and he knows I wish to do what I can to help that part come out.  He also thanks me for the truth not to come out.  That he knew would make me mad and react. 

Why would the Mafia ask Jimmy to one day tell it?  There actually is two reasons.

One the government used the Mafia (got all groups involved in one way or another) and then later on had the orders to kill them as a return favor.  The other reason is the agreement that Nixon had set into motion at the time of Watergate into full thrust, that was when it was annoucned in Calif. newspapers that Nixon told the mafia there will be no more deals. He made those arrangements with Fitzsimmons aboard air force one on Feb. 12, 1973.  This fact that James FIles told me and I did check out with NARA in the Watergate section with Pat Anderson, who is an administor there and also handles Nixon's records on his appointments. She also told me how long the meeting was as well.  NOT LONG.

What Files told me was a non truth story a cover story and it was stated that it was a whole day meeting with Nixon being with the Mafia.  Nixon was there but not the day, He had several other appointments that day as well.  The time with Fitzsimmons on air force one which did shock Pat Anderson when she realized this fact was only 20 minutes.  What I was after was the records of discussion there was nothng kept that they had on records to show for that.  Only one was with Nixon and that was Halderman.  Files must have been told it was with full staff. 

These facts do show up in those letters between Files and myself.  It was soon after Files found out that I was talking to Pat Anderson that he felt it best at that time that we stop writing to each other.

Don't you think this would be more appropriate in a private e-mail, Nancy?

Tosh,

You may very well be right.  There is a lot of lying or rather better phrased twisting of truths as far as what James Files says he did or ever for that matter saw.

What Files has told me is that he made an agreement (CONTRACT) with the government.  He can't brake that contract and by several times expressing it WON'T break it either.  One of those details is that he can't tell anything he saw that day or where anyone would stand either.  This in itself would cause serious problems with telling a story of events and surroundings for him to be one hundred per cent creditable.

The why's are in some of my letters as to why he actually did tell it.  I asked him it isn't just for Mrs. West is it that you told the story?  He did respond back to me on that because he could to me.  It was the Mafia I made a promise to and I told them yes they asked me to tell it one day and I promised them I would. 

What I wrote now in a personal e mail to Bob Vernon because he wishes I post many of Files letters up or give them over to him which I will not do as far as giving them over to him for his own personal use.  He wishes to see how much Files told me differ from what was all ready stated. 

When I do get my forum up and I do pray it is soon.  I will need to know and accesss it and will unfold each and every part.  I have two sides on me to do this. One is James Files himself and the other is my attorney who backs a part dealing with the Mafia in regrads to what was set up so many years ago.

Joe West, James Files did think the world of.  He only mentioned both of them to me only once. 

I do look forward of showing and explaining parts in those letters when I can have them viewed on my own forum.  Won't have to worry about them being removed and or placed into sections that they don't deserve to be because of lack of understanding of all facts from forum members.  That really wasn't fair to what I kept saying over many times.  It also is not fair to the story itself even though I many times stressed James Files story is a cover story and a front story.

Now, ask yourself (did James Files ever say I will swear on a Bible to that, or did he ever say this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God?)  The answer to that is NO he never did.  Was he ever put into that situation of that.  NO he never was.  I also know what Files told me if he were ever put on the stand for JFK.  He said he would say what he wants to talk about and not what they would want to hear.  I am telling it as it is.  Later will show that as well.

The other thing about Vernon.  He only wanted James Files letters just them.  I named to him about my letters way back.  I said to him how will you know the full part.  Jimmy would many times never quote me and he would know when he answers it without the question that I would know what he is saying.  I have to say without the other you don't have the full part.  That would also cut it short.  Didn't take me long to catch onto that too.  It was a way of putting something through the prison system without them fully catching onto it. 

My last letter from Files was about two weeks ago.  He was surprised to hear from me.  I will get in touch with him again.  No one ever told him not to write to me.

Also, Files is very encouraging me to do exactly what I am doing.  He wised he could have been there with me when I was talking to some people to see the look on their faces.  The point was behind that about finding out that 82nd airbourne division in 1959 in Laos was not on the books and records in NARA. That is when he told me they actually did put it out for a while but no one cared so they put it back under again.  Well, I do care, the fact is prior I just didn't know anything about it.  Have a feeling that if Bush were not in office I would have seen those records.  That is why they might have been very upset down in NARA when they had nothing to show for that year.  NO RECORDS.

Dan Marvin told me on the phone that he was certain that James Files was there in that outfit.  Dan wanted me to go to them and try to get a register with all of the names on it.  Yes, it is another dept. that has that information perhaps but not sure.  The form they have given me doesn't seem to cover this type of information.  The names of them is important and the reason why it is so important is because many of them were involved into JFK assassination on that list.  That was a prior thing done by a pre planned effort to have JFK run for office and have Johnson come into office after the job of Killing Kennedy was complete.

There was no other reason and the fact that those records were never turned in and ever entered into a book is evidence of this fact.  Also evidence of the fact that James Files is telling as much as he can and as far as he can what really did happen.  I have posted up my first letter on Lancer.  I think so.  I have I have it entered into my computer also Wim Dankbaar and Bob Vernon both have that letter.  Bob has one more thing.  He also has my own letter to James Files in which I tell Jimmy enough to make him know that I was FOR REAL.  Also Files does name to me in that very first letter that fact of which I told you now.

As I stated and mean it, I do look forward to posting up all that I can and what I also stated to Files for him to answer me in many question.  Jimmy knows I am not doing this for money but for the truth he also knows what I hold dear to my self as well.  A certain place I once lived at.  He knows the deal he made and he knows I wish to do what I can to help that part come out.  He also thanks me for the truth not to come out.  That he knew would make me mad and react. 

Why would the Mafia ask Jimmy to one day tell it?  There actually is two reasons.

One the government used the Mafia (got all groups involved in one way or another) and then later on had the orders to kill them as a return favor.  The other reason is the agreement that Nixon had set into motion at the time of Watergate into full thrust, that was when it was annoucned in Calif. newspapers that Nixon told the mafia there will be no more deals. He made those arrangements with Fitzsimmons aboard air force one on Feb. 12, 1973.  This fact that James FIles told me and I did check out with NARA in the Watergate section with Pat Anderson, who is an administor there and also handles Nixon's records on his appointments. She also told me how long the meeting was as well.  NOT LONG.

What Files told me was a non truth story a cover story and it was stated that it was a whole day meeting with Nixon being with the Mafia.  Nixon was there but not the day, He had several other appointments that day as well.  The time with Fitzsimmons on air force one which did shock Pat Anderson when she realized this fact was only 20 minutes.  What I was after was the records of discussion there was nothng kept that they had on records to show for that.  Only one was with Nixon and that was Halderman.  Files must have been told it was with full staff. 

These facts do show up in those letters between Files and myself.  It was soon after Files found out that I was talking to Pat Anderson that he felt it best at that time that we stop writing to each other.

Nancy,

Files is also on record saying the he and Tosh were in the same team of 16 members, that team did include William Cooper too.

You have that letter, as I have.

So if Tosh says no, I didn't know about James Files nor was I a member in any

team at the same time as he was, what will be the next step then ?

Asking Files again, I would think.

Maybe he made an error.

Send him a letter asking him about since when he knows Tosh, and what

operation(s) they were on together and what year(s).

So you say you are a researcher, I am not, but I make a claim, namely that

James Files said he was a member with Tosh and Copper in a secret team,

and I have not heard Tosh say that this is true or not true, so maybe he

didn't know about that claim by Files.

I have to back up my claim, that is the way it should be done, and I can back it up

and I will do it.

But I ask you to post up the last page from the James Files letter you did

send me yesterday (you did send this already last year to me), not the whole letter

if you don't want it, just the last page.

Question from Dave Weaver previous post.:

"......Tosh, were you ever participant of any operation or team that did include James Files and William Cooper at the same time , was James Files a member of any blackop team you where a part of at the same time ?

thanks

End of questions from David Weaver

Reply from Tosh Plumlee

(1) No. I was never a participant in any operation with Files, or Sutton, that I am aware of.

(2) No. James Files was not involved in any "back up support" of our teams that I am aware of.

(3) No. I had never heard of the name "James Files" from Joe West. I received the name James Files and his story from Bob Vernon after Joe West died. Then suddenly I was involved in the "Files" story.

(4) I was told by others (who held a major financial interest in the Files story) that James Files knew me, or of me. I have always said to them, and all concerned, that I did not know Files, or of him. It has been said by those same parties that I was wrong and was "covering" for Files.

(5) No. I would have remembered the operation and the MO of that operation. The Files MO ( as presented to me) does not fit any government operation, or organized crime operation, that I am aware of.

(6) I have no comment either way about the truthfulness of the Files story, or of those who have presented it to me. All parties concerned have been told this by me.

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh,

I know and I do believe you. Files has named your name to me several times.

And I will post up this. Just put my fingers on it with ease. What I thought I sent Uwe David Weaver last night was Files first letter. He may have your name in it as well.

Those first letters was the most that he did in fact name you.

Also maybe later on he said he was with you in a few Barry Seal's operations. Didn't go into details and I have a feeling that is when Files made it a bit more clearer as to when he had met you.

Files does go into another way sometimes. As I stated above.

I hope this goes through OK I am not sure I ever posted anything up on this forum.

OK I think this will work. Just the first page is enogh of this.

"......Tosh, were you ever participant of any operation or  team that did include James Files and William Cooper at the same time , was James Files a member of any blackop team you where a part of at the same time ?

thanks

Reply from Tosh Plumlee

(1)  No. I was never a participant in any operation with Files, or Sutton, that I am aware  of.

(2)  No. James Files was not involved in any "back up support" of our teams that I am aware of.

(3)  No.  I had never heard of the name "James Files" from Joe West.  I received the name James Files and his story from Bob Vernon after Joe West died.  Then suddenly I was involved in the "Files" story.

(4)  I was told by others (who held a major financial interest in the Files story) that James Files knew me, or of me. I have always said to them, and all concerned, that I did not know Files, or of him.  It has been said by those same parties that I was wrong and was "covering" for Files.

(5)  No.  I would have remembered the operation and the MO of that operation.  The Files MO ( as presented to me) does not fit any government operation, or organized crime operation, that I am aware of.

(6)  I have no comment either way about the truthfulness of the Files story, or of those who have presented it to me.  All parties concerned have been told this by me.

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh do you have what was given to you as Files MO number. It could help me out if you do have this information?

I am trying to get any thing I can on his military records. But that would be back in 1959. Everyone Records are missing in NARA of that outfit 82nd airboure div. White Star Mobile Laos. Nothing was ever put in the books for them there and Dan Marvin knows for a fact they were there, he told me he oversaw them but wasn't in that group that year.

Thank you,

Nancy

"......Tosh, were you ever participant of any operation or  team that did include James Files and William Cooper at the same time , was James Files a member of any blackop team you where a part of at the same time ?

thanks

Reply from Tosh Plumlee

(1)   No. I was never a participant in any operation with Files, or Sutton, that I am aware  of.

(2)   No. James Files was not involved in any "back up support" of our teams that I am aware of.

(3)  No.  I had never heard of the name "James Files" from Joe West.  I received the name James Files and his story from Bob Vernon after Joe West died.  Then suddenly I was involved in the "Files" story.

(4)   I was told by others (who held a major financial interest in the Files story) that James Files knew me, or of me. I have always said to them, and all concerned, that I did not know Files, or of him.  It has been said by those same parties that I was wrong and was "covering" for Files.

(5)  No.  I would have remembered the operation and the MO of that operation.  The Files MO ( as presented to me) does not fit any government operation, or organized crime operation, that I am aware of.

(6)  I have no comment either way about the truthfulness of the Files story, or of those who have presented it to me.  All parties concerned have been told this by me.

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh,

thank you for your quick and honest answer.

Just to show you that I do backup what I say, and in accordance with Nancy,

I post the relevant part from the letter send to Nancy by James Files in December

Edited by Dave Weaver