The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
David Boylan

The Torriente Group

Some of this is familiar David, I wrote about Villoldo in Shadow Warfare and the documents are certainly consistent and correct as far as I can see about him.  In regard to the group mentioned, the episode with the ship is quite familiar and Artime did have some associates who left his particular program, especially in its last  year or so.  Gary Murr has extensive records on that and allowed me to use them in the chapter on Artime's program which is in Shadow Warfare.  In reality the CIA was dealing with so many exiles as individuals and so many others were claiming to be supported by the CIA but at best had some second or third party connection that I'm often amazed that the CIA officers could determine who was on the inside and who was on the outside. I suspect these documents were withheld primarily due to the use of real names and personal history info than anything else; expecially for Villoldo who was a very serious military asset and who did work with Morales on projects.