The Education Forum

Black Op Radio brings on anti-vaxxers

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron:

Look, I do not know that much about the subject but I don't understand why you cannot comprehend the idea.

First, just study the connections between the CDC and Merck, for just one example.  It is really something.  In other words, the people in the CDC understand that there is a big payoff once they leave if they play the game.

Secondly, this phenomenon of ordering up a product, not doing due diligence, then finding you screwed up but 1.) Not wanting to admit you did so, and 2.) Not wanting to pay for a new version of the product, that is an all too common meme in the world of big business.  Do I really have to go through the examples?

Its a lot cheaper to cover it up and then discredit the dissenter.  I am not saying that is what happened here.  But please do not have the deer in the headlights attitude about:  OMG how evil can these people be?  We've learned that when there is big money on the table, they can be pretty evil.

Plus, there is a  lot of compelling eyewitness testimony about the issue.  

I haven't studied the issue of vaccines. I am hardly naive about how evil people can be. But it appears the only hope to end this pandemic is a vaccine, unless you have something else in mind. And if we can't put any hope in a vaccine, then I don't see any hope for the world. But maybe that's the point, there is no hope.