The Education Forum

Leo Poldo?

This is the first time I've encountered this name.

I was reading an online site on Kennedy's assassination by William Gambrill and Nathaniel Amory

http://www.trincoll.edu/classes/hist300/group4/cubans.htm

and they had this to say, "Many police records report that associates of Oswald claimed that he was a member of the Cuban Revolutionary Council, a political wing of the Cuban insurgents. Oswald was identified in Dallas in early October while working in conjunction with to prominent members of an anti-Castro group. According to Leo Poldo, an associate of Oswald, Oswald said, “I’ll bet you Cubans could kill Kennedy for what he did to you at the Bay of Pigs.”

Does anyone know what police reports they are referring to, and have you ever heard of Leo Poldo?

Steve Thomas

This is the first time I've encountered this name.

According to Leo Poldo, an associate of Oswald, Oswald said, “I’ll bet you Cubans could kill Kennedy for what he did to you at the Bay of Pigs.”

Does anyone know what police reports they are referring to, and have you ever heard of Leo Poldo?

Steve Thomas

Ah.... Duh.....

Leo Poldo is Leopoldo of the Sylvia Odio fame

Steve Thomas

Hi Steve!

The account provided by Broshears in his interview with Dick Russell [The Man who knew too much] has always interested me. The existence of a 'Leon Oswald,' a homosexual, intimate of David Ferrie, separate individual than Lee Oswald. Was allegedly whacked by the KGB sometime in 1963 - as they targetted the wrong Oswald, when they became aware at some level of a plan which would have brought embarassment to the USSR, concerning said the use of Oswald in a plot?

I have never seen anything else on a 'Leon' Oswald, other than Broshears reference.

My MWKTM is on loan at present, or I would have done a better job on the above. Memory only.

- lee