The Education Forum

Gun that killed MLK

Guest Stephen Turner
Do any members know what type of gun Martin Luther King was shot with? Any information is appreciated.  :please

Adam, the police found a 30-60 hunting rifle in the front door of the Canipe amusement Co, next door to the rooming house where Ray was staying. Of course whether this was the gun that shoot Dr King is another matter...Steve.

Do any members know what type of gun Martin Luther King was shot with? Any information is appreciated.  :D

Adam, the police found a 30-60 hunting rifle in the front door of the Canipe amusement Co, next door to the rooming house where Ray was staying. Of course whether this was the gun that shoot Dr King is another matter...Steve.

Thanks Steve, I am just broadening my general knowledge of the MLK assassination, there seem to be many conspiracies involving the gun that killed MLK though, and I am just trying to grasp onto the most common thought of which gun was involved. :D

Hi Adam,

I would advise 'an act of state, the execution of martin luther king' by dr. william pepper as good reading. Have a look at the thread in which myself and mel ayton discuss the king assassination, perhaps read mels book also to get a balanced view of the assassination. www.melayton.co.uk

ciao from krakow.

John

Hi Adam,

I would advise 'an act of state, the execution of martin luther king' by dr. william pepper as good reading. Have a look at the thread in which myself and mel ayton discuss the king assassination, perhaps read mels book also to get a balanced view of the assassination. www.melayton.co.uk

ciao from krakow.

John

Thanks for the info John, I will look into it. :)