The Education Forum

Who is this guy?

• 3 years later...
Probably unrelated:

(909)277-8440 (909)277-8904 Bill Medina MBE Hispanic American Corporation 01-sep-07 Trucking, Sand & Gravel Sales

Also google for :

The Silver Bulletin, by Bill Medina

There is a very strange story behind that name.....A long time ago, I purchased a paperback, very rare type of book which came out in 1965. It was two Novels In One.....David M Warren’s Plot to Kill Kennedy and Jenmary Cady’s Summer of Want - A Discovery House Original Chicago Novel Books 1965

The book Summer of Want was totally unrelated to The Plot to Kill Kennedy, but they were literally two paperbacks in one....

Warren's book seemed to mix real persons and events under the guise of pseudonyms....Characters with names like Silas Procotor, Al Groat and Bill Medina.

Medina, in the book was a CIA Agent who met Oswald in Mexico City, and.......my memory of the book isn't great, but the climax is Oswald recruited into, a fake assassination attempt of JFK, with Bill Medina with Oswald on the sixth floor, if I remember correctly...There was a line in the book where they are waiting for the motorcade, and Medina says "just a few more minutes and your home free." Then the shots, and Oswald becomes a marked man......

The book seemed to be a real early Treason For My Daily Bread affair except Zed was Oswald.

What makes all of this strange is that there really was a Bill Medina and you can see the mary ferrell listing for him below as well as a file on him.....

Here is the bio listing

MEDINA, WILLIAM "BILL"

Sources: CIA 410; CIA 416; CIA 417; CIA 1104-410; CIA 1108-416; CIA 1109-417 (the attachment to this document is IMPORTANT); CIA 1233-518, p. 10

Mary's

Comments: Alias of CIA agent in Mexico. CIA denies it

ENCLOSURE 19: MEDINA, WILLIAM

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...do?docId=101635

It states

MEDINA, William ENCLOSURE 19

Reference III

Tracing Status: not traced

Prior Reference: None

Remarks: See HORSEY, A. EDWARD. Allegedly the alias of an unidentified CIA Employee.

I am not certain, but I believe this document could be pertinent.....

DEBRIEFING REPORT #158 (AMMUG): BENIGNO MEDINA PLASENCIA pg 1

Found in: HSCA Segregated CIA Collection (microfilm - reel 21: AMMUG)

multiple hits in this document

RIF#: 104-10239-10241 (08/21/64) CIA#: 80T01357A

Additionally, I have seen a document that references Waldo, Thayer-Medina......

These are various files mixed into various sections of the mary ferrell site, they are not in one particular section....

This appears to be the pertinent file

Home/Archive/Documents/JFK Assassination Documents/JFK Documents - Central Intelligence Agency/Oswald 201 File (201-289248)/Oswald 201 File, Vol 55/

NARA Record Number: 1993.06.22.16:59:56:210380

ALLEGATION OF A. EDWARD HORSEY THAT ONE AL GROAT WAS INVOLVED IN ASSAS

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=97730

Seems pretty odd, eh....

Edited by Robert Howard