The Education Forum

Kennedy Killed For Seeking Peace With Castro?

Look at this website here:

"Washington D.C. - On the 40th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the eve of the broadcast of a new documentary film on Kennedy and Castro, the National Security Archive today posted an audio tape of the President and his national security advisor, McGeorge Bundy, discussing the possibility of a secret meeting in Havana with Castro. The tape, dated only seventeen days before Kennedy was shot in Dallas, records a briefing from Bundy on Castro's invitation to a U.S. official at the United Nations, William Attwood, to come to Havana for secret talks on improving relations with Washington. The tape captures President Kennedy's approval if official U.S. involvement could be plausibly denied. "

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB103/index.htm

Is it possible that this was the CIA's motive for the killing Kennedy? A secret deal with Castro? It is a rather interesting theory. I would like to hear your opinions since I have not been able to go through the entire site just yet.

There were so many reasons for so many who hated Kennedy and wanted him taken out, that this could be but one. I do believe that the government was involved, realized this, and covered it up. Certainly the mafia was not responsible for the cover-up, only "Omerta," or silence. Some, such as Files who was not an actual member of any family, has talked. The mainstream media does not want to touch any of this because they are part of the propaganda ministry that keeps perpetuating the myth that we still live in a democracy. It is all smoke and mirrors to make us believe our vote actually counts, when in fact it is the upper three percent (that make as much as 95 percent of the population) that control this government. Anyone who believes any different are living in fantasy land. If you study history, you find that it is the wealthy (first landowners, later industrialists) that controlled what our government did, or did not do. In the case of Unions, the government was violently opposed as expressed in Ludlow, Colorado where strikintg coal miners and their families were machine-guned by the malitia at the behest of John D. Rockefeller. Teddy Roosevelt was the only president who tried to bust up these "Trusts," such as those ran by the "Robber Barons" like J. P. Morgan. Even our foreign policy was dictated by big business. Anaconda Copper, Amazon Tire And Rubber, United Fruit all went overseas to exploit the natural resources of other countries and make their population work for slave wages. This is how the term "Ugly American" came into being. Any type of social civil disobedience was met with brute force, whether it was the suppression of women marching for the right to vote, or blacks marching for an end to Jim Crow laws. Police cracked skulls, and continue to crack skulls whenever anyone expressess their democratic right to a redress of grievience by marching. As expressed by Gandi, King, and Thoreau, the right to passive civil disobedience is essential to maintaing a democracy, otherwise what you have is blanket facism. The greed may have first started with the forced aquisition of Indian land such as that possessed by the Cherokee Nation in the South Eastern part of the U.S. The Cherokee were considered to be very good citizen farmers and a marriage by poor whites into the tribe was a step up the economic ladder from indentured servitude. Many of the wealthy landowners used Irish slaves initially (Many Irish were indentured to the English for family debt). Later, they tried to use Native Americans, however they didn't do so willingly. Later the Dutch brought slaves over, and boy did we buy, buy, buy, and we have been a consumer nation ever since. The "Trail Of Tears" where the Cherokee lost two thirds of thier tribe after being forced marched to Oklahoma Territory is in itself genocide, not to mention Sand Creek, Wachita, and Wounded Knee. The use of military force by our government against it's own "citizens" can be seen at Kent State, Ruby Ridge, and Waco. The fact is that secret radiation experiments were conducted by government sponsored scientists against unsuspecting U.S. citizens. Plutonium was injected into pregnant women and fed to mentally retarded teenagers in their breakfast cereal. These acts would have had us hang Joseph Mengele at Nuremburg, but our "scientists" got away with it. Now we are supposed to be surprised when U.S. military and civilian personnel raped, tortured and murdered prisoners as if this was the first time and is totally "Un-American!" The fact is tha Operation Phoenix in Vietnam did the same thing under CIA supervision. This whole operation has CIA written all over it. Now a lawsuit is being brought against the CIA for the release of information under FOIA about the UFO incident in Pennsylvania. They are foot dragging and stonewalling as usual in the name of "National Security." This, along with the JFK assassination, and the radiological testing of U.S. civilians is all being swept under the rug, and not touched by the main stream media (AKA the propaganda ministry). What ever happened to the gad fly journalists such as Upton Sinclair and Sinclair Lewis, whithout whom the problems of child labor (kids working in coal mines and textile mills) and othe ills would never have come to light. As long as the public is fed it's daily pabulum of sports, movies, drugs, and booze, they are content to let things go on the way they have for so long without organizing across racial lines to form a powerful coalision to stop it. No, the government likes us fighting each other at street level on racial and ethinic issues. This allows them to remain in control and declare "Law and Order" as their primary objective for doing away with the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights in the name of the War on Drugs, or the War on Terrorrism. Once these rights are taken away, such as Search and Seizure, Probable Cause, and Due Process, we can forget about ever getting them back! That is why so many futuristic sci-fi movies depict such a bleak future for us. In fact the idea of UAV's patrolling the skies of America armed with lethal and non-lethal weapons as well as surveilance equipment, is not far fetched. Even our police force has changed from the cop on the beat to a paramilitary Swat Team. Too many times has a home been broken into, and someone shot because of false testimony. THE END

"Washington D.C. - On the 40th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the eve of the broadcast of a new documentary film on Kennedy and Castro, the National Security Archive today posted an audio tape of the President and his national security advisor, McGeorge Bundy, discussing the possibility of a secret meeting in Havana with Castro. The tape, dated only seventeen days before Kennedy was shot in Dallas, records a briefing from Bundy on Castro's invitation to a U.S. official at the United Nations, William Attwood, to come to Havana for secret talks on improving relations with Washington. The tape captures President Kennedy's approval if official U.S. involvement could be plausibly denied. "

Is it possible that this was the CIA's motive for the killing Kennedy?  A secret deal with Castro?  It is a rather interesting theory.  I would like to hear your opinions since I have not been able to go through the entire site just yet.

...The use of military force by our government against it's own "citizens" can be seen at Kent State, Ruby Ridge, and Waco.  The fact is that secret radiation experiments were conducted by government sponsored scientists against unsuspecting U.S. citizens.  Plutonium was injected into pregnant women and fed to mentally retarded teenagers in their breakfast cereal.  These acts would have had us hang Joseph Mengele at Nuremburg, but our "scientists" got away with it.  Now we are supposed to be surprised when U.S. military and civilian personnel raped, tortured and murdered prisoners as if this was the first time and is totally "Un-American!"  The fact is tha Operation Phoenix in Vietnam did the same thing under CIA supervision.  This whole operation has CIA written all over it.  Now a lawsuit is being brought against the CIA for the release of information under FOIA about the UFO incident in Pennsylvania.  They are foot dragging and stonewalling as usual in the name of "National Security."  This, along with the JFK assassination, and the radiological testing of U.S. civilians is all being swept under the rug, and not touched by the main stream media (AKA the propaganda ministry)

..... No, the government likes us fighting each other at street level on racial and ethinic issues.  This allows them to remain in control and declare "Law and Order" as their primary objective for doing away with the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights in the name of the War on Drugs, or the War on Terrorrism.  Once these rights are taken away, such as Search and Seizure, Probable Cause, and Due Process, we can forget about ever getting them back!  That is why so many futuristic sci-fi movies depict such a bleak future for us.  In fact the idea of UAV's patrolling the skies of America armed with lethal and non-lethal weapons as well as surveilance equipment, is not far fetched.  Even our police force has changed from the cop on the beat to a paramilitary Swat Team.  Too many times has a home been broken into, and someone shot because of false testimony.  THE END

Is it possible that this was the CIA's motive for the killing Kennedy?  A secret deal with Castro?  It is a rather interesting theory.  I would like to hear your opinions since I have not been able to go through the entire site just yet.

Roland, Thank you for the insights; it's is hard to tell people OUTSIDE the "States," (sometimes) about "mini-prop."  Thank you for your post.  I go "outside" for world news, and have been visiting several obscure news sources, which keep me more informed about the "state of the real world," rather than being spoon-fed the paublum of our government-controlled media. I figured if anyone wanted to read -(which I highly recommend they do!) your full post, they can scroll back and read it.

I edited it down, because the items I DID save herein seem to have slipped the minds of the American people, in this day and age of TERROR. What better 'excuse' can our government possibly have to suspend the edicts of the Constitution, et al...? Your points are well taken, at least by this member...thanks again....

Maynardsthirdeeye! Your point is a very valid one, in my opinion. I believe that there was a very real cover-up (whether or not there was an organinzed "plot" pertaining to the assassination of JFK) consisting of various and diverse members of the Military-Industrial complex. They knew that their behinds were in a sling, so to speak, so you can pretty much bet that they all pulled together to cover it up.

Now, let me say this: I didn't come to this site to play "politics" - this event (the JFK Assassination) was very integral in shaping my (then young) life.  I came here to confer with "brighter lights than mine" about this subject, and I can tell you both (as well as JW and JS), that this IS the place to be for educated individuals to glean very real and extremely valid information about JFK's assassination.

My biggest question is: WHERE are the lawyers?  The people who would have the knowledge to go about getting the volumes of "sealed" documents pertaining to the assassination "UN-SEALED" - is there anybody out there...?  WHY are those records still sealed after 40 years? Who is going to "be hurt" by their unsealing, and "why"...these are some of the questions I've pondered over the years.

any suggestions?

...The use of military force by our government against it's own "citizens" can be seen at Kent State, Ruby Ridge, and Waco.  The fact is that secret radiation experiments were conducted by government sponsored scientists against unsuspecting U.S. citizens.  Plutonium was injected into pregnant women and fed to mentally retarded teenagers in their breakfast cereal.  These acts would have had us hang Joseph Mengele at Nuremburg, but our "scientists" got away with it.  Now we are supposed to be surprised when U.S. military and civilian personnel raped, tortured and murdered prisoners as if this was the first time and is totally "Un-American!"  The fact is tha Operation Phoenix in Vietnam did the same thing under CIA supervision.  This whole operation has CIA written all over it.  Now a lawsuit is being brought against the CIA for the release of information under FOIA about the UFO incident in Pennsylvania.  They are foot dragging and stonewalling as usual in the name of "National Security."  This, along with the JFK assassination, and the radiological testing of U.S. civilians is all being swept under the rug, and not touched by the main stream media (AKA the propaganda ministry)

..... No, the government likes us fighting each other at street level on racial and ethinic issues.  This allows them to remain in control and declare "Law and Order" as their primary objective for doing away with the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights in the name of the War on Drugs, or the War on Terrorrism.  Once these rights are taken away, such as Search and Seizure, Probable Cause, and Due Process, we can forget about ever getting them back!  That is why so many futuristic sci-fi movies depict such a bleak future for us.  In fact the idea of UAV's patrolling the skies of America armed with lethal and non-lethal weapons as well as surveilance equipment, is not far fetched.  Even our police force has changed from the cop on the beat to a paramilitary Swat Team.  Too many times has a home been broken into, and someone shot because of false testimony.  THE END