The Education Forum

Publishing books on the JFK Assassination

George Galloway has just started up his own publishing company called Friction. If you have written a book about the JFK assassination and it includes the theory that the CIA was involved, I am sure George would be interested in publishing it. Contact me if you want me to approach him about it.

George Galloway has just started up his own publishing company called Friction. If you have written a book about the JFK assassination and it includes the theory that the CIA was involved, I am sure George would be interested in publishing it. Contact me if you want me to approach him about it.

John-

That's terrific!

BTW, I think he's right on target about the Bush administration. Interestingly enough, his story was THE headline piece on MSNBC.com for about two hours that day. But, instead of being relegated a lower spot on the page as other news stories continued to evolve, it was buried. Within a couple of hours, you had to use the "search" function to find the story. It was effectively buried. Somebody pulled that story off of there in a hurry. Typical.

Thanks for the info.