JBS, Subversive Vanguard

Harry J.Dean

WE SHALL HAVE TO USE POLITICIANS, SUPPORT POLITICIANS,

CREATE POLITICIANS

There are 435 Congressional Districts in the United States. Except

in extremely rare instances and the most unusual circumstances, there

is no doubt that one hundred chapters of the John Birch Society, in any

Congressional District, can exercise enough influence over political

thinking within that district to control the political action there.

And this would be done, without the Society itself ever endorsing a

candidate, or taking any direct action in politics; but simply by our

members procceeding on their own initiative from the basic principles

and purposes of the Society, and persuading others to do the same...

"As a practical matter, therefore, let us consider what we could do with

50 chapters per district in 75% of the whole United States...

"Now our chapters average about twenty members each. This means

that we are talking about a working force of one thousand members for

each Congressional District...

"Think of your own Congressional District and imagine one thousand truely

informed and deeply dedicated neigborhood, community, and regional

leaders, ceaselessly at work - nights as well as days, and weekends as

well as nights - to convince their fellow citizens."

{and by 1962 the Republican Party apparatus had been effectivey seized}

Further 'infiltration' into the Democrat Party, by Society members, forever

neutralized, Liberalism. The system of political 'loyal opposition' was dead,

as shown by 'all' following U.S. administrations after 1963.

Harry

Mr. Dean,

Any idea what the purpose of the database might entail? I know the concept - when someone is of age, or is baptized into the faith by immersion in water, they are baptized, then dunked again multiple times, on behalf of the 'unsaved' dead. The overall goal, I believe, is to identify everyone that every lived and breathed [and save them I guess]. Is that all there is to it would you know?

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bennett.htm

Found this article on Wim Dankbaar's site interesting. Tosh Plumlee is a member of this Forum, but I don't believe he has posted in some time.

- lee

Mormon Database Experts To Help FBI Track Terrorists

– Dick Eastman

The FBI is consulting LDS Church computer experts who manage the huge genealogy databases to help rebuild the bureau's outdated information system. Officials say repeated failures by the FBI system have hindered some of the bureau's most important investigations in recent years, including the probe into the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"The FBI's troubled information management systems are likely to have a continuing negative impact on its ability to properly investigate crimes," says Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine. "The FBI has both a paper and an electronic management system in place, neither of which is reliable."

The FBI has begun addressing its problems in managing and analyzing the mass of information it gathers in investigations. As part of that effort, Mormon officials are providing advice for developing name-recognition programs that would assist authorities in finding and tracking suspects.

There are more details available in a very interesting story about this in the 22 March 2002 edition of the Salt Lake Tribune.

My thanks to Chad Milliner for letting me know about the article.

FBI Hires LDS Church Data Chief

– Dick Eastman

In the 27 March 2002 edition of this newsletter, I wrote about the FBI efforts to improve their databases used to track criminals. The agency consulted with some of The Church of Jesus-Chist of Latter-day Saints computer experts who manage the huge genealogy databases in Salt Lake City. You can read my article at: www.ancestry.com/library/view/columns/eastman/5471.asp.

One thing that amuses me is that several people wrote to me after that article was published, claiming that the article was not true. They said that that the FBI was not talking with the The Church computer experts and that the original articles on the wire services were unfounded. Well, somebody at the FBI obviously talked to at least one senior official of the The Church’s computer staff. This week, the FBI announced that Darwin A. John, formerly managing director of Information and Communications Systems at The Church, has been appointed to become the FBI's Chief Information Officer.

Since 1990, Darwin A. John set strategic direction for use of computer and communications technology worldwide for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He also helped lead creation of the church's very popular genealogy Family Search website at www.FamilySearch.org. Since appearing in 1999, that site has averaged 7 million to 8 million hits a day from people searching the 900 million names in the system.

FBI Director Robert Mueller said John brings a "demonstrated capability to achieve broad-based results in an area critical to the FBI's success, particularly at a time when the bureau is modernizing its information technologies while reorganizing and re-engineering and undergoing unprecedented change in its investigative mission and priorities."

Stephen Finnerty, president of the Society for Information Management, described John as "one of the most progressive leaders in the information systems industry," and said he expects him to make "valuable and outstanding contributions to the FBI, its mission, and the American people."

You can read the full story at a number of news sites, including: http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,405017185,00.html

Mr. Dean,

Any idea what the purpose of the database might entail?  I know the concept - when someone is of age, or is baptized into the faith by immersion in water, they are baptized, then dunked again multiple times, on behalf of the 'unsaved' dead.  The overall goal, I believe, is to identify everyone that every lived and breathed [and save them I guess].  Is that all there is to it would you know?

Found this article on Wim Dankbaar's site interesting.  Tosh Plumlee is a member of this Forum, but I don't believe he has posted in some time. 

- lee

– Dick Eastman

The FBI is consulting LDS Church computer experts who manage the huge genealogy databases to help rebuild the bureau's outdated information system. Officials say repeated failures by the FBI system have hindered some of the bureau's most important investigations in recent years, including the probe into the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"The FBI's troubled information management systems are likely to have a continuing negative impact on its ability to properly investigate crimes," says Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine. "The FBI has both a paper and an electronic management system in place, neither of which is reliable."

The FBI has begun addressing its problems in managing and analyzing the mass of information it gathers in investigations. As part of that effort, Mormon officials are providing advice for developing name-recognition programs that would assist authorities in finding and tracking suspects.

There are more details available in a very interesting story about this in the 22 March 2002 edition of the Salt Lake Tribune.

– Dick Eastman

In the 27 March 2002 edition of this newsletter, I wrote about the FBI efforts to improve their databases used to track criminals. The agency consulted with some of The Church of Jesus-Chist of Latter-day Saints computer experts who manage the huge genealogy databases in Salt Lake City. You can read my article at: www.ancestry.com/library/view/columns/eastman/5471.asp.

One thing that amuses me is that several people wrote to me after that article was published, claiming that the article was not true. They said that that the FBI was not talking with the The Church computer experts and that the original articles on the wire services were unfounded. Well, somebody at the FBI obviously talked to at least one senior official of the The Church’s computer staff. This week, the FBI announced that Darwin A. John, formerly managing director of Information and Communications Systems at The Church, has been appointed to become the FBI's Chief Information Officer.

Since 1990, Darwin A. John set strategic direction for use of computer and communications technology worldwide for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He also helped lead creation of the church's very popular genealogy Family Search website at www.FamilySearch.org. Since appearing in 1999, that site has averaged 7 million to 8 million hits a day from people searching the 900 million names in the system.

FBI Director Robert Mueller said John brings a "demonstrated capability to achieve broad-based results in an area critical to the FBI's success, particularly at a time when the bureau is modernizing its information technologies while reorganizing and re-engineering and undergoing unprecedented change in its investigative mission and priorities."

Stephen Finnerty, president of the Society for Information Management, described John as "one of the most progressive leaders in the information systems industry," and said he expects him to make "valuable and outstanding contributions to the FBI, its mission, and the American people."

You can read the full story at a number of news sites, including: http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,405017185,00.html

Why the heck would a church maintain such a data base? Further, why would the FBI approach them for use of a data base already available on the web?

Because the base on the web is not all there is? To access a database that is not on the web ie. the redacted bits? Can't help seeing similarities here with the SISS and Senator Eastlands database.

Why the heck would a church maintain such a data base?

Hi John.

Here's the party line.

Baptism for the Dead

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believes that a dead person can be baptised by proxy, which means that a Mormon can be baptised on behalf of someone who has already died.

The Church teaches that because millions of people lived and died without learning the teachings of Jesus Christ and without belonging to his Church, ordinances such as baptism and eternal marriage should be carried out on earth on their behalf.

Mormons believe that this restores a practice followed by the early Christians.

Mormons believe that baptising an ancestor who died without hearing the true gospel as restored by the Church is a demonstration of their love for that person.

In order to help Mormons track down the names of their ancestors so that they can baptise them the Church has built the largest genealogical database in the world

Joseph Smith said that it was "our privilege to act as an agent and be baptised for the remission of sins for and in behalf of our dead kindred who have not heard the gospel of the fulness of it."

Ceremony

Such baptisms can only be performed in special fonts in Mormon Temples.

Women act as proxies for women and men for men. There are witnesses present and a proper record is kept, although the ceremony does not make the person for whom the baptism is performed a Mormon.

Confirmation and higher ordinances can also be performed by proxy.

What's the point?

Mormons believe that this doctrine ends the injustice millions of people being damned just because they died without learning of the gospel of Christ.

Traditional faith says that people are judged totally on what they do in this life. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints doesn't completely agree and believes that there is a second chance for everyone.

In Mormon belief, every soul spends time after death in a place where they are given the chance to hear and accept the gospel.

If they accept the gospel they must be baptised in order to enter into a covenant with Christ and have their sins washed away. But at this stage the person is a spirit without a body and so they can't be baptised because this involves total immersion of their body in water. Hence the need for proxy baptism, using someone else's body.

Other Faiths

There have been complaints that particularly enthusiastic Mormons have been carrying out proxy baptisms for prominent historical and religious figures including the members of other faiths.

For example the Ba'al Shem Tov, the 18th century founder of the Hasidic Jewish movement, was baptised a Mormon.

In 1995 the Church agreed to halt proxy baptisms of Holocaust victims and other deceased Jews, and to remove the names of all Holocaust victims from the files. Such names are now only accepted if they are resubmitted by a direct descendant or if consent is obtained from the dead person's immediate family.

Since that agreement Church genealogists have stripped hundreds of thousands of Jewish names from baptismal records.

Theological problem

Members of other faiths argue that it is just plain wrong to baptise dead people and make them Mormons when they can't have any say in the matter.

Mormons say that this is a fundamental error. No-one has to accept a proxy baptism. Just as the soul in paradise has a free choice to accept or reject the true gospel, they have a free choice to accept or reject the baptism.

If they choose to accept the gospel, the proxy baptism means that they are fully equipped to move on in their spiritual life.

Mr. Dean,

Any idea what the purpose of the database might entail?  I know the concept - when someone is of age, or is baptized into the faith by immersion in water, they are baptized, then dunked again multiple times, on behalf of the 'unsaved' dead.  The overall goal, I believe, is to identify everyone that every lived and breathed [and save them I guess].  Is that all there is to it would you know?

Found this article on Wim Dankbaar's site interesting.  Tosh Plumlee is a member of this Forum, but I don't believe he has posted in some time. 

- lee

– Dick Eastman

– Dick Eastman

Why the heck would a church maintain such a data base? Further, why would the FBI approach them for use of a data base already available on the web?

Because the base on the web is not all there is? To access a database that is not on the web ie. the redacted bits? Can't help seeing similarities here with the SISS and Senator Eastlands database.

Hi, John D.

INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT

The question..........future liberty

Arise! Alert to sacrifice

Boycott the 'beastly mark' Mormon mastery

To track all persons, thoughts and deeds

Boycott this 'all powerful' apostate Masonry

With assassins grip 'on all U.S. politics'

Boycott their 'common cause' new century,

Buy not.......sell not.........use not

Boycott it's 'dialectic indignities'

Destroy the 'brute comrades zeal

Boycott their 'new order' equality

For 'U.N. world' work ethic, slavery

Boycott the chaos-creator's 'pale tyranny'

Who's lackeys in 'lethal power' rule

Boycott 'the plan' of few to subvert majorities

With 'legislated limits' on all rights of liberty!

{c} by Harry J. Dean

Mr. Dean,

- lee

– Dick Eastman

– Dick Eastman

Hi, John D.

INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT

The question..........future liberty

Arise! Alert to sacrifice

Boycott the 'beastly mark' Mormon mastery

To track all persons, thoughts and deeds

Boycott this 'all powerful' apostate Masonry

With assassins grip 'on all U.S. politics'

Boycott their 'common cause' new century,

Buy not.......sell not.........use not

Boycott it's 'dialectic indignities'

Destroy the 'brute comrades zeal

Boycott their 'new order' equality

For 'U.N. world' work ethic, slavery

Boycott the chaos-creator's 'pale tyranny'

Who's lackeys in 'lethal power' rule

Boycott 'the plan' of few to subvert majorities

With 'legislated limits' on all rights of liberty!

{c} by Harry J. Dean

In 1995 the Church agreed to halt proxy baptisms of Holocaust victims and other deceased Jews, and to remove the names of all Holocaust victims from the files. Such names are now only accepted if they are resubmitted by a direct descendant or if consent is obtained from the dead person's immediate family.

Since that agreement Church genealogists have stripped hundreds of thousands of Jewish names from baptismal records.

Theological problem

Members of other faiths argue that it is just plain wrong to baptise dead people and make them Mormons when they can't have any say in the matter.

Mormons say that this is a fundamental error. No-one has to accept a proxy baptism. Just as the soul in paradise has a free choice to accept or reject the true gospel, they have a free choice to accept or reject the baptism.

If they choose to accept the gospel, the proxy baptism means that they are fully equipped to move on in their spiritual life.

Harry, this is insanity on a mass scale. These people are more than crazy. They're dangerous.

Hi Harry, it seems they have a bit of a headstart. I think Kennedy was into building alternative structures to counter this rising 'control'. He had an emphasis as well on education?

No doubt you have considered what to do about it. I think your speaking out here is progressive. Have you developed thoughts on 'where to go from here'?

Hi Harry, it seems they have a bit of a headstart. I think Kennedy was into building alternative structures to counter this rising 'control'. He had an emphasis as well on education?

No doubt you have considered what to do about it. I think your speaking out here is progressive. Have you developed thoughts on 'where to go from here'?

Hi, Terry and John D.

Yes Terry, Dangerous is the proper term for these that have infested

the political, bureaucratic and social areas in the U.S.. thereby

affecting the world as a resut of their control.

Hi, John

LDS members with government post extend from the Ward house

to the White House. Under Bush Sr., Larry Bush {no relation} a Mormon

official at the Agriculture Department explained in a 1981 interview that

today's Washington LDS Saints refer to themselves among themselves as

a "sisterhood". It is a term with roots at the CIA where the church is

particularly well represnted. CIA agents also refer to one another as sisters.

George Bush Sr. appointed former General, Brent Scowcroft,

Roger Porter, and Steve Studdert all Mormons to top White House posts

in foreign affairs, domestic policy, and political schedualing.

While Scowcroft, Porter and Studdert were the most visible Mormons

running the government as the Bush administration began, they were only

three among hundreds,perhaps thousands,of DC. Saints with influential

positions in the ferderal government. Furthermore, similar Mormon "knots"

thrive at state, county, and local levels throughout the country.

The resulting Mormon power elite - a tightly knit, almost exclusively white male assemblage of jurists, jornalists,, FBI agents, CIA excecutives, interior

department managers, Pentagon brass, corporation chiefs, and ranking

White House officials continue to make up a substantial portion of United States

government! [example, Scowcroft remains along with other Mormons Bush Jr. advisor}.

Roger Blaine Porter under Bush Sr. was Presidential assistant for Domestic

and Economic policy.

Studdert served as advance man in the Ford White House and as campaign

aid in charge of Bush Sr's image in 1988 election season.

Scowcroft during the Reagan administration persuaded the U.S. government

to scrap a church opposed plan to base the then new generation of MX long range

missiles in Utah. Mormon interests were again served by the secular activities of one of the faithful.

Jeffery Willis, long time CIA personel director, under pressure revealed that

many other Silver Springs, Maryland, Mormon ward members were CIA men,

including columnist Jack Anderson.

U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch {also Mormon} R-Utah during a move to extend ERA act threatened to stage a filibuster to head off the Senate vote on extention. ERA

{Equal Rights Amendment}.

James Fletcher {Mormon} head of the National Areonautics and Space Administration {NASA} visited the Sterling ward house to read a letter from the

Twelve Apostles {church leadership} ordering Saints to oppose the amendment.

That letter was sent to Mormon lawmakers on Capitol Hill, Saints on the White House staff, at CIA headquarters, in the FBI, and throughout the federal bureaucracy.That letter led to an expertly organized effort that ultimately killed

the chance for ratification.

Their kind are still there , Scowcroft, Hatch, now endless other newer recruits

along with some of the other older Mormons mentioned above, as they infest and run the present and future political U.S. administrations. More dire than 'natural disasters' the LDS "plan" rolls on, and over!. Research will reveal the monster, by it's "political image!". It is still not to late?.

Harry

Hi, Terry and John D.

Hi, John

The resulting Mormon power elite - a tightly knit, almost exclusively white male assemblage of jurists, jornalists,, FBI agents, CIA excecutives, interior

White House officials continue to make up a substantial portion of United States

government! [example, Scowcroft remains along with other Mormons Bush Jr. advisor}.

and Economic policy.

missiles in Utah. Mormon interests were again served by the secular activities of one of the faithful.

U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch {also Mormon} R-Utah during a move to extend ERA act threatened to stage a filibuster to head off the Senate vote on extention. ERA

James Fletcher {Mormon} head of the National Areonautics and Space Administration {NASA} visited the Sterling ward house to read a letter from the

That letter was sent to Mormon lawmakers on Capitol Hill, Saints on the White House staff, at CIA headquarters, in the FBI, and throughout the federal bureaucracy.That letter led to an expertly organized effort that ultimately killed

along with some of the other older Mormons mentioned above, as they infest and run the present and future political U.S. administrations. More dire than 'natural disasters' the LDS "plan" rolls on, and over!. Research will reveal the monster, by it's "political image!". It is still not to late?.

Harry

LDS, Later Day Saints "Political Manifesto"

Saints {Mormons} must consult their ecclesiastical superiors

to obtain permission before accepting any appointment that might

interfere with their religious duties.

Harry

Hi, Terry and John D.

Hi, John

and Economic policy.

Harry

Harry

"LDS, Later Day Saints "Political Manifesto"

Harry"

Harry, this group lends a more insidious spin to the word, "fundamentalism." There has always been an enormous amount of unnecessary blood shed in the name of God Almighty. Therefore, I am equally shocked and dismayed at the infiltration of this beast into our mainstream society, similar to the course taken by a metastatic disease on the human body. And yet, as seemingly bizarre as a take on that old Kevin McCarthy- Dana Winters movie, "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

Why were the checks and balances not in place to counter a religious coup of a magnitude such as this one? Who was supposed to be minding the store when the LDS began chewing away at the foundation of our constitution, like the termite infestation they truly are?

Hi, Terry and John D.

Hi, John

and Economic policy.

Harry

Harry

"LDS, Later Day Saints "Political Manifesto"

Harry"

Harry, this group lends a more insidious spin to the word, "fundamentalism." There has always been an enormous amount of unnecessary blood shed in the name of God Almighty. Therefore, I am equally shocked and dismayed at the infiltration of this beast into our mainstream society, similar to the course taken by a metastatic disease on the human body. And yet, as seemingly bizarre as a take on that old Kevin McCarthy- Dana Winters movie, "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

Why were the checks and balances not in place to counter a religious coup of a magnitude such as this one? Who was supposed to be minding the store when the LDS began chewing away at the foundation of our constitution, like the termite infestation they truly are?

Hi, Terry

On this site under MEMOIRS is the explanation of how and when they {LDS} crept into position.

Harry

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Dean.

Doing some reading...

Are you aware of any particular 'rite [or rites] of passage,' that would be required in order to join their 'club?' In the 1960's timeframe?

- lee

Mr. Dean.

Doing some reading...

Are you aware of any particular 'rite [or rites] of passage,' that would be required in order to join their 'club?' In the 1960's timeframe?

- lee

The 'sisterhood' require CIA agents to be Mormon, in good standing within

the Church.

Harry