The Education Forum

You Don't Know, Do You?

Tim Gratz

In another thread I suggested that not a single member would be able to state whether his or her congressperson thought JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. No one to date has proven me wrong. (Well I guess we know Sen. Dodd of CT believes there was a conspiracy--at least he once did.)

Well, I suggest you find out!

And I have some suggested language you could use to make inquiry of your representative to the House. You will note I have tried to make it as "low key" as I can in hopes that a lot of members would respond affirmatively.

Here is my suggested language:

Dear Rep. _________.

I am your constituent and I am very interested in the JFK case, as I believe many Americans still are.

Without asking for any definite pledge or commitment from you, if the following conditions were BOTH met:

(1) You were convinced there were new "leads" in the JFK assassination, including the possibility of still-living witnesses who know who killed JFK, leads that could be investigated by a special prosecutor or "truth commission";

AND

(2) if you perceived a broad spectrum of public support for a new investigation into those leads;

then provided BOTH conditions were met, would you consider supporting a new investigation of the JFK case?

Thank you for your attention.

I am very serious about this. I don't think we need to know the personal opinion of your Congressperson re whether there was a conspiracy but the answer to the very low key question I suggested could be very helpful.

If you are an American and if you REALLY want to see the case solved, why don't you write your Congressperson and post his or her reply on this thread.

U.S. Representative Patrick Kennedy is on public record with his belief? knowledge? that "Castro killed [his] uncle."

This in spite of the fact that he previously had been told by a REDACTED ... or perhaps because of the fact that a REDACTED offered to open the kimono to PK during the congressman's freshman year.

I almost committed an indiscretion.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

I am very serious about this. I don't think we need to know the personal opinion of your Congressperson re whether there was a conspiracy but the answer to the very low key question I suggested could be very helpful.

If you are an American and if you REALLY want to see the case solved, why don't you write your Congressperson and post his or her reply on this thread.

Yeah! Why not waste your time attempting to convince anyone of anything.

"Talk Shows" such as this forum (& the others), as well as the mountains of BS which continue to be expounded on this subject matter, long ago closed any doors for anyone of rational thought to even consider that there just may be some new facts and evidence remaining to be revealed.

So Tim, do you merely live in some "fantasyland" or have you taken the time to practice what you preach?

When one can not even convince the "brother" of the slain, that there is reason to question the investigation, it is most unlikely that anyone else is likely to pay even cursory attention.

"Talk Shows" such as this forum (& the others), as well as the mountains of BS which continue to be expounded on this subject matter, long ago closed any doors for anyone of rational thought to even consider that there just may be some new facts and evidence remaining to be revealed.

So Tim, do you merely live in some "fantasyland" or have you taken the time to practice what you preach?

When one can not even convince the "brother" of the slain, that there is reason to question the investigation, it is most unlikely that anyone else is likely to pay even cursory attention.

URL=http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kennedygp4.jpg]kennedygp4.th.jpg[/url]

URL=http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kennedygp4.jpg]kennedygp4.th.jpg[/url]

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kennedygp4.jpg

The forum should seriously consider work on it's "attachment" capabilities!