The Education Forum

Silly Conspiracy Theories That Discredit Us

Tim Gratz

From another thread (I think from Thomas Purvis):

And the more that the fools yell, the less likely any other dedicated investigation would appear, and any valid reasons for a new investigation are lost among the rants and ravings of fools."

Absolutely worth remembering!

Rather than waste everybody's time and bandwidth about some silly theory that even if true you have no evidence to support, why not try to carefully analyze valid reasons to support a new investigation, e.g., among others, the challenges to the NAA, the ongoing dispute over the validity of the acoustic evidence.

In short, spend your time on a topic that may in fact advance the investigation.

Princess Di was murdered only because she was in the same car with Dodie. The object of the scheme was to kill Dodie not Di but the murderers wanted them both dead so the public would wrongfully assume Di was the target.

Dodie had to be murdered because he knew the secrets of the JFK assassination.

Thus BK should add him to the list of "mysterious deaths".

Truly alert members will know why Dodie knew the JFK secrets.

Princess Di was murdered only because she was in the same car with Dodie. The object of the scheme was to kill Dodie not Di but the murderers wanted them both dead so the public would wrongfully assume Di was the target.

Dodie had to be murdered because he knew the secrets of the JFK assassination.

Thus BK should add him to the list of "mysterious deaths".

Truly alert members will know why Dodie knew the JFK secrets.

Tim,

Is this in relation to the supposed meeting between Mohamed Al Fayed and George de Mohrenschildt?

James

I am not sure of the source but I believe I read that they were business partners in oil exploration.

Mohamed Al Fayed being, of course, Dodie's father, the man convinced that his son and future (expected) (and by some accounts expecting) daughter-in-law were murdered.

Edited by Tim Gratz

COME ON, JOHN, YOU CAN TELL US KNOW!!

Well, there is a gentleman who has posted a lengthy essay blaming Ron Hubbard for the assassination. (LOL!)

In that essay he writes:

When Oswald landed in Southern England in 1959 he was within one hour of Hubbard’s house in Sussex.

Since the single bullet theory is the silliest theory associated with the JFK assassination (even Greer shooting JFK is physically possible, whereas the SBT isn't), I would think that that is sufficient grounds for a new investigation, no matter how many lesser known silly theories are around.

Since the single bullet theory is the silliest theory associated with the JFK assassination (even Greer shooting JFK is physically possible, whereas the SBT isn't), I would think that that is sufficient grounds for a new investigation, no matter how many lesser known silly theories are around.

"Since the single bullet theory is the silliest theory associated with the JFK assassination (even Greer shooting JFK is physically possible, whereas the SBT isn't),"

Aside from defying the laws of physics in relation to the obviously contrived ballistic evidence, the total absurdity of the claim led me to doubt the word of the United States government for the rest of my life.

"Since the single bullet theory is the silliest theory associated with the JFK assassination (even Greer shooting JFK is physically possible, whereas the SBT isn't),"

Aside from defying the laws of physics in relation to the obviously contrived ballistic evidence, the total absurdity of the claim led me to doubt the word of the United States government for the rest of my life.

Terry Berry,

Consider yourself blessed.

In the utmost seriousness, studying the JFK assassination has been the most extraordinarily liberating experience of my life. Intellectually. Politically. Spiritually.

What a terrible price he paid for our freedom.

C

Terry Berry,

Consider yourself blessed.

In the utmost seriousness, studying the JFK assassination has been the most extraordinarily liberating experience of my life. Intellectually. Politically. Spiritually.

What a terrible price he paid for our freedom.

C

"What a terrible price he paid for our freedom."

Yes, my darlin' C.D. But, what a terrible price to have to pay for opening our eyes to the reality of the extensiveness of that loss.

I will never forget the overwhelming weight I felt lifted from my shoulders upon reading Col L. Fletcher Prouty's books, and David Lifton's. Because, for the longest time I thought I must have been hallucinating what really happened. But then, these two authors "exonerated" me, for lack of a better description of how I felt. After reading their work, I just plowed into all I could find on the subject. Because, these two men, through their forensic and investigative approach to research, encouraged me to find my voice in the matter. And yes, on one hand, it was liberating, but it was also disconcerting and depressing on the other hand, to realize that those whom you would've thought you could've trusted with your life, were in all actuality the ones you had to fear the most.

Your Berry,

Terry

Terry,

I'll never forget taking the podium to close The Third Decade's Providence conference, which I co-produced and chaired with Jerry Rose and George Michael Evica.

I had not prepared remarks. When I began extemporaneously to express gratitude to presenters and attendees, I found myself musing aloud on what we all might be doing if John Kennedy had not been murdered.

I heard myself wondering about the music and prose not written, the medical research not undertaken, the families not conceived and raised, because we all were busy with the "other" matter.

Then I listened, somehow removed, as I asked in vain for assistance in quantifying the tolls -- psychic, emotional, physical -- taken by our shared focus on incidents and images beyond horrific.

As I spoke I looked into the eyes of the Evicas and the Roses, and I thanked them for friendships that, were it not for our common endeavors, never would have been made.

I closed by praying -- there's no other word for it -- for justice to prevail in our shared time.

Now I "see" you and Myra and Peter as new friends, and I'm reminded again that we do not toil alone.

Man ... call Hallmark and tell the copy department that I'm available.

Yours in sacchrinicity,

Charles

Guest David Guyatt
Yup.

No point spreading silly stories.

So Dodi was the target ... the same Dodi who could have been hit in so many profoundly simpler ways ... alone, on a speedboat, via drug overdose ...

I want to know how the Mob and Castro got to Henri Paul.

Well, at least Charles, he died quickly and there was no need, therefore, to have the ambulance drive at 7-10mph past two perfectly good hospitals (or was it three?) before they arrived at Di's designated place of death sure in the knowledge that she was stone cold.

I imagine the death of Dodi as "collateral damage" was much sought, so that Mohamed Al Fayed would be suitably punished for having the temerity to attempt a match between Dodi and the mother of the future King of England (if in fact tnhat was the purpose of their short affair...).

Now if Tim wants a true conspiracy theory to really chew on, he should pursue the alien myth. Not saucers/ufo's, but aliens. This has to be the most profound piece of dog's doo-doo ever tipped over the eyes of a gullible public. But a wonderfully effective cover story for some real technological advances.

David

Who is "us"?

Make "us" look silly?

From reading a few of your recent posts I wouldn't put myself in the same group as you Tim.

Not trying to be awkward, just stating a fact.

For example, your list in another thread of yours about the top ten or so single reasons that prove a conspiracy, I don't think I would of picked a single one.

They all seem like those so called "straw men" to me.

Anyway, isn't the word "silly" usually a word pulled out by a stubborn LN when they are dissagreeing with a CT?

When did "we" start using it?

I think if we really want to talk about what's ridiculous, keep telling others not to "waste bandwidth" when you show no regard for it yourself.

timsforumeo7.jpg

David,

I'm with you on the Dodi-as-collateral-damage item.

My parents' generation might term the young man's death and his father's misery "Lucky Strike Extras." Prince Philip the False Sponsor was given these gifts, I think, as additional inducements to keep his and other royal mouths shut.

The assassination of Diana no doubt will inspire its own mythic dramatization in the vein of JFK; in point of fact, I know of a significant effort in its nascent pre-production stages. If and when such a major motion picture (as they say) is released internationally, we must be ready to take full advantage of heightened public emotions to revitalize the search for the truth.

As for Aliens: I would argue that in the overwhelming number of instances, close encounters are nothing other than human-engineered psyops. Their purposes: to discredit all counter-authoritarian hypotheses, to provide cover for new earthly technologies, and ... here we may part company ... to address/anticipate and discredit genuine extra-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional experiences.

Finally: There had to have been contingencies to terminate JFK at Parkland had he arrived in a non-moribund state. The research community for the most part has overlooked this hypothesis.

Who would have been properly positioned to evaluate the president's condition and finish the job?

Charles

Guest David Guyatt
David,

I'm with you on the Dodi-as-collateral-damage item.

My parents' generation might term the young man's death and his father's misery "Lucky Strike Extras." Prince Philip the False Sponsor was given these gifts, I think, as additional inducements to keep his and other royal mouths shut.

The assassination of Diana no doubt will inspire its own mythic dramatization in the vein of JFK; in point of fact, I know of a significant effort in its nascent pre-production stages. If and when such a major motion picture (as they say) is released internationally, we must be ready to take full advantage of heightened public emotions to revitalize the search for the truth.

As for Aliens: I would argue that in the overwhelming number of instances, close encounters are nothing other than human-engineered psyops. Their purposes: to discredit all counter-authoritarian hypotheses, to provide cover for new earthly technologies, and ... here we may part company ... to address/anticipate and discredit genuine extra-terrestrial and/or extra-dimensional experiences.

Finally: There had to have been contingencies to terminate JFK at Parkland had he arrived in a non-moribund state. The research community for the most part has overlooked this hypothesis.

Who would have been properly positioned to evaluate the president's condition and finish the job?

Charles

I'm with entirely on the Alien mythos, Charles. That, clearly, is what it was designed to cloak - new technologies accrued from WWII. I am also of the )growing) view that creating a very large pool of humans who now believe in aliens, that a further aim could well have been the manufacturing of a new religion that could be easily controlled and harnessed. When you look back to the origin of the alien/otherworldly myth, it is interesting to note the players and where they eventually led and were succeeded by.

David