The Education Forum

Young men as young as 14 into test Ops

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

What were young men as young as 14 doing in the US Army? The following link indicates an arrest in New Orleans in July 52 and then this person was husseled into the army approx 4mo later (Oct 52) and sent to Ft Bliss for training in Oct 52-54. What Units did these young men go into and how were they used and why? Interesting when you add Cuba, the mob, and Kennedy to the equation. If a person is on 4 years Federal probation for crossing a state line in a stolden can in 1952-53.... then how did he get into the US Army while on federal probation? compare below link with military discharge and record......

I was told a few years ago that there were "NO Records" of any military service for this person for that time frame. FBI J E Hoover Director.

I do not expect anyone to respond to these questions... I am just sending documentation out there to pull a chain or two... a signal if you like... Whatever, it is now recorded before the fact....... not after. I still hold an Ace.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were young men as young as 14 doing in the US Army? The following link indicates an arrest in New Orleans in July 52 and then this person was husseled into the army approx 4mo later (Oct 52) and sent to Ft Bliss for training in Oct 52-54. What Units did these young men go into and how were they used and why? Interesting when you add Cuba, the mob, and Kennedy to the equation. If a person is on 4 years Federal probation for crossing a state line in a stolden can in 1952-53.... then how did he get into the US Army while on federal probation? compare below link with military discharge and record......

I was told a few years ago that there were "NO Records" of any military service for this person for that time frame. FBI J E Hoover Director.

I do not expect anyone to respond to these questions... I am just sending documentation out there to pull a chain or two... a signal if you like... Whatever, it is now recorded before the fact....... not after. I still hold an Ace.

Tosh,

Thanks for resuming your posting to this forum.

--Thomas

Tosh,

--Thomas

Edited by William Plumlee

Tosh,

--Thomas

I tried to post a reply but it did not appear... perhaps because I used the word CRAP and "BS"..... Prob got put on moderation

I'll try it again:

I have always tried to help forum members in their search for the truth but some do not like to focus on new information or searc for it or research it. Its easier to just say its....... Perhaps it is because my information interfers with their theories and ongoing work etc. If its not in a book... it did not happen mentality.

Examp. " A pile of GRASS in a barn yard. The farmer tells the city man... "That pile over there is GRASS and it stinks bad". "Thanks for the info, but I don't believe you". The city man goes and sticks his head in the GRASS " Damn if you aren't right. I did'nt know that until I put my head into it. That proves it".

LHO was about 14 when Marguerite "volunteered" his services to the CIA "false defector"

program by taking him to NYC for "testing". Read Harvey and Lee.

Jack

We LHO was in the Marines (or before) He attended the Illusionary Warfare training program at "Nags Head" NC (?) before going to Hawaii and being station in Japan. He was a very young man even then. So was I. (documented.. found in a 302 file declass 07) (note this file also states... "... that file has been purged..." Also in New Orleans reference is found as to this file number in a letter to Garrison. Perhaps Gary Shaw would like to comment.

The uses of children -- in both the legal and common definitions of the word -- by military and civilian agencies of the USG for any number of unholy/illegal purposes remains one of the most underdeveloped of our research topics.

Forgive my ignorance, but:

Do you care to define "Illusionary Warfare"?

Were minors regularly engaged in same?

The uses of children -- in both the legal and common definitions of the word -- by military and civilian agencies of the USG for any number of unholy/illegal purposes remains one of the most underdeveloped of our research topics.

Forgive my ignorance, but:

Do you care to define "Illusionary Warfare"?

Were minors regularly engaged in same?

Not sure how to answer that question. But I will try. we would play games and set up traps. Make it appear we were going to hit in one place while other teams would strike in a different direction...., kind of like a diversion tactic. We would use sound as a diversion and used the power of influence to create a false impression or direction and we did use a varity of methods. It was new at the time. It was "War Games". We used it in Dallas to hide our presents while looking for snipers. We were not the attack team as some have said. We were out of the Pentagon. But if its not in a book.., then it did'nt happen...so you can't use that because that goes againest the norm and accepted procedures.

Tosh

I could find any:

- reference to Staton’s* age of the let alone that he was a minor lest alone that he was 14. The fact that “he entered a guilty plea” and was sentenced to and adult facility, the Federal Reformatory in El Reno, OK would seem to indicate he was an adult.

- Indication that Stanton or any minors ever joined the military.

- Indication he was in arrested in or was ever in New Orleans, he was in custody in Ozona Tx a town with less than 4000 residents halfway between El Paso and Houston, reference is also made to Quitman TX, another small town, both are several hindered miles west of LHO’s hometown.

- Evidence that he “on 4 years Federal probation” his total sentence was “one year and one day”

- Indication what this case had to do with the assassination or what your involvement was, were you arrested with Stanton? According to John bio of you and other sources you were born in 1937 and joined the army in 1954 when you would have been 15 or 16.

Is this what you meant by “pull a chain or two”?

Len

* The person arrested for steeling the car was only identified as Stanton

Mr. Plumlee,

On another of your threads you noted that you expected the disinformation goons (my term) to check in soon.

Heeeeeeeeeere's "Colby"!

I guess actually looking at the link Tosh provided before deciding who was providing disinformation was just too much effort for you Drago. You are true credit to this forum.

Tosh

I could find any:

- reference to Staton’s* age of the let alone that he was a minor lest alone that he was 14. The fact that “he entered a guilty plea” and was sentenced to and adult facility, the Federal Reformatory in El Reno, OK would seem to indicate he was an adult.

- Indication he was in arrested in or was ever in New Orleans, he was in custody in Ozona Tx a town with less than 4000 residents halfway between El Paso and Houston, reference is also made to Quitman TX, another small town, both are several hindered miles west of LHO’s hometown.

- Evidence that he “on 4 years Federal probation” his total sentence was “one year and one day”

- Indication what this case had to do with the assassination or what your involvement was, were you arrested with Stanton? According to John bio of you and other sources you were born in 1937 and joined the army in 1954 when you would have been 15 or 16.

Is this what you meant by “pull a chain or two”?

Len

I think you have missed something in your research. Where did you get the information you posted? Staton or whoever is not in the document I posted

Your post is miss leading as well as your tone. Post your references and documentation as to what you have in reference to my postings.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=3

My point: Young men were put into the army, as I was as a "test operation". I did not say the boys with me also went into the army with me..... I posted the court file and the military record to ask. "How could this be"? And stated what happened to me and how and why I went into the military at such a young age... If you look at the army discharge which has been posted, then you can see the dates... arrested, put on probation abd then within months (9mo) in the Texas National Guard, then Ft Bliss, 1953-54 and then rank of Cpl. and back to Texas in the Fourth Army Reserve as a Cpl. (not even 17 yet and a Cpl in the Forth Army. You were not even supose to be in the Reserve until you had completed one complete tour of duty (a min of two years.)

Anyway I am trying to help, but I would re research what I have said and posted today and last night. You might find it interesting the documents that did not surface years ago have now been released FOIA and the probation file on me has been un sealed. FACT.. From you tone I feel you are twisting matters and not looking at the right document. The people with me when we were arrested were Egune Huckby, Bob Plumlee (me), and Johney Farentello

The person you mentioned is nowhere in the document that I know of. Please show me. Again here is the link to the page that says the names of the boys involved.

I think you have confused the Forum members with your post. I hope it was not intended. Please post your documentation and references as to your posting. This would be apreciated. My point: Young men were put into the army, as I was as a "test operation".

Tosh

I could find any:

Is this what you meant by “pull a chain or two”?Len

THIS BUDS FOR YOU DUDE:

I think you have missed something in your research. Where did you get the information you posted?

This was a 1951 case on a stolden auto had nothing to do with Plumlee, Farrentello, and Huckbee of the 1952 case dated in Feb of 1952.

Was Staton interviewed before the car was stolden in 1952?

Staton or whoever is not in the document I posted; as subject in 1952 case. ITSA

Your post is miss leading as well as your tone. Post your references and documentation as to what you have posted in reference to my postings.

The Statton case and dates were a screw up by a SAC FBI in Dallas.

My point: Young men were put into the army, as I was as a "test operation". I did not say the boys with me also went into the army with me..... I posted the court file and the military record to ask. "How could this be"? And stated what happened to me and how and why I went into the military at such a young age... If you look at the army discharge which has been posted, then you can see the dates... arrested, put on probation abd then within months (9mo) in the Texas National Guard, then Ft Bliss, 1953-54 and then rank of Cpl. and back to Texas in the Fourth Army Reserve as a Cpl. (not even 17 yet and a Cpl in the Forth Army. You were not even supose to be in the Reserve until you had completed one complete tour of duty (a min of two years.)

Anyway I am trying to help, but if I were you I would re research what I have said and posted today and last night. You might find it interesting the documents that did not surface years ago have now been released FOIA and the probation file on me in 1952 has been un- sealed. FACT..

From you tone I feel you are twisting matters and not looking at the right document. The people with me when we were arrested were Egune Huckby, Bob Plumlee (me), and Johney Farentello.

The person you mentioned above is nowhere in the document that I know of. Please show me. Again here is the link to the page that says the names of the boys involved in the car theft.

I think you have confused the Forum members with your post. I hope it was not intended. Please post your documentation and references as to your posting the above information. This would be apreciated. My point: Young men were put into the army, as I was as a "test operation".

If your going to play with the Big dogs.... then you've got to learn to piss in the TALL grass...

I'll side with the facts, regardless of the source.

In this case, after reading the initial post in this thread, many of the questions posed by Mr Colby also occurred to me.

Am at a loss to understand what Mr Plumlee thinks the document contains.

As for Stanton.... look from page 3 on...

The answers to Colby's questions may be scattered throughout other threads... but any connection between what was written in the initial post and its title needs to be clear and in one place.

None of this is by way of calling Mr Plumlee into question... though questions need to be asked.

As I have an interest in the use of youth during the Cold War, I'd be very interested in knowing what law covered the use of 14 year olds as indicated (at least in the thread title).

In considering this question, bear in mind that for a law to be used, it does not have to spell out (in this instance) something along lines of "TEST OPERATIONS: age requirement 14 to 18 etc etc"... existing laws can be "interpreted" or have loop holes found or inserted for needed actions to occur within the law.

I'll side with the facts, regardless of the source.

In this case, after reading the initial post in this thread, many of the questions posed by Mr Colby also occurred to me.

Am at a loss to understand what Mr Plumlee thinks the document contains.

As for Stanton.... look from page 3 on...

The answers to Colby's questions may be scattered throughout other threads... but any connection between what was written in the initial post and its title needs to be clear and in one place.

None of this is by way of calling Mr Plumlee into question... though questions need to be asked.

As I have an interest in the use of youth during the Cold War, I'd be very interested in knowing what law covered the use of 14 year olds as indicated (at least in the thread title).

In considering this question, bear in mind that for a law to be used, it does not have to spell out (in this instance) something along lines of "TEST OPERATIONS: age requirement 14 to 18 etc etc"... existing laws can be "interpreted" or have loop holes found or inserted for needed actions to occur within the law.

Note: The Oct 1951 interview with Staton about a stolden auto-- was long before the auto in the Plumlee case was even reported stolden (Feb 22, 1952 four months before the Plumlee auto was even stolden) Staton interview Oct 1951------Plumlee ITSA Feb. 22,1952 auto reported stolden... Plumlee Farentello, and Huckby subjects. Plumlee received four years Federal Probation as a minor 14 years of age... nine months later in the Texas National Guard, Oct 22, 1952. ... Fact. Record Seal (as indicated on lower right hand of pages) Fact

As to the law I would not know about that. I do know that VA records show many young men in the military at ages 14-17 during the time fram I speak.I know about the Iran-Contra and the Boland Act and that was above the law of the land... Special Operations... and we have S/E Asia and young men in special ops under age.. but I'll let the research community untangle all that. I know I was in the Texas National Guard one month before I turned 15 and at Ft Bliss in the Regular Army in 1953 and in the Fourth Army Reserve in 1954 at Dallas Love Field.......I was a Cpl before I was 16. I was under CIA contract from the military at 18 and with JM/WAVE Miami Station at age 24-25. Fact.

The reason the threads are disjointed is because I have been trying to respond for over 12 hours now. In an attempt to help and futher research. I can handle the HARD questions.... Can you handle the HARD research?

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=3 ( 1951)

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2 (1952)