The Education Forum

Adele Edisen: A 4-hour interview . . .

Guest James H. Fetzer

Bill,

I know I am pulling your chain by re-posting your post from an old Judyth Baker thread.

FWIW, I agree with Jack; IF Judyth is lying, it certainly seems possible she believes her lies. It's doubtful she's made enough money off her story to make the abuse she's received worthwhile.

As for the bonifides of confessed conspirators and/or material witnesses, the CIA analysis (Re: Nosenko)that measures the amount of damage done and the leads provided that can be followed to other subjects/suspects, indicates that JB has provided no lines of inquiry that can be checked and verified or that leads to other subjects/suspects. It's all hot air.

Just my opinion.

BK

I am not calling you out, though. I just wonder if your discernment is consistent enough, so I'm going to challenge you to put your money where your mouth is. Adele is extremely convincing, but I don't think she provides enough support for her story to stop me from being a skeptic while still fervently hoping she turns out to be as credible as she seems in the telling.

I'll delete this in a short while, but I want you to have at it, because you are a true believer.:

Fort Worth Star-Telegram : Obituaries

(Contact info deleted.....)

When you contact Janet, inform her that you are aware that her mother, Esther's birthday was 22 November, and from details in Janet's 1964 wedding announcement, published in an El Paso newspaper, that her sister Kathryn was living near Ft. Polk, LA in Nov., 1963 when her father made the roundtrip from Barksdale AFB to N.O. via Goldonna, if for no other reason than to attempt to jog her memory. Did her mother make that trip with her husband, John to celebrate her own birthday with their daughter, Kathryn?

Are there any known planners, schedules, or diaries authored by their father? Does the name Orrin Bartlett mean anything to her? Does she recall whether her father flew to Dallas on the afternoon of 24 November?

http://educationforu...ndpost&p=173917

4066975556_3dd1ec33b9.jpg

I suspect that either Adele's late husband believed her story, or she never shared it with him, because it does not appear he used details of her incredible narrative against her in their long, bitter, child custody court battle. He seemed to have attacked her emotional and mental state, but did not seem to bring up any details of her claimed encounters with Jose A. Rivera and what she said Rivera told her, and provided to her related to Oswald.

Hi Tom,

It's okay to pull my chain, a lot of people do it.

I understand why you are skeptical, and we should be skeptical of every witness. As far as Adele is concerned, I have taken what she has said, and followed up on it as best I can, and unlike other witnesses, she leads me to other witnesses and suspects - all of whom are interesting in their own right - especially Jose Rivera, John W. Rice and Orrin Bartlett.

She certainly didn't make their names up, and when checked, they were exactly what she said they were - a NIH scientists and Col. in Army reserves, the head of the SS in New Orleans and the FBI liaison to the Secret Service, and they each have other roles to play in the Dealey Plaza drama other than what Adele has to say.

So even if you discount everything she says about everything else, these are three aces she brought to the table that would have gone by the wayside had she not called our attention to them.

BK

Edited by Tom Scully
Removed contact info and personal details of potential witnesses.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

I know I am pulling your chain by re-posting your post from an old Judyth Baker thread.

FWIW, I agree with Jack; IF Judyth is lying, it certainly seems possible she believes her lies. It's doubtful she's made enough money off her story to make the abuse she's received worthwhile.

As for the bonifides of confessed conspirators and/or material witnesses, the CIA analysis (Re: Nosenko)that measures the amount of damage done and the leads provided that can be followed to other subjects/suspects, indicates that JB has provided no lines of inquiry that can be checked and verified or that leads to other subjects/suspects. It's all hot air.

Just my opinion.

BK

I am not calling you out, though. I just wonder if your discernment is consistent enough, so I'm going to challenge you to put your money where your mouth is. Adele is extremely convincing, but I don't think she provides enough support for her story to stop me from being a skeptic while still fervently hoping she turns out to be as credible as she seems in the telling.

I'll delete this in a short while, but I want you to have at it, because you are a true believer.:

Fort Worth Star-Telegram : Obituaries

(Contact info deleted....)

When you contact Janet, inform her that you are aware that her mother, Esther's birthday was 22 November, and from details in Janet's 1964 wedding announcement, published in an El Paso newspaper, that her sister Kathryn was living near Ft. Polk, LA in Nov., 1963 when her father made the roundtrip from Barksdale AFB to N.O. via Goldonna, if for no other reason than to attempt to jog her memory. Did her mother make that trip with her husband, John to celebrate her own birthday with their daughter, Kathryn?

Are there any known planners, schedules, or diaries authored by their father? Does the name Orrin Bartlett mean anything to her? Does she recall whether her father flew to Dallas on the afternoon of 24 November?

http://educationforu...ndpost&p=173917

4066975556_3dd1ec33b9.jpg

I suspect that either Adele's late husband believed her story, or she never shared it with him, because it does not appear he used details of her incredible narrative against her in their long, bitter, child custody court battle. He seemed to have attacked her emotional and mental state, but did not seem to bring up any details of her claimed encounters with Jose A. Rivera and what she said Rivera told her, and provided to her related to Oswald.

Hi Tom,

It's okay to pull my chain, a lot of people do it.

I understand why you are skeptical, and we should be skeptical of every witness. As far as Adele is concerned, I have taken what she has said, and followed up on it as best I can, and unlike other witnesses, she leads me to other witnesses and suspects - all of whom are interesting in their own right - especially Jose Rivera, John W. Rice and Orrin Bartlett.

She certainly didn't make their names up, and when checked, they were exactly what she said they were - a NIH scientists and Col. in Army reserves, the head of the SS in New Orleans and the FBI liaison to the Secret Service, and they each have other roles to play in the Dealey Plaza drama other than what Adele has to say.

So even if you discount everything she says about everything else, these are three aces she brought to the table that would have gone by the wayside had she not called our attention to them.

BK

Edited by Tom Scully

Guest Tom Scully

Okay Bill, thank you for taking my comments in the spirit in which I intended. Here is some more potential leads.... I would be very pleased if Adele's letter raised alarms with either of these two ladies, or if one of them could confirm that Bartlett was in N.O. on the 23rd and in Dallas later in the afternoon of the 24th.

Wouldn't it be something if Adele's letter to Obama got forwarded to Rush and he read it during one of his broadcasts?

Although I believe the fathers of these women are accused of participating in major crime and cover up severely impairing the rest of Adele's life, if she is as reliable as you are saying, I do not believe it is fair to leave the personal contact info of these potential witnesses on public display. As in my last post, this stuff will not be up for long.

You've quoted the entirety of my last post, twice. I hope you will soon edit out the personal contact info of anyone who is not a direct witness (as Roy Jones was) or a suspect.

Edited by Tom Scully

Tom,

Those links to Orrin Bartlett's obit don't work, can you post an obit for me?

And I have the background needed from your other posts, so you can delete them if you want.

In her letter, Adele makes some accusatory remarks about Jose Rivera that his family might not like, but she has always

said how good and professional Rice and Bartlett were and never accused them of anything.

I'm the one who says that they must have known there was more to the story when the ceased their investigations.

And I don't know if there is anything suspicious about Rice being at Barksdale AFB at the time of the assassination, and

appreciate your digging into the details of what is available about these guys and their families on line.

Of course we shouldn't be the ones who have to contact these people and ask them questions, the government should

have done it long ago.

As for Rush, I don't see how a pill popping junkie like him has anything worthwhile to say about this topic.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Guest Tom Scully

Bill,

I don't want to edit anything inside your posts, and if there is no further editing after mine, it will display that I was the last one to edit your post. I will delete the contact info inside your posts if that is the way you want it done, but I prefer not to.

The Rush reference I made was because one of Bartlett's daughters endorsed Rush and his "EIB" on her FB page. I know it is not reliable to believe the apple never falls far from the tree, but I believe loyal Rush listeners are extremists. It is always a marvel to me that the "investigation" of the assassination of JFK was left largely to the "work" of right wing extremists, as Bobby seemed to cede the field to them.

If you are even partial to Adele and her version of events, how can you not regard Rice and Bartlett as felony suspects, including of the crime of treason?

Here's a link, the text of the WaPO article came from access via my local library's online reference resources (Proquest):

http://www.google.com/search?q=+orrin+hill+bartlett+85&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a#q=orrin+hill+bartlett+85&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=W8Y&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&tbm=nws&prmd=ivnsob&source=lnt&tbs=ar:1&sa=X&ei=XDIuTpfhNYGDgAfMt8WYAQ&ved=0CA8QpwUoBQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f696672480ac9bef&biw=1320&bih=654

Washington Post - Oct 12, 1999

Orrin Hill Bartlett

FBI Special Agent

Orrin Hill Bartlett, 85, a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent and former longtime Chevy Chase resident, died Oct. 8 at Suburban Hospital after a heart attack. He lived at the Springhouse Manor Care assisted living facility in Bethesda.

Mr. Bartlett served with the FBI for 33 years before retiring in 1968 as a liaison to the White House and State Department. He returned to his native Wyalusing, Pa., in 1976 but came back to the Washington area three years ago.

In retirement he did security work for celebrities and foreign dignitaries. He also was an active member of the D.C. chapter of the Society of Former Special Agents

He was a member of Chevy Chase Methodist Church.

His wife of 61 years, Louise Drennon Bartlett, died in 1997. Survivors include two daughters, Joan Bartlett Reynolds of Rockville and Susan Bartlett Burke of Bethesda; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.

Bill,

I don't want to edit anything inside your posts, and if there is no further editing after mine, it will display that I was the last one to edit your post. I will delete the contact info inside your posts if that is the way you want it done, but I prefer not to.

The Rush reference I made was because one of Bartlett's daughters endorsed Rush and his "EIB" on her FB page. I know it is not reliable to believe the apple never falls far from the tree, but I believe loyal Rush listeners are extremists. It is always a marvel to me that the "investigation" of the assassination of JFK was left largely to the "work" of right wing extremists, as Bobby seemed to cede the field to them.

If you are even partial to Adele and her version of events, how can you not regard Rice and Bartlett as felony suspects, including of the crime of treason?

Here's a link, the text of the WaPO article came from access via my local library's online reference resources (Proquest):

Tom, You can edit it any way you want to, I trust your judgement. You can even delete it all if you want.

As for not regarding Rice and Bartlett as felony suspects and traitors, I don't know. Maybe I just adopted Adele's attitude that they were just doing their jobs as cops and passed on the information they collected from her and thought that it would be properly handled in DC.

Maybe its because my father was a cop and I know that not all cops are bad cops, on the take and controlled by evil forces. Most cops are what the mobsters and con artists would call the "wrong" copper, as in the wrong cop to offer a bribe. The "right" cop was the right one to offer the bribe, and you had to know which was which before you made the offer.

Rice's reports from New Orleans reflect the results of his investigation and the investigations of his men, and his close association with Bartlett - if you believe Adele, belies the rest of the FBI and SS agents, who were physically assaulting each other at Parkland. And it turns out that Bartlett was the FBI's Liaison to the SS, so all important things had to go through him.

So are these guys in on it? I don't think so, because they are too far down the food chain, though certainly connected.

I can't think of anything they did that was illegal, other than failure to write reports, but even there, I think they probably wrote reports and as Adele suspects, tape recorded their interview with her, and that all disappeared later on.

I sincerely believe that if anybody got to Rice or Bartlett before they died and asked them the right questions they would have answered truthfully.

So your inference that Adele is calling Rice and Bartlett criminals and traitors is incorrect, though she has some intense accusations about Col. Rivera, and perhaps they are justified. I don't know.

Guest Tom Scully

Bill,

I think Adele has bent over backwards to give the benefit of the doubt to both Rice and Bartlett. I agree completely with your attitude of giving law enforcement officers the benefit of the doubt until there is good reason to think otherwise, especially at the rank and file level.

Rice and Bartlett, however, were in the thick of it, Rice leading the SS investigation of Oswald's N.O. background and activities, and Bartlett was FBI liason to SS. Adele claims she told the two officials some very amazing and important details, but until their deaths, neither of the two contacted Adele again, either officially or unofficially, and her assertion to them disappeared.

You are at least as familiar with the portions of her story about her calls to Jesse Garner's telephone number, and her claim that Garner answered a later call from her, and while she waited, he produced Oswald and handed the Garner phone to him. She says a conversation with Oswald then followed, she was surprised he seemed to speak with a northerner's accent, etc.

I pointed out to Adele, more than 18 months ago, that this is how John Rice, after Adele claimed she briefed him about receiving Jesse Garner's telephone number, before Oswald had even met Garner or rented a residence from him, followed up on the information Adele claims she gave him.

Remember also, Jesse Garner was permitted by the WC to file his testimony only by sworn affidavit, he was never required to testify, and never even asked questions obvious and germane to the information Adele says she provided to Rice and Bartlett. IMO, the way Rice handled this strengthens Adele's credibility, and Rice's, Bartlett's, and the WC's culpability.:

Report dated 1-17-64 prepared by SA Anthony F, Gerrets and SAIC John W. Rice:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10726&relPageId=2

"..On 1-8-64 telephone call was received by SAIC Rice from Inspector Thomas J. Kelley, who requested that

Mr. and Mrs. Jesse J, Garner, of 4911 Magazine St., New Orleans, be again interviewed in depth to determine

the total rent paid by Oswald while he was residing at 4907 Magazine St., and all available information with'regards to his activities, including visitors, and time spent at away from residence, etc...."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10726&relPageId=5

"....Mr. Garner stated that Oswald and his wife had been observed by him on at least two occassions in a nearby super market buying fairly good supplies of groceries.

Mrs. Garner stated that the Oswalds had no telephone in their apartment but that Oswald at no time made any attempt to use the Garner's telephone..."

Now how hard would it have been for a reputable investigator, especially one armed with or dispatched to question the Garners after being apprised of the information Adele had provided related to the calls she said she had made to Garner's tel. number, to simply ask Mr. Garner if anyone, even say.... a woman, had ever called his phone requesting to speak with Oswald? As you can read above, Rice had received an order to "again interview the Garners, IN DEPTH"!

Bill,

I think Adele has bent over backwards to give the benefit of the doubt to both Rice and Bartlett. I agree completely with your attitude of giving law enforcement officers the benefit of the doubt until there is good reason to think otherwise, especially at the rank and file level.

Rice and Bartlett, however, were in the thick of it, Rice leading the SS investigation of Oswald's N.O. background and activities, and Bartlett was FBI liason to SS. Adele claims she told the two officials some very amazing and important details, but until their deaths, neither of the two contacted Adele again, either officially or unofficially, and her assertion to them disappeared.

You are at least as familiar with the portions of her story about her calls to Jesse Garner's telephone number, and her claim that Garner answered a later call from her, and while she waited, he produced Oswald and handed the Garner phone to him. She says a conversation with Oswald then followed, she was surprised he seemed to speak with a northerner's accent, etc.

I pointed out to Adele, more than 18 months ago, that this is how John Rice, after Adele claimed she briefed him about receiving Jesse Garner's telephone number, before Oswald had even met Garner or rented a residence from him, followed up on the information Adele claims she gave him.

Remember also, Jesse Garner was permitted by the WC to file his testimony only by sworn affidavit, he was never required to testify, and never even asked questions obvious and germane to the information Adele says she provided to Rice and Bartlett. IMO, the way Rice handled this strengthens Adele's credibility, and Rice's, Bartlett's, and the WC's culpability.:

Report dated 1-17-64 prepared by SA Anthony F, Gerrets and SAIC John W. Rice:

http://www.maryferre...726&relPageId=2

"..On 1-8-64 telephone call was received by SAIC Rice from Inspector Thomas J. Kelley, who requested that

Mr. and Mrs. Jesse J, Garner, of 4911 Magazine St., New Orleans, be again interviewed in depth to determine

the total rent paid by Oswald while he was residing at 4907 Magazine St., and all available information with'regards to his activities, including visitors, and time spent at away from residence, etc...."

http://www.maryferre...726&relPageId=5

"....Mr. Garner stated that Oswald and his wife had been observed by him on at least two occassions in a nearby super market buying fairly good supplies of groceries.

Mrs. Garner stated that the Oswalds had no telephone in their apartment but that Oswald at no time made any attempt to use the Garner's telephone..."

Now how hard would it have been for a reputable investigator, especially one armed with or dispatched to question the Garners after being apprised of the information Adele had provided related to the calls she said she had made to Garner's tel. number, to simply ask Mr. Garner if anyone, even say.... a woman, had ever called his phone requesting to speak with Oswald? As you can read above, Rice had received an order to "again interview the Garners, IN DEPTH"!

That's an interesting link to Garner's statements - and it appears that Rice did not follow up thoroughly in any case.

And who was this FBI agent Kooch or Koach? Who checked with the Garners on five occasions, the last time on the day after they left - Sept. 25?

Is there an FBI agent in New Orleans by that name or something similar, and if so, where's his reports? I haven't heard of him before.

And it also has never been ascertained for sure who actually owned the building, as Garners were only caretakers.

Both Ed Halsem and Adele have made the assertion that the wife of William McLaney owned the property, which would certainly make things more interesting.

I also think there's an association between the Garners and the Evans, Myrtle and her husband, who Oswald once used as a reference. They knew Oswald's mother real well, visited the Oswald family when they moved to Texas and helped Oswald find the Magazine Street apartment. Although it is officially made to appear that Mrs. Evans drove Oswald around looking for a For Rent sign, if Adele's story is true, then Rivera knew where Oswald was going to live in New Orleans even before Oswald himself knew. So it couldn't have been by happenstance and there must be a connection between Garners and Evans - or between Evans and the owner of the property.

In any case, there's a lot of unasked and unanswered questions about all this.

BK

Guest Tom Scully

Bill,

I think you've pointed out a butchering of Milton Kaack's last name. I just read that the WC investigation could not find Robert Hidell or a "Lt. J. Evans", even thought Myrtle's husband's name was Julien, or something close to that.

I have a simple formula I try to follow, if someone plays an important role in someone else becoming a corrupt billionaire, or can be credited with playing a big part in making it happen through a sin of omission, I suspect that facilitator is dirty. I have had that suspicion for a while now about the prosecutor who went after the aging, irrelevant James Osicco, and thus permitted the big fish to get away and turn into a whale.

Consider that Bartlett's tiny hometown is 46 miles from Pittstown, and that there is no other civilization, and I mean nothing else nearby to Wyalusing, in the state of PA, than the stomping grounds of the Pittstown crew. Consider that Rice, until two years prior to late 1963, to a SS Chief who retired in 1961 declaring that there was no intra-city, organized crime network in the U.S.

You and Adele ought to at least consider this geography and these relationships. Who do you think Obama would pass Adele's letter over to, and if Bartlet was close to a guy who painted houses, isn't there a possibility the DOJ could decide you are victims of your own success in publicizing the details in the letter to Obama?

Recently, when it came time to demolish several prominent old landmarks in Wyalusing, it was Louis Denaples nephew, Charles, son of Denaple's brother, Domenick, permitted to "serve" on the state casino control board that approved brother Louis's casino license at Mt. Airy, who did the demolition work in Wyalusing. Aside from this, the new president of John McAdams's Marquette Univ. is a Jesuit owned by Louis DeNaples.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/the-bufalino-file-a-look-inside-the-fbi-paper-trail-on-nepa-s-most-notorious-mobster-1.1176403#axzz1SN2KwAlW

The Bufalino file: A look inside the FBI paper trail on NEPA's most notorious mobster

By Dave Janoski, Staff Writer)

Published: July 17, 2011

In his time, Russell A. Bufalino was feted by politicians, feared by his fellow mobsters and dogged by federal prosecutors.

Even 17 years after his death, the soft-spoken, eight-fingered Sicilian with a lazy eye, known to his closest associates as "McGee," is still a presence in Northeast Pennsylvania, where he helped nurture the culture of corruption now unraveling under the pressure of a federal corruption probe.

View the Bufalino File

The 2006 arrest of Mr. Bufalino's longtime driver and reputed successor, William "Big Billy" D'Elia, put the FBI on the trail of two Luzerne County judges now facing prison for racketeering, federal prosecutors say.

Casino developer Louis A. DeNaples' alleged evasions about a relationship with Mr. Bufalino in interviews with state gaming regulators forced him to relinquish control of his casino in return for dismissal of perjury charges in 2009...

...By October 1981, Mr. Bufalino was back in a federal courtroom in New York, where a jury convicted him of conspiracy. He would begin serving a 10-year sentence the following August.

Meanwhile, RABFAM continued, but there were signs of internal tensions in the Justice Department over the direction of the investigation and frustration over its lack of results.

Mr. Bufalino's indictment in the Napoli case came not from information developed by RABFAM, but through a grand jury in the U.S. Southern District of New York. The Philadelphia FBI office running RABFAM was unaware of the New York case until it learned a Newark FBI agent had been subpoenaed to testify about Mr. Bufalino before the grand jury just weeks before the indictment.

In September 1981, Eric H. Holder Jr., then a federal prosecutor and now U.S. Attorney General, wrote to the Justice Department arguing that RABFAM "has yet to develop a viable, indictable case" and should be shut down.

Mr. Holder wanted to terminate RABFAM because he needed the testimony of a RABFAM informant to pursue a jury-tampering case involving Bufalino lieutenant James David Osticco that had been developed independently of RABFAM.

In response to Mr. Holder's memo, FBI headquarters wrote that going ahead with the Osticco case and unmasking the informant "would entirely void the continuing RABFAM investigation."

In the end, Mr. Holder won. RABFAM informant Frank Parlopiano testified against Mr. Osticco at his trial in 1983. Mr. Osticco was convicted of bribing a juror in a 1977 fraud case involving three Lackawanna County officials and Mr. DeNaples, a Dunmore businessman. The juror was the lone holdout for acquittal in a case that involved overbilling the federal government for flood recovery work following Tropical Storm Agnes in 1972.

After the hung jury, Mr. DeNaples and the other three defendants pleaded no contest in the case. He received a $10,000 fine and three years probation.

RABFAM was shut down for good in 1984.

Mr. DeNaples' alleged relationship to Mr. Bufalino would surface decades later when he successfully applied for a state license for Mount Airy Casino Resort in Monroe County. A Dauphin County grand jury indicted Mr. DeNaples in 2008, alleging he lied to gaming regulators about his relationships with Mr. Bufalino and Mr. D'Elia.

The grand jury concluded "DeNaples escaped a lengthy prison term by employing his organized crime contacts to fix his criminal trial."

The perjury charges against Mr. DeNaples, who was not charged in the Osticco case and who has denied having ties to organized crime, were withdrawn and he agreed to transfer ownership of the casino to family members.

Efforts to reach Mr. DeNaples and his attorney in the perjury case were unsuccessful.

Mr. Holder did not respond to an interview request placed with U.S. Department of Justice....

Consider the location and surrounding area of Wyalusing on the map. It is a region where everybody knows everybody. Orrin Bartlett had to be acquainted with Joe Barbara and Russell Buffalino.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Nsc&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&q=wyalusing+pa&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=0l0l4l2366l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1320&bih=654&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

From 1981:

Good Old Days | Published in Wyalusing, PA On Line Since 1997 In ...

http://http://www.rocket-courier.com/news/content/good-old-days-12 - Cached

May 18, 2011 – Retired FBI agent Orrin Bartlett will speak at the Memorial Day services at both Camptown and Wyalusing. Ree Ann Ross; ,; Good Old Days

Landmark Welles Mill Complex Vanishing Forever | Published in ...

http://www.rocket-courier.com/news/content/landmark-welles-mill-complex-vanishing-forever - Cached

May 4, 2011 – Charles DeNaples, owner of Dunmore based SRI, the company contracted to raze the mill complex, said he'll be back later this week with a .

Feds had recent difficulty stripping Louis DeNaples from control of his bank, due to his lack of fitness to

hold the office of chairman of the bank's board.:

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-01-06-E8-31401

1. Louis A. DeNaples and Betty Ann DeNaples, Moscow, Pennsylvania; Louis A. DeNaples, Jr., Dunmore, Pennsylvania; Lisa DeNaples, Mt Pocono, Pennsylvania; Ann DeNaples, Ringoes, New Jersey; Nicholas DeNaples; Margaret DeNaples Glodzik; Dominick DeNaples; Donna DeNaples Dileo; Dominick DeNaples and Mary Ann DeNaples, all of Dunmore, Pennsylvania; Charles DeNaples, Roaring Brook Township, Pennsylvania; Patrick DeNaples; Dominick DeNaples, Jr.; Anthony DeNaples and Joseph DeNaples, all of Dunmore, Pennsylvania, to retain voting shares of First National Community Bancorp, Inc., and thereby indirectly retain control of First National Community Bank, both of Dunmore, Pennsylvania.