The Education Forum

Bill O'Reilly and George de Mohrenschildt

Wow...O'Reilly really is a moron...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2012/10/01/bill-oreilly-jfk-assassination/1591991/

"As O'Reilly tells it, as he knocked on the door of de Mohrenschildt's daughter's house in Palm Beach, Fla., he heard a shotgun blast. Police later ruled that de Mohrenschildt committed suicide."

but...wait...

"David Bludworth, The State's Attorney, was a folksy, charming and savvy interrogator. He began by telling me that de Mohrenschildt had put a shotgun in his mouth and killed himself at 3:45 p.m. There were no witnesses — and no one home at the time of the shooting. The precise time of his death was established by a tape-recorder, left running that afternoon to record the soap operas for the absent Mrs. Tilton, and which recorded a single set of footfalls in the room and the blast of the shotgun, which was found on the Persian carpet next to him. No suicide note or other clue was found. He said I was probably the last person to talk to him. Then, he asked whether I had in my possession De Mohrenschildt's black address book. I replied "No." He politely rephrased the question, and asked me again — about a half-dozen times, whether I had the black book."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Mohrenschildt

Too bad O'Reilly didn't try and interview himself right after..then we all would be spared his inanities.

"As O'Reilly tells it, as he knocked on the door of de Mohrenschildt's daughter's house in Palm Beach, Fla., he heard a shotgun blast. Police later ruled that de Mohrenschildt committed suicide."

Blair,

as you rightly suggest, the above story is a complete sham.

I was in touch last year with the cameraman O'Reilly hired. According to him, they attempted the interview "a couple of days before GDeM 'committed suicide'."

According to the report, O'Reilly is looking into DeM's death. Ya. I think it will be with all the vigor employed for his "Killing" research. I wrote to O'Reilly back then to let him know that his former cameraman was available to help on the DeM side of things. No reply.

This book is currently number 2. By placing this thread or the research Greg alludes to in an Amazon Book Review, comments on other reviews, and or discussion board, it could do wonders. Particularly if more develops. Why is it somehow opportunistic for us to use the meagre needle eyes of opportunity still left-- they are narrowing all the time as my own censorship from the St. Louis Post Dispatch and other big newspaper sites [which ACTUALLY SPREAD ASSASSINATIONS NEWS TO NEW READERS INSTEAD OF ONES ALREADY ON SPECIALIZED SITES] shows-- but it's not opportunistic when Random House publishes the stenography of James Angleton's secretary as if it were the word of seven- martinis- in- coke- bottle- lenses- DR. T.J Eckleberry Himself? 1-800-PURBLIND-GOD.

I've tried to find an official document re: GdM's demise and come up empty.

I'd love to find something with some teeth to it and confront him on air.

American ShowBiz Liars such as "O'Really?" dislike being called "liars" but LOATHE being proven to be liars.

As we know, there exists a lot of material on the JFK subject, fiction and non fiction but I find it quite unctuous of Loofa Man to claim being there when GdM pulled the cord so to speak.

If it were a more recent death, a claim such as this would be investigated by the police no?

If anyone here has any credible info on GdM's death report, post it up and I'll go after B O'R and see what I can do to bring this specific blunder to light.

Thanks all.

thanks Michael! I will attempt to contact Sirkin in the next few days and post my findings here...

by the way, I am getting PM trolls from someone trying to impersonate Gary Mack in regards to this thread..

I'm not sure what the rules are here regarding posting PM messages (yet) but if appropriate I will post them here.

I'm having a look through public records as well in regards to DeM's death to see whats there..

This book is currently number 2. By placing this thread or the research Greg alludes to in an Amazon Book Review, comments on other reviews, and or discussion board, it could do wonders. Particularly if more develops. Why is it somehow opportunistic for us to use the meagre needle eyes of opportunity still left-- they are narrowing all the time as my own censorship from the St. Louis Post Dispatch and other big newspaper sites [which ACTUALLY SPREAD ASSASSINATIONS NEWS TO NEW READERS INSTEAD OF ONES ALREADY ON SPECIALIZED SITES] shows-- but it's not opportunistic when Random House publishes the stenography of James Angleton's secretary as if it were the word of seven- martinis- in- coke- bottle- lenses- DR. T.J Eckleberry Himself? 1-800-PURBLIND-GOD.

huh? what?

your post is muddled but I will say this, feel free to post on youtube, amazon etc..call into the OREALLY? show and confront him...

i wouldn't recommend posting this thread link as such when you can cut and paste the same information provided here.

there are far too many whackjobs...

• 3 months later...

From jfkfacts.org

Investigator's tape exposes Bill O'Reilly's JFK fib

by Jefferson Morley

January 31, 2013

Excerpt:

In his best-selling book Killing Kennedy, Bill O’Reilly tells a brief tale of an intrepid reporter — himself — chasing the historical truth of

JFK’s assassination in south Florida. But the story itself is a fiction, as O’Reilly reveals here in his own voice.

In the annals of the JFK assassination story, rife with CIA and FBI malfeasance, O’Reilly’s fanciful anecdote might seem trivial. It is not

the saddest feature of a book that manages to ignore all of the high-quality JFK assassination scholarship of the last two decades.....

Full story: http://jfkfacts.org/...-fib/#more-2557

From Bill Kelly's blog: http://jfkcountercou...lly-on-jfk.html

So Bob Sirkin's recollection is that him and O'Reilly did go to Palm Beach and were thrown out of the Breakers, and then got sidetracked, but they weren't at deMohrenschildt's door when the gun went off.

Fonzi has O'Reilly in Texas when he is notified of deMohrenschildt's death? Is that right?

Good stuff.

God, O'Reilly's book is so bad.

When I reviewed it I thought that part was so off the wall, I shouldn't mention it.

But this shows once more that O'Reilly is worse than a distorter. He is a xxxx.

I spent an hour in the bookstore reading O'Reilly's book the day it came out. In a Forum post, I listed some of the things he wrote that were obviously false.

His de Mohrenschildt story was one of those things.

O'Reilly writes that he was knocking on de Mohrenschildt's door when he heard the shotgun blast.

To Bill Kelly: Yes and yes.