The Education Forum

Lucien Sarti

From, The Corsican Conenction

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/tnorth/conspiracy.htm

The following text is from Anthony Summers' book Conspiracy

[Lucien] Sarti and the other two assassins flew from Marseilles to Mexico City in the fall of 1963. They stayed there several weeks, and were then driven to the United States border, which they crossed at Brownsville, Texas, using Italian passports. They were met at the border by a representative of the Chicago Mafia, who conversed with them in Italian. He drove them to a house in Dallas.

Gee, guess who else was supposed to have been in Mexico City in the fall of 1963, and weren't there also supposed to have been a group of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Mexico City in the fall - something from The Man Who Knew Too Much?

Steve Thomas

While the Steve Revel and Christian David material is quite weak, I still think it possible that a French OAS assassin - with possible French Indochina paramilitary experience, and Algerian death credentials - came into this country as a hired gun for the Dallas effort.

The third tramp is my choice for this individual, and I believed he fired from the railroad tracks, possible the south knoll parking lot at the tracks.

I agree with Shanet that the Christian David information should be viewed with some suspicion. Issues like deniability, off-shore communication and cut-outs, transport in and out, connecting Oswald, control, all come into play. Trusted local mechanics does make more sense.

The whole Corsican connection just strikes me as being some well crafted disinformation. FWIW.

James

James and Shanet.

I agree with Shanet

The whole Corsican connection just strikes me as being some well crafted disinformation. FWIW.

James

I would be tempted to say that too, except for this:

From William Harvey’s handwritten notes on setting up the ZR/Rifle Program

From ajweberman’s Coup d’etat in America Nodule 0

http://www.weberman.com/nodules/nodule0.htm

8. Use nobody who has never dealt with criminals; otherwise will not be

aware of pitfalls or consider factors such as freedom to travel, wanted

lists, etc. Exclude organization criminals, those with record of

arrests, those who have engaged in several types of crime. Corsicans

recommended. Sicilians lead to Mafia.

Steve Thomas

Hi Steve,

I think the Harvey note has stirred plenty of interest and in its way, supported the Corsican connection. I have nothing to support the following, but not all agreed with it for all operations.

I am hoping to have some more to offer on this in the future.

Cheers,

James

While the Steve Revel and Christian David material is quite weak, I still think it possible that a French OAS assassin - with possible French Indochina paramilitary experience, and Algerian death  credentials - came into this country as a hired gun for the Dallas effort.

We know that William Harvey approached MI6 for help in killing Castro in 1961. Therefore, it is possible that he also approached the French secret service at the same time (MI6 said no).

However, I do not find the Stephen Rivele story believable. I get the impression that he is now aware that he was taken for a ride by a man who wanted publicity for his own case (like James Files).

Unfortunately, Nigel Turner has a reputation for believing everything he is told. It has happened now far too often and has undermined him as a serious researcher.

While the Steve Revel and Christian David material is quite weak, I still think it possible that a French OAS assassin - with possible French Indochina paramilitary experience, and Algerian death  credentials - came into this country as a hired gun for the Dallas effort.

We know that William Harvey approached MI6 for help in killing Castro in 1961. Therefore, it is possible that he also approached the French secret service at the same time (MI6 said no).

However, I do not find the Stephen Rivele story believable. I get the impression that he is now aware that he was taken for a ride by a man who wanted publicity for his own case (like James Files).

Unfortunately, Nigel Turner has a reputation for believing everything he is told. It has happened now far too often and has undermined him as a serious researcher.

FWIW Department:

If Anthony Summers' updated "Conspiracy" is accurate, Rivele's tale may have been rendered in-credible by Turner. Rivele was told by David and Nicoli that there had been two other assassins, aside from Lucien Sarti, who was shot to death in Mexico in 1972.

Though Turner is unnamed by Summers, "Conspiracy" contends that Turner's TV series misidentified those two shooters - both of whom were subsequently declared innocent by Rivele's chief source, David. When the alibis for those two men, both still alive at the time, cleared them of participation in the JFK hit, Rivele's research was undermined, his French publisher backed off and no US publisher was prepared to print a book that seemed to have been rendered worthless.

Christian David has reportedly given his lawyer a [sealed] full disclosure of what he contends he knows about the case, including the names of the second and third gunmen. It is to be opened by the lawyer upon David's death. We'll see then, one presumes.

In the meantime, we should note that several of Rivele's major contentions were buttressed in "The Great Heroin Coup" by Henrik Kruger, an author [Danish, as I recall] who covered much of the same ground as Rivele, before Rivele [again, as I recall, so bear that caveat in mind.]

You are suggesting the Rivele story may pan out, after the "real" names

come out, instead of the "fed" names he put out before. Perhaps.

I think the Laotion IndoChina French Connection, where it intersects with

OAS mercenary assassinations in Europe and South America in the period

1960-1963 could be a fruitful angle. The only name I have Albert Spaggiari,

of Nice, a mercenary in Laos who claimed to have had "DeGaulle in my sights"

and not fired.

In fact, because Albert "Bert" Spaggiari disappeared

after his arrest for the great Riviera bank robbery,

I believe he is a suspect, or strong lead into the culture.......

Edited by Shanet Clark