The Education Forum

William F. Pepper: An Act of State

• 2 weeks later...

What do you make of the claim made by William Torbitt (David Copeland) in Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal (1970) that J. Edgar Hoover and Louis M. Bloomfield planned the execution of Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy? He names Albert Osborne (John Howard Bowen) as the man who organized these two assassinations.

What do you make of the claim made by William Torbitt (David Copeland) in Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal (1970) that J. Edgar Hoover and Louis M. Bloomfield planned the execution of Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy? He names Albert Osborne (John Howard Bowen) as the man who organized these two assassinations.

-------------------------------

John:

If it ain't in one of Khazar Weberman's "Nodu-Rhoids", It is absolutely NOT worth reading or regurgitating !!

Because it is very apparent that several seemingly autonomous entities raised funds, recruited teams, and thereafter were heavy into "taking somebody out"; doesn't necessarily prove that any of them actually "did-the-deed"!!

Espaillat, REJ, et al. either scammed or later extorted monies from Madame Nhu [her first name, not surname]; the Ramfis T., J.A.G., "Papa Doc" et al. cabal; and others yet unmentioned -- or the "Operators'" statements as to the "shaped-charge" car bomb are reall. Other miscreants made "admissions-against- interest" [inculpatory] years later while working for the Colombia/Bolivia/Peru drug cartels, and/or seeking re-employment with the "Death-Squads" in Central America & Mexico. Mario Sandoval Alarcon had direct contact [1970s] with one of the Corsicans [union Corse] who had "feet-on-the-ground in Venezuela [November 1960] for the Trujillo sponsored car bomb assassination attempt against Romulo Betancourt. Had Mario ever found ANY operators short of bona fides, they would have been ultimately ground into the dirt by a D-8 Bulldozer, that is: after begging for a merciful bullet in the head for endless days !!

Marcello was sucked in by Jack Dragna, Cohen, the Cellini brothers, et al. -- and upon discovering the scam, whined to Garrison to get the heat off of him, which started the whole "Big Jim-and-the-Katzenjammer-Kids" carnival road show to begin with. It is guaranteed that Clay Shaw, et al. were "conspiring" to assassinate somebody [multiple state & federal felony violations]; but that someone was Fidel, and McClaney & Company were calling the shots from "jump-street". [All purportedly at the behest of RFK]

Hoffa was "agent provacateured" into a simultaneous scam, and as anticipated; the Teamsters Pension Fund shrunk in the same measure as the blackmailers' later demands. Ooops, I forgot: Yadda, Yadda, Yadda !!

[Hey it ain't my fault the snitching sweet sisters names aren't to be found in any book index, or movie credit titles, nor any "peer-review" type articles or treatises. Boo Hoo, to the widdle goils, and they DO SO WANT to be "FAMOUS" now don't they??!! So, they are left to snivel & whine, heckle & nag, and submit absolutely nothing factual or "new", and can't even cite to the scribbler's tomes they so voraciously ingest. Book readers to the extreme, get a life !! And as "Granny Cajun" says: "....Get that thing outa yer mouth...Y'all don't know where its been.."]

My biggest "Turn-off" with Pepper: His reckless naming of my unit [20th Special Forces Group (Airborne)] as having somehow played a major part in the MLK, Jr. murder. It was bad enough that King was in Memphis to support an A.F.S.C.M.E. union strike, while I was an A.F.S.C.M.E. local union president in Los Angeles at the same time.

What some of these otherwise "respectable?" scribblers will stoop to, never ceases to amaze !!

Post Toasties,

GPH

A question regarding the document that implicated the back-up army sniper team; do you still believe this to be the genuine article?

Also, regarding 'Raul', did the name Robert Emmett Johnson ever come up as a possible candidate?

I believe that the communication is genuine. It was provided to us by a grunt member of the sniper team who lives in the wilds and has neither the skills or the technology available to produce such a cablegram. He, at his level, would also not be privy to the code and acronym references it contains. Also, he asked for no money for this document.

Hundreds of names have come up but there is only one Raul and we know who he is and where he lives. I drive by his house whenever I am in the area. Remember this guy was picked out of a photo spread by a number of unrelated people who saw the Raul who handled James, and James himself identified him in 1978 and he never identified anyone else. He confirmed the identification to me in the 1990's.When we went after him the government sent agents into his house, wired it up and coached the family on how to answer the phone. Imagine the feds providing all this attention to a retired auto worker.

JEH was always in the thick of this dirty business, but usually as the clean up or cover up guy. That was the function of the Bureau and the relevant field offices. I believe that we have identified the individuals and the structure of the King assassination. RFK, who I also knew quite well, is another matter with respect to nuance and detail but, I suspect, not very different forces of wealth and power behind the scenes.