The Education Forum

Video interview with Anna Lewis

Sometimes I wonder what this board is about. Truthseekers in this case are praying for someone with inside knowledge to show the guts to come forward and speak out. But when it happens, it seems ignoring or discreditation is the status quo.

One reader even had the nerves to rate this video with one star. I bet that person doesn't have the nerve to identify himself/herself, and motivate this. :blink:

Wim

PS: John Simkin, would you please let me know if you received my emails? info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Sometimes I wonder what this board is about. Truthseekers in this case are praying for someone with inside knowledge to show the guts to come forward and speak out. But when it happens, it seems ignoring or discreditation is the status quo.

One reader even had the nerves to rate this video with one star. I bet that person doesn't have the nerve to identify himself/herself, and motivate this. :blink:

Wim

PS: John Simkin, would you please let me know if you received my emails? info@jfkmurdersolved.com

Wim,

At the moment I am forced to use my backup computer as my #1 suddenly developed a bad habit of burning up my powersupplies.

1 powersupply a week got to be a bit more than I was willing to deal with, so, I now have no sound card.

Therefore, it would do me no good to view this video...as much as I would like to.

I will be viewing that video as soon as I am able to.

In the meantime, could you, perhaps, give a quick review of what information she discloses that sheds new light?

I appreciate your input on this forum.

Thank you.

Chuck , thanks for your interest and appreciation.

Amon other things, Anna Lewis confirms and describes the intertwinings of Lee Oswald with David Ferrie, Jack Ruby, Carlos Marcello and Guy Banister. As much as some people dislike to hear it, she also confirms his relationship with Judyth Baker, or Judy as she calls her.

Anna and Judyth didn't particularly like each other back then, which is still clear from this video. Yet this brave woman decided to confirm Judyth, because the truth weighed heavier than her antipathy of Judyth.

Wim

Chuck , thanks for your interest and appreciation.

Amon other things, Anna Lewis confirms and describes the intertwinings of Lee Oswald with David Ferrie, Jack Ruby, Carlos Marcello and Guy Banister. As much as some people dislike to hear it, she also confirms his relationship with Judyth Baker, or Judy as she calls her.

Anna and Judyth didn't particularly like each other back then, which is still clear from this video. Yet this brave woman decided to confirm Judyth, because the truth weighed heavier than her antipathy of Judyth.

Wim

It was brilliant Wim - and thank you very much for sharing it. Good summary as well. I am curious about the dynamics - what was Lewis constantly gesturing about? I agree that she is very brave to have come forward, and it was good to see Judyth getting some validation - particularly by an individual that didn't seem to have anything to gain by providing the validation.

Anyway - this is curious - I believe I had posted on it once elsewhere. There was a very interesting article once in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER. Not the most reputable news source today - however this was some time ago. Anyway, in the article 4 Dallas cops state unequivocally that there was a box of material collected - reference data that tied Jack Ruby and Lee Oswald together. Maybe this one is it.

ORIGINATOR : FBI

TO : CIA

TITLE : ALLEGATION CONTAINED IN ARTICLE IN MAY 17, 1964 ISSUE

OF THE "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" LINKING OSWALD AND JACK

RUBY

DATE : 05/28/1964

PAGES : 3

DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER - TEXTUAL DOCUMENT

SUBJECTS : PRESS CLIPPING; PRESS REACTION; RUBY, JACK

CLASSIFICATION : SECRET

RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL

CURRENT STATUS : OPEN

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/10/1993

COMMENTS : OSW10 : V42 : 1993.06.10.17:34:44:340000 : SEE

DBA-75000 FOR INDEX

It was turned in by a woman whose roommate had dated a Cuban. Sorry - relying on memory. Anyway, this box was turned over to the authorities and of course vanished. Among it's contents was a hotel receipt which had Oswald and Ruby staying there at the same time - sorry I don't have more details. Additionally, an FPCC card with Jack Ruby's name on it - #53 I think. I no longer have the article.

I was always curious about this article - then the other day I happened upon additional detail in Jim Marrs Crossfire which seemed to at least lessen the odds against it. Pages 410 - 413. It doesn't add the same detail like the Nat Enq - a different description - but it would have to be the same incident - even more interesting, since it has a Photocopy of a press pass issued to Ruby by the National Worker. Anyway, it's amazing that Marrs has Wade admitting that such a box of documents may have existed - but wouldn't have amounted to anything. Much like his reasoning in 'The Thin Blue Line' case I guess. Wonder what he would have made of a knife being found in the OJ case with Simpson's blood type, DNA and fingerprints all over it.

Oops - found references to it:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_archive.html

On March 28, 1976, the Dallas *Morning News* ran an unusual story when four Dallas deputy constables decided to come forward to relate something that had been bothering them for a very long time. Shortly after the assassination the four had examined a box of handwritten notes and assorted other papers in the Dallas County Courthouse, a number of which apparently linked Oswald and Ruby. Deputy Billy Preston, Constable Robie Love, and deputy constables Mike Callahan and Ben Cash all recalled that this box had come from the apartment of a Dallas woman (77).

Preston said, "She was really scared because she had all that stuff. She wanted me to pick it up for her. And I just wished I had made some more copies now." The men couldn't for the life of them remember the name of the woman, except Preston thought her first name was Mary. He recalled that the papers were apparently written by Lee Harvey Oswald. Ben Cash disagreed, recalling that the woman had a live-in "Latin American" boyfriend, and Cash thought the papers had been his. He told reporter Earl Golz that ". . . he mentioned Ruby and he mentioned Oswald in the writings. He didn't mention the third party but he kept referring to a third party. And the third party would have to be him." According to Preston and Love, the box was turned over to Dallas DA Henry Wade in late 1963 or early 1964; Wade told the Morning News that he had no recollection of such a box of papers (78).

The deputies tried to recall some of the box's contents. They named newspaper clippings from Mexico; a photocopy of a *Daily Worker* presscard issued to Jack Ruby; a motel receipt from early November 1963 withboth Ruby and Oswald's name on it, as well as references to phone callsmade to Mexico City; papers mapping out a landing strip in Mexico; references to meetings with some kind of "agents" in McAllen and Laredo, Texas (near the Mexico border); a church brochure with handwritten notations concerning a trip to Cuba; and a handwritten note detailing a plan to assassinate President Kennedy during the dedication of a lake or dam in Wisconsin. No one has seen hide nor hair of this mysterious box full of papers since the deputies transferred custody of it.

77. Dallas *Morning News,* March 28, 1976; Marrs, *Crossfire,* 410-1.

78. Ibid< http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/JA/DR/.dr06.html

Notice that Dallas District Attorney Henry Wade denied all knowledge of the matter-which is not what he later told the Enquirer.

I do have one document in my files that refers to this incident. It is an FBI document, dated January 28, 1964 (RIF #180-11007710009) from agents Will Hayden Griffin and Arthur Carter

Mr. Billy J. Preston, Executive Deputy, Precinct 1, Dallas County, Dallas Dallas, Texas, advised that he is an executive deputy in Precinct 1 under ROBIE LOVE, Constable, Dallas County, Dallas, Texas, and he obtained thirty-three documents, including one 2- by4-inch spiral-bound notebook from Mrs. MARY SIMS, who resides at 4311 Cole, Apartment E, telephone LA 1-4764. He stated Mrs. SIMS is employed as a clerical secretary for the Stanley Warner Management Corporation, Dallas, Texas, telephone number RI 8-0781, Extension 28.

He said that Mrs. SIMS told him these documents were obtained by her from one BILLY LEE JONES, also known as H.L. JONES, who claimed to be a great-great, grandson of WILLIAM H. (BILLY THE KID) BONNEY. He said that Mrs. SIMS told him that JONES, a transient, stays at the City Mission on South Ervay in Dallas and allegedly resides at an unknown address in San Antonio, Texas. She told him that she wanted to check up on this man inasmuch as he claimed to be formerly connected with the office of Naval Intelligence and she recalled typing a report for him concerning JACK RUBY's going to Cuba.

Mr. PRESTON advised that the documents had been turned over by him to the District Attorney of Dallas County and believed that Assistant District Attorney FRANK WATTS had examined them and made photostats of them for any interest they might have in the trial of JACK RUBY in Dallas County for the murder of LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

He also advised that this subject called Mrs. SIMS twice on the night of January 27, 1964, advising her that he was in Myrtle, Mississippi, at Camp Zion. He said Mrs. SIMS told him that the subject told her something abouth the Marine Corps—Love Field, and mentioned Serial No. 634168.

He said that Mrs. SIMS resides with a girl whose nickname is “PUTSY”. He was unable to supply additional information concerning her roommate except her roommate was employed by the V.A., Dallas, Texas.

He advised that JONES had advised SIMS that he was in the Carlson Raiders of the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence and called her sometime before the 23rd and claimed that he was with DAVE SCARBORO, an attorney from Abilene, Texas, and advised SIMS that he and SCARBORO were in an automobile accident and were hospitalized in a hospital at Fort Worth, Texas.

So, were Oswald and Ruby Castro agents? Not likely, in my opinion, but someone went to a lot of trouble to make it appear that that was the case. The box of documents unquestionably existed and just as unquestionably disappeared while in government custody.

Damn! It was 52. Oh well.
4 Dallas Policemen Reveal They Saw Evidence Ruby

and Oswald Conspired to Kill JFK—On orders From Castro

…But the Documents, Turned Over

to FBI, Mysteriously Disappeared

By Charles Cobb, William Dick and Lee Harrison

Documentary evidence that Jack Ruby conspired with Lee Harvey Oswald and a third man to murder John F. Kennedy was found two months after the assassination, say four Dallas police officers who saw the material.

The documents clearly stated that Cuban dictator Fidel Castro ordered Kennedy killed—and that the three “did it for Castro, the officers declare.

The crucial evidence was turned over to the FBI, which claims it forwarded the documents to the Warren Commission—but at some point it has been mysteriously “lost.”

Dallas District Attorney Henry Wade confirms he personally received the evidence from the officers at his home on Jan. 23, 1964.

Wade, in turn, handed the documents over to the FBI.

But an ENQUIRER probe of the Warren Commission’s archives shows that the documents are inexplicably missing.

Deputy Constable Billy J. Preston of Dallas, who obtained the evidence, read it and turned it over to District Attorney Wade, told The ENQUIRER:

“There is no doubt in my mind that the evidence proved a conspiracy.”

The Warren Commission report states there was no evidence that Ruby knew Oswald before the assignation. But Constable Ben Cash of Port Arkansas, Tex., who was a deputy constable in Dallas at the time of the assassinations and who also read the documents, declared:

“The papers Preston picked up contained a receipt for a motel room outside New Orleans in two names—Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby!

It showed two long-distance calls billed to the room. Beside one was the notation ‘Cuban Embassy,’ beside the other, ‘Russian Embassy.’

"This receipt was dated two months before the assassination occurred.

"There was a document among the papers detailing how the assassination was accomplished. I have no doubt the writer of that document was the third man involved in the killing.

"It revealed the whole conspiracy and I believe the writer intended it to protect his own life—he could warn others who knew that if anything happened to him, the document would be released.

It stated that Oswald was not alone in the assassination, and that a .25 caliber gun—it didn’t say whether it was a rifle or a handgun—had been used in the killing.”

The only weapon cited in the Warren Commission report as having been fired at Kennedy was an Italian-made 6.5 millimeter carbine.)

Preston told The ENQUIRER that the evidence consisted of 33 documents, packed in a cardboard container about the size of a shirtbox and included:

* The document Cash mentioned, laboriously handwritten in part-English, part-Spanish, giving accurate details of the assassination. It also recounted an earlier plan to assassinate Kennedy in Wisconsin in September 1963—which was abandoned because security around the President was too tight.

* Newspaper clippings identifying the author of the document—the third member of the assassination team—as a Texas-born gunman who had hired out repeatedly as a professional killer in Mexico.

“There were notes stating clearly that Fidel Castro had Kennedy assassination, tht the killers were doing it for Castro,” Preston stated.

“The notes also spoke about Ruby and Oswald meeting in New Orleans, about trips to Mexico City, and about visiting the Cuban and Mexican embassies.

“There was mention of an airfield across the border in Mexico, and I’ve often wondered if this could have been the planned getaway field.”

Preston said the documents included a membership card, No. 52, in the “Fair Play for Cuba Committee,” issued to Jack Ruby. The committee was a pro-Castro group, and Oswald is known to have passed out leaflets for it in New Orleans.

The papers also included a press card issued to Ruby at a Chicago address by the Daily Worker, a communist newspaper.

The box containing the documents was given to Preston after he got a call from a girl he knew, who was rooming with another girl named Mary. She said Mary had something Preston should see. Preston went there and Mary told him her boyfriend had left her with a file of papers.

“Mary was an employee of Paramount Pictures, and some of the notes made by her boyfriend were on the stationery of the company,” Preston said. “I remember one thing very well: that girl was scared!

“She told me that Oswald had also spent some time at her residence, which was in a lower-income neighborhood of Dallas.”

Dallas Deputy Constable Michael Callahan stated that he too had seen the contents of the box when Preston brought it back to the constable’s office. “I saw a message in it about going to Cuba,” he said.

And former Deputy Constable Tom Stockard Jr., told The ENQUIRER: “I was there when the other constables were going through the contents of the box. It happened just like they said.”

Cash said the documents were turned over to District Attorney Wade that same night, and he saw them handed over by Preston. Wade confirmed it.

“I definitely remember receiving those documents,” he told The ENQUIRER. “I remember the deputy constables bringing them to my home.”

The FBI confirms that it received the documents and claims it forwarded them to the Warren Commission. Official FBI spokesman William “Bill” Hayes told The ENQUIRER from FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.:

“These documents were filed with the Warren Commission in an FBI report dated Feb. 11, 1964. They are presently in the custody of the National Archives in Washington.”

A search of the Archive yielded the report itself—but no documents. The report, bearing Bureau File Number 105-82555, states definitely that the FBI received the documents on Jan. 28, 1964, but they are not with the report, nor is there any reference in the report to enclosures or attachments.

Marion Johnson, archivist in charge of all papers relating to the Kennedy assassination, said: ‘I never heard of these documents before.”

Nevertheless, The ENQUIRER, with Johnson, made a thorough search of the Archives. The missing documents were not found.

When The ENQUIRER went back to FBI spokesman Hayes to report that the documents were not in the Archives as stated, he refused to discuss the matter—leaving side open the question of what happened to this startling evidence after the FBI received it.

Said Preston: “We were told at the time that the documents were so important they were being rushed to Washington.”

Cash added: “We knew they were important. I believe that if they had been released then, we would have had World War 3.

“When I heard nothing more about them, I figured they were being kept secret for that reason—the Cuban involvement could have led us into a war with Cuba and Russia.”

And Preston noted: “I was surprised when none of us who saw the documents were ever questioned or called before the Warren Commission.

“Then I figured decisions had been made by higher authorities to keep the conspiracy secret because of political repercussions.”

But after 12 years of silence, the deputy constables said, they decided to reveal the evidence because Congressional probes hinting at a cover-up had encouraged them to speak out.

It would be something to get ahold of those documents today - or even 'photostats.'

- lee

post-675-1170217653_thumb.jpg

post-675-1170217664_thumb.jpg

H. L. Jones, a Transient.

H. L. Hunt, a Transient on a train.

Curious information indeed.

AGENCY : HSCA

RECORD NUMBER : 180-10077-10009

RECORDS SERIES : NUMBERED FILES

AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 005051

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : FBI

TO : [No To]TITLE : [No Title]

DATE : 01/28/1964

PAGES : 3

DOCUMENT TYPE : REPORT

SUBJECTS : PRESTON, BILLY J.; JONES, BILLY LEE; RUBY, JACK

BACKGROUND, TRAVEL, OUTSIDE THE U.S.; SCARBORO, DAVE;

WATTS, FRANK

CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED

RESTRICTIONS : REFERRED

CURRENT STATUS : POSTPONED IN FULL

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/15/1993

COMMENTS : COMMISSION REPORT 385. BOX 105. FOLDER TITLE:

Chuck,

Very interesting link. The document of the flight plan with Ferrie, "Lambert", Hidell and "Diaz", is especially a gem. I heard about it, but I never saw the actual document. That's really documented proof that Ferrie and Oswald associated with each other.

I wonder which Diaz that was. Herminio Diaz, Pedro Diaz Lanz or someone else.

Wim