The Education Forum

So remind me

And when do they do it, if not now?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=10014

"--Thomas

P.S. To new member David G., if you want to find the pertinent posts between Tosh and Ms. Bee, I suggest that you simply plug in the search term "b****," because that's what Tosh called her right before he left The Forum. "

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"--Thomas

P.S. To new member David G., if you want to find the pertinent posts between Tosh and Ms. Bee, I suggest that you simply plug in the search term "b****," because that's what Tosh called her right before he left The Forum. "

QUOTE(Thomas Graves @ May 21 2007, 02:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Myra Bronstein @ May 21 2007, 12:39 AM) *

Ok so I'm reading about John D. Rockefeller's Occasional Letter No.1 "detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parental influence, traditional and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature."

http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/timeline.html

The gist is that Rockefeller became an education philanthropist at least in part as a path to a controlled population—a population of "sheeple" customized for optimal ditch digging. Good read/background material here:

http://www.sovereignty.net/p/gov/stevenyates-5.html

So I'm wondering if President Kennedy's unusually lively intellect, and emphasis on learning, was yet another aspect that infuriated the ruling class. I'm not suggesting that it was a factor in his murder; there were plenty of those factors. His peacenik proclivities alone were enough to do him in.

But, has anyone ever come across any evidence, readings, anything to indicate that JFK's love of learning and the arts was something that earned him the enmity of the rulers because they didn't want that mindset to contaminate the carefully cultivated dumbed-down populace?

Myra,

I'm sure you're right.

Keep up the good work....

--Thomas

And I'm sure the Rockefellers would approve of the work you do ToshAS.

"And I'm sure the Rockefellers would approve of the work you do ToshAS."

This started out as a great thread. What brought that up, and why?

QUOTE(Thomas Graves @ May 14 2007, 01:46 AM) *

P.S. Do you still think "Tosh" Plumlee was one of the conspirators? (I remember his calling you a #@&!$ in his last or next-to-last post. It made my day!)

Granted. But, Tosh's name should never have been referred to in addressing Graves.

This is how some guys will respond to an inference such as that.

Myra,

Apologies for not looking at this sooner. I tend to concentrate on the non-JFK area, and leave this section to people like John G, Stephen, Gary, Antti, and Kathy. You are lucky that I am actually here right now; I should be at work but got sent home because I've got a cold.

P.S. Do you still think "Tosh" Plumlee was one of the conspirators? (I remember his calling you a #@&!$ in his last or next-to-last post. It made my day!)

"QUOTE(Thomas Graves @ May 14 2007, 01:46 AM) *

Sorry, Myra. I just caught the date on that [May 14, 20076].

Which thread was that on?

Whoops, on this thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=9964&st=15

Meant to include that.

Whoops, on this thread:

Meant to include that.

Hi folks,

Did William "Tosh" Plumlee call Myra a "b****", or did he not?

Was Mr. Plumlee giving us interesting/important information at the time, or was he not?

I rest my case....

Censure me if you will,

--Thomas

Whoops, on this thread:

Meant to include that.

Hi folks,

Was Mr. Plumlee giving us interesting/important information at the time, or was he not?

I rest my case....

Censure me if you will,

--Thomas

Why don't you find the thread and show the post to people Thomas?

Prove it.

Whoops, on this thread:

Meant to include that.

Hi folks,

I rest my case....

Censure me if you will,

--Thomas

Why don't you find the thread and show the post to people Thomas?

Prove it.

The world awaits your proof Thomas.

Don't tell people; show people.

Myra Bronstein Posted Today, 04:28 AM

"--Thomas

Please see this thread and post #1 for more details on what mods do.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9319

Myra Bronstein Posted Today, 04:28 AM

"--Thomas

Please see this thread and post #1 for more details on what mods do.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9319

To all concerned and especially Ms. Bee,

I don't know if the pertinent thread/post is still available on The Forum, but the fact of the matter is that William "Tosh" Plumlee did call Myra Bronstein a "***ch" (oh my God please pardon my profanity) after Ms. Bee asked him many loaded questions, like "You killed JFK, didn't you?" or words to that effect. LOL (Once again, I profusely apologize for my uncouth profanity (must be my Ukrainian and/or Choctaw background.)

Ms. Bee-- It's a pity that you didn't realize the wealth of information that Mr. Plumlee was divulging to us about the South Knoll when you (unfortunately?), decided to start pestering him with potentially self-incriminating, rhetorical questions. Just ask Ron Ecker and John Dolva or take the time to actually look back over Plumlee's posts before you decided to insert your "busy bee" questions....

Keep up th good work,

--ThomASS

Guest Gary Loughran

"--Thomas

Hi Myra,

Unfortunately the salary for moderating (£0 - $0) was not paying the bills and my wife and kids were going hungry. So I decided that I would sleep during the night here in Ireland as opposed to performing my moderating duties. This also has the added benefit of allowing me to perform a paid day job, during which time I can moderate and learn from the many great threads with which this forum is replete. :D As well as get vital cash for the family. :)

On review I agree that the thread in question is unsavoury in places and unbecoming behaviour from such august members as yourself and Thomas. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the information in the post - the enveloping language is unsuitable.

Whatever the history between you, and I'm not sure who jilted who :), can this not be resolved using PMs, instead of attempting to influence new members and to be honest insult the hard working research of many new members.

If I haven't gotten a note from home saying this has been amicably sorted, I will have to give you each 1000 lines handwritten - - -> "I really was part of an abort team"

I'm closing this thread and believe moderators will be doing all in their power to monitor the thread in question.

Please PM myself or any moderator if any member feels this thread needs reopened. I hope this offends no-one.

Gary

Edited by Gary Loughran

That is an absolute lie Thomas.

I don't appreciate the slander.

And I don't appreciate the fact that Gary locked the thread that the lie was in to prevent me from responding.

Now Thomas, you claimed I said:

""You killed JFK, didn't you?" or words to that effect. LOL"

If you're going to make a claim like that then back it up with proof instead of giggling and disappearing.

Find that post or retract your claim.

Guest Gary Loughran

"--Thomas

Hi Myra,

Unfortunately the salary for moderating (£0 - $0) was not paying the bills and my wife and kids were going hungry. So I decided that I would sleep during the night here in Ireland as opposed to performing my moderating duties. This also has the added benefit of allowing me to perform a paid day job, during which time I can moderate and learn from the many great threads with which this forum is replete. :D As well as get vital cash for the family. :)

On review I agree that the thread in question is unsavoury in places and unbecoming behaviour from such august members as yourself and Thomas. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the information in the post - the enveloping language is unsuitable.

Whatever the history between you, and I'm not sure who jilted who :), can this not be resolved using PMs, instead of attempting to influence new members and to be honest insult the hard working research of many new members.

If I haven't gotten a note from home saying this has been amicably sorted, I will have to give you each 1000 lines handwritten - - -> "I really was part of an abort team"

I'm closing this thread and believe moderators will be doing all in their power to monitor the thread in question.

Please PM myself or any moderator if any member feels this thread needs reopened. I hope this offends no-one.

Gary

Hi Myra,

I'm sorry that the above post and my intentions were so badly misguided. I'm sorry that my attempt to diffuse the situation was so poorly administered that it needed 3 PM's from yourself to explain just how OFFENDED you were. Believe me after the first one I got your message loud and clear, all those uppercase letters make reading much easier, after you reporting me to John for scolding you in public and absurdely inferring that I (mis)represented you in my post, that message was magnified, and your 3rd PM ensuring that in case I didn't get the first 2, restating your offence, drove home your message. Yes Myra, I'm fully aware of your offence, however unitended it was.

And you're right Myra, I should not be a moderator, how dare I even attempt to be. For your information Myra, I wouldn't and coudn't "represent" you if I tried, I don't speak your language.

Anyways the topic is reopened at your request and I hope everyone finds the entrails contained within as utterly peurile as myself.

Good luck

Gary