The Education Forum

My Brother never went to Egypt.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest David Guyatt

Just like you Stephen, to see through and then highlight my cunning plan to ignore the Blue Peter/John Noakes/MI6 connections.

It's dangerous stuff and something to treat with the greatest caution.

You'll remember Six's man Noakes was a Druid? He claims not to have been born in Wales (but I think it was a devious ploy on words and he actauly meant "whales"). But the proof of his heritage can be simply acknowledged from the name of his dog, "Shep". Shep was a sheep dog. That gives the game away right off. before surgery, Shep was actually a sheep. And no ordinary sheep, but an ewe-of-the-desert. The below picture says it all:

ewe-of-the-desert-fez.gif

No one will sleep safely this night!

Signed

Blue Fez

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

Just like you Stephen, to see through and then highlight my cunning plan to ignore the Blue Peter/John Noakes/MI6 connections.

It's dangerous stuff and something to treat with the greatest caution.

You'll remember Six's man Noakes was a Druid? He claims not to have been born in Wales (but I think it was a devious ploy on words and he actauly meant "whales"). But the proof of his heritage can be simply acknowledged from the name of his dog, "Shep". Shep was a sheep dog. That gives the game away right off. before surgery, Shep was actually a sheep. And no ordinary sheep, but a ewe-of-the-desert. The below picture says it all:

ewe-of-the-desert-fez.gif

No one will sleep safely this night!

Signed

Blue Fez

Stephens brother never went to Egypt!

Because::

He (and Steve) have always been there!

John, is this in a metaphysical sence, or pertaining to a reality.

This is it!

I sense the dawning of the age of reality.

Reality masquerading as 'the metaphysical'.

I bet you took 'the blue pill'. Right? "BLUE PETER" - (think about it).

Much more comfy than a "RED PETER". No feelings, no consciousness, except as the pain as one gets 'warmer'. (ie closer to the truth.)

A self perpetuating delusion with built in 'warning signs'.

• 5 months later...
Guest Stephen Turner

I phoned my brother over the holidays, and right in the middle of some aimiable chat I heard the dread words.

"WE ARE THINKING OF GOING BACK TO EGYPT NEXT YEAR...."

BE AFRAID, BE WERY AFRAID......

• 5 months later...
Guest Stephen Turner
I phoned my brother over the holidays, and right in the middle of some aimiable chat I heard the dread words.

"WE ARE THINKING OF GOING BACK TO EGYPT NEXT YEAR...."

BE AFRAID, BE WERY AFRAID......

And so it comes to pass. They claim to be currenty holidaying in Egypt. My Brother recently had a HUGH fence built around his garden. Once darkness sets in I intend to scale it, and what will I see, Sand, fake cammels and scaled down Pyramids? perhaps a fake bazaar, and some discarded fez's. I shall report back.

Guest David Guyatt

I have recently returned from Egypt and purely by chance stumbled into a mighty wall built around a garden from which floated the clear sounds of English enjoying a holiday in the sun.

With considerable effort I scaled said wall and snapped the following picture on my mobile phone:

boozer5.jpg

I laid my half full (I'm an optimist btw) crate of Sakara beer to one side, and took a second look. Things had changed. Using my left hand I took another picture using my new nifty digital camera:

fran2783.jpeg

Blimey! says I to myself - rearranging my fingers on my right hand so as not to drop my half empty bottle of Crus des Ptolmees - how on earth did the scene on the other side of that damn great wall change so quickly? Very suspicious and not little worried, I raised my head yet a third time and snapped the following:

hdrink26.jpg

Streuth! The scene had changed again. I almost dropped my jeraboam of Rubis D'Egypte such was my alarm. Time for a swig from the ol' methuselah of Aida (methode champaignoise), old son, I thought -- just to steady the trembling hands.

Brave to the end I took a fourth look:

palm_trees_joyland.jpg

Bloody hell! Great Yarmouth seafront circa 1950 with PALM TREES. Obviously I had stumbled upon some sort of exotic worm hole. No wonder they had a damn great wall around the place. My nerves were shot to hell by now and definitely time to switch to the hard stuff by phoning the Al Ahram drinks company outlet and getting a good few crates delivered post haste:

boozer11.jpg

To be continued when my liver has recovered...

PS the odd thing was I never once saw Bob down the pub during my trip to Egypt.

Guest Stephen Turner
I have recently returned from Egypt and purely by chance stumbled into a mighty wall built around a garden from which floated the clear sounds of English enjoying a holiday in the sun.

With considerable effort I scaled said wall and snapped the following picture on my mobile phone:

boozer5.jpg

I laid my half full (I'm an optimist btw) crate of Sakara beer to one side, and took a second look. Things had changed. Using my left hand I took another picture using my new nifty digital camera:

fran2783.jpeg

Blimey! says I to myself - rearranging my fingers on my right hand so as not to drop my half empty bottle of Crus des Ptolmees - how on earth did the scene on the other side of that damn great wall change so quickly? Very suspicious and not little worried, I raised my head yet a third time and snapped the following:

hdrink26.jpg

Streuth! The scene had changed again. I almost dropped my jeraboam of Rubis D'Egypte such was my alarm. Time for a swig from the ol' methuselah of Aida (methode champaignoise), old son, I thought -- just to steady the trembling hands.

palm_trees_joyland.jpg

Bloody hell! Great Yarmouth seafront circa 1950 with PALM TREES. Obviously I had stumbled upon some sort of exotic worm hole. No wonder they had a damn great wall around the place. My nerves were shot to hell by now and definitely time to switch to the hard stuff by phoning the Al Ahram drinks company outlet and getting a good few crates delivered post haste:

boozer11.jpg

Dave, the picture of Great(shudder) Yarmouth in the Fifties, shows the gateway to a chamber of Hell known as "Joyland" which, still exists, in a kind of between the wars stasis today. A good place to visit if you fancy being mugged by charming local hoodies, and lice infested heroin addicts. I am now donning my Ninja fence scaling outfit.

Guest David Guyatt

boozer5.jpg

fran2783.jpeg

hdrink26.jpg

palm_trees_joyland.jpg

boozer11.jpg

Dave, the picture of Great(shudder) Yarmouth in the Fifties, shows the gateway to a chamber of Hell known as "Joyland" which, still exists, in a kind of between the wars stasis today. A good place to visit if you fancy being mugged by charming local hoodies, and lice infested heroin addicts. I am now donning my Ninja fence scaling outfit.

Thanks Beyefendi, but do they sell booze? That's what I want to know. After your brother's visit Cairo is dry...