The Education Forum

JFK Airport Terror Plot

On the news at this hour, the FBI have foiled a terrorist plot aimed at blowing up JFK via the Exxon Lindon, NJ underground pipes which fuel JFK Airport and some other airports. The terrorists are Islamic Militants from the Guyana, east of Venezuela. A cell of terrorists went to a major group of extremists and started the ball rolling. But FBI informants had infiltrated these Islamics.

Yesterday, I drove my girlfriend to the airport. Her plane was to leave at 5:10 pm. The plane left possibly around 9 pm. She arrived in Newark after midnight and didn't get home till 1 am. I don't know if this plot had something to do with delaying the planes. The passengers were told there were planes flying around the 3 major airports, waiting to land. Either Friday is a bad day to travel or this plot had something to do with the delays.

One anchor lady on Fox News said that these extremists zoomed in on JFK airport because of its name. They wanted to kill him one more time. To blow up the airport would cripple our economy, and that it was named after our assassinated president, it would stun and hurt Americans all over again.

That's all I know about it now. I didn't see any posts about it here.

Kathy

If the Watergate investigative mantra was "follow the money," inquiries into so-called terrorist plots should be informed by "question the timing."

Charles

Do you mean the upcoming G-8? W, conveniently, will be travelling to Europe and will stop in. I think it's going to be held in Germany. What are they planning?

Kathy

If the Watergate investigative mantra was "follow the money," inquiries into so-called terrorist plots should be informed by "question the timing."

Charles

Well said, Charles.

Although it's a rather crowded calendar to analyze...

Counting Iraqi, Afghani and Palestinian insurgency attacks as 'terrorism', as we are enjoined to do, I for one get at least a daily dose of new terror on my TV.

I assume it's the same for all of us?

Edited by Sid Walker

I doubt the CIA are so deluded as to think that Fidel dead means that the revolution will be. That time is past. Though they would like to have a US that believes it.

The level of grassroots democracy that the Cuban people enjoy is too valuable to give up for the US version. The issues are far larger than that. Its the growing independence of Latin/Soutern American countries and their alliances through the Non Aligned Movement that is closer to the agenda.

Bringing up the irrelevance of Venezuela is an example of that. The next thing to expect is a scenario that casts suspicion on Cuba as in some way sponsoring or supporting these 'planned terrorist attacks'. A weapon of mass bs.

The world is changing and the sooner Bush and his henchmen accept that the better it will be for everyone. No doubt there will be an escalation of various forms terrorist actions by the CIA and other US groupings aimed at destroying the freedom and lives of people in these countries. What they have to factor in is that a very large proportion of the worlds population is wise to their tricks.

A major problem will be reaching those who actually believe things like Kathy does. We'll see how the election for the next US president goes. (The UN should really be invited to monitor it to assure a corruption free election, or at least be able to document the rigging this time.)

There definitely are persons in the US in a position who can form a united front and undo many of the mistakes of the past that has seeded so much division and discontent. There are moderates on all sides who together can do good. Of course, amongst them, are 'sleepers', 'wreckers' and opportunists.

However, when the truly rational and caring people attempt to maintain a unity of purpose the above mentioned sooner or later reveal themselves.

A 'sleeper' is the person who builds a reputation and infiltrates while waiting to be activated at the proper moment in order to disrupt. This tends to be subtle and its aim is destabilisation.

A 'wrecker' is a more overt, short term version of the above. It's someone who moves quickly and establishes a prescence, is accepted because the groupings they infiltrate allow for divergence, so they stand out, but within an acceptable parameter. These persons role is to at the proper time to wreck and do so overtly. This person, or grouping, when activated, catch people unawares and by the time they have been dealt with, the 'noise' they create has served its purpose of realigning the mirrors and introducing smoke to mask particular events that otherwise are a threat to their 'masters'. Examples are like the large peaceful anti G8 issues demonstrations in Germany being wrecked by small groups of militant provocateurs. This is typical and happened throughout the sixties.

Opportunists are less relevant by their own nature.

People tend to, by their natures, and reinforced by timed events like periods between ads, and at timed school periods of different activities, ie deeply ingrained 'pavlovian responses', not to be able to maintain a contiguous focus. The ability, according to some studies, to mainain attention for more than about 45 minutes has diminished over time. The age of the Great Orators is past in many parts of he world, where entertainment, news and many other passive activities are chopped up into shorter and shorter segments.

Opportunists are less relevant by their own nature.

A by product of contiguous focus deepens awareness of self and consequently for many is not desirable. The time when a majority has gained the ability to maintain focus is the time the wrecking rises to a crescendo. Simple patience and steadfast focus overrides and exhaust those efforts. So 'victory' is possible.

Unfortunately, those who haven't experienced these people (sleepers and wreckers) in action tend to be vulnerable to being led astray. This is why it is important to study the history when these things were happening in the past and learning the lessons from the people who successfully dealt with them at that time. The sixties and the anti war movement and the civil rights fight serves as a good repository of examples. It's not learnt by watching TV or reading popular books. The relevant written records tends to be limited in circulation. But they're there.

Fortunately today we also have countries with well educated populations, like Cuba for example, that can provide leadership.

Edited by John Dolva

Charles

Do you mean the upcoming G-8? W, conveniently, will be travelling to Europe and will stop in. I think it's going to be held in Germany. What are they planning?

Kathy

Kathy,

Who knows? The possibilities range from nothing to a too-late-term abortion for Barbara Bush.

Seriously, it was not my intention to predict any event, but rather to suggest a viable primary investigative tool for use in evaluations of so-called terrorist attacks (thwarted and executed).

All we can say with certainty is that nothing is off the table when it comes to false flag ops.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

I for one get at least a daily dose of new terror on my TV.

I assume it's the same for all of us?

One has to wonder how many terror plans fall through without implementation. Take Bush's suggestion to Blair, for example, that the Al Jazeera headquarters be bombed. Perhaps that could have been carried out if some British traitor hadn't leaked a memo about it.