The Education Forum

Kennedy family "complicity" !

Hello Don

Congratulations on a most thoughtful and honest post.

My problem regarding this matter, and I strongly feel so, is that the Kennedy family doesn't have the sightest right, to decide among the confines of this family, the withholding of "any" evidence which pertains to a U.S. Coup d' Etat. No one is that far above the law to make decisions, that can for generations, and most probably forever, alter the future of this country of 300 million people!

I certainly have the highest respect for the "reverance" of the family toward this subject.

However as I previously intimated, both mine and your families are just as deserving of this "reverence"....although we could in no way expect to receive it....the Kennedy's retain an exalted position in a society in which this type of position is claimed to not exist! They have no more legal or moral right to withhold knowledge of these occurrances than you or I do.

Please do not read more into this next sentence than what I intend; however I feel that by any interpretation of the word "conspiracy", their reluctance to withold evidence and knowledge from our society, which might play a most pivotal role in our present and future government, is in fact Un-American and an aid (for whatever personal reasons) in the continuation of the "conspiracy to cover" the FACTS surrounding this Coup d'Etat.

There can be No personal wishes of the Kennedy's that should even make a "dent" in my contention!

We are speaking of the "fate of a nation" and to a great extent, the fate of the world. I don't feel that this statement is theatrical or at all overly dramatic !

In my personal opinion, this is as prime an example of the complete unconcern for the wishes and welfare of the masses, by an elite few, which some of you are probably sick of my repeating !

Charles Black

I do find plenty to criticize in the way the Kennedy family has approached this subject.
Hello Don

Charles Black

It seems that those who have nothing (or no wish) to contribute to the inquiry into JFK's murder like to distract themselves with mindless vitriol against what's left of the Kennedy family.

Blaming victims is so much fun compared to the hard work of serious research.

I do find plenty to criticize in the way the Kennedy family has approached this subject.
Hello Don

Charles Black

It seems that those who have nothing (or no wish) to contribute to the inquiry into JFK's murder like to distract themselves with mindless vitriol against what's left of the Kennedy family.

Blaming victims is so much fun compared to the hard work of serious research.

Mr. Carroll

Please begin by informing the forum of the results of your own "hard work of serious research".

Most of what I have read of your posts is nothing more than obnoxious, completely unfounded, and venomous criticisms!

You stated "....blaming victims is so much fun..".

What are you talking about ? What "VICTIMS" have been blamed ? What have they been blamed for ?

I would like to suggest that both for you and the benefit of the forum in general, that you enroll in "Basic Comprehension 101", before you venture any additional ridiculous responses.

Frankly, I would prefer if you choose to never reply to anything that I offer, as I am tired of your unpleasantness !

Charles Black

Charles Black

Edited by Charles Black