The Education Forum

Gaza

Yes I know I should be solving the Litvinenko business (cracking ending folks!) and sorting out WWII (WATCH OUT FOR MY WORLD EXCLUSIVE) but I really can't let events in Gaza pass by without comment.

A Hamas dominated Islamic 'statelet' in Gaza is a bit of a curate's egg to most liberal minded sorts. And so it should be. After all, Hamas is a Mossad creation and modern day Islamic fundamentalism is largely CIA inspired (unlike what the poxy Trots would have us believe and I hope by saying that, that I have grieviously offended any of the COINTELPRO stooges on this forum).

The double bind here is that Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah, with the poisoning of arch kleptomaniac Yasser Arafat in Ramallah (later finished off by DGSE 'doctors' in a French military hospital), is increasingly under Mossad/CIA influence too.

There is no way that Hamas, with less than a tenth of the militia force at Fatah's disposal could have taken control over Gaza, unless the latter were stood down. And no way too that all this could have happened without the very public clear out of Jewish settlers last year. This whole stunt has been carefully choreographed in Tel Aviv (but all is not yet lost, Abbas is simply begging Olmert to let his fighters cross over Israeli territory to reclaim control!)

What we are witnessing here folks is the creation of the first of many 'dhimmi' that may well come to litter the Middle East as the decades roll by. This was the vision of Israeli 'journalist', Oded Yinon, who, nearly 30 years ago, advocated a remodelling of the Ottoman 'Millet' system of statehood in the Middle East for the modern era: small, autonomous states that were ethnically and religiously homogenous.

The principal purpose of this resurrected scheme would be to defeat pan Arabism (ironically, Saddam's path to power was CIA backed to prevent an Iraqi/Syrian union) which Mossad perceived as the greatest existential threat to the state of Israel.

It goes without saying, of course, that this kind of arrangement would also be the ideal political environment for oil and gas exploration and extraction by the 'Super Majors.'

PS Watch out for the very public release in the coming days/weeks of a certain BBC hostage (curiously, the only Western hack left in Gaza at the time of his abduction) by a previously 'unknown' (ie Mossad) Islamic 'terror' group as part of the 'new' Gaza's charm offensive.

Edited by Michael Chapman

A Hamas dominated Islamic 'statelet' in Gaza is a bit of a curate's egg to most liberal minded sorts. And so it should be. After all, Hamas is a Mossad creation and modern day Islamic fundamentalism is largely CIA inspired...

Too cruel - not even a nod to MI6 and the Muslim Brotherhood?

There is no way that Hamas, with less than a tenth of the militia force at Fatah's disposal could have taken control over Gaza, unless the latter were stood down. And no way too that all this could have happened without the very public clear out of Jewish settlers last year. This whole stunt has been carefully choreographed in Tel Aviv (but all is not yet lost, Abbas is simply begging Olmert to let his fighters cross over Israeli territory to reclaim control!)

Surely an old Agency trick, not least in Laos in the late 50s and early 60s?

What we are witnessing here folks is the creation of the first of many 'dhimmi' that may well come to litter the Middle East as the decades roll by. This was the vision of Israeli 'journalist', Oded Yinon, who, nearly 30 years ago, advocated a remodelling of the Ottoman 'Millet' system of statehood in the Middle East for the modern era: small, autonomous states that were ethnically and religiously homogenous.

The principal purpose of this resurrected scheme would be to defeat pan Arabism (ironically, Saddam's path to power was CIA backed to prevent an Iraqi/Syrian union) which Mossad perceived as the greatest existential threat to the state of Israel.

It goes without saying, of course, that this kind of arrangement would also be the ideal political environment for oil and gas exploration and extraction by the 'Super Majors.'

Such cynicism: Entirely merited!
PS Watch out for the very public release in the coming days/weeks of a certain BBC hostage (curiously, the only Western hack left in Gaza at the time of his abduction) by a previously 'unknown' (ie Mossad) Islamic 'terror' group as part of the 'new' Gaza's charm offensive.

Is that Pentagon betting ring still in operation? Anyone fancy a flutter?

Guest David Guyatt

It's luvvely stuff. All that bang bang in the background. Keeps the cameras rolling and attention focused on war. The geographical locations of Gaza and the West Bank clearly show who is manipulating events there.

What I say, is come back Yasser Arafat. It's true you were an ugly guy. It's also true you were as greedy and corrupt as your Arab brothers in Riyadh, Amman, the GCC and others in the middle east -- and elsewhere in the west, too. But I liked the cute way you wore your headdress... and your lopsided grin.

For the CIA, Pentagon, Pakistani and Israeli intelligence and financial connections, one could do worse that root around in the silver shadows of Crescent Investment Management LLC, and their sister organisation Alliance Stars Group/Alliance Stars Deutschland AG (but on these latter two more caution is suggested as leads go to Medellin, Colombia which is one of those places where people end up sleeping permanently in a car wearing a hood, wrist restraints and a large hole in the chest cavity where a heart used to be.

I particularly liked the name of the following Medellin business entity:

I.S.I. INSUMOS Y SERVICIOS INDUSTRIALES

Calle 37 B, Sur No. 27, E53, No. 213

EnvigadoMedellin

COLOMBIA

That would be Jorge Trujillo deceased by the way.

ISI Colombia. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

I particularly liked the name of the following Medellin business entity:

I.S.I. INSUMOS Y SERVICIOS INDUSTRIALES

Calle 37 B, Sur No. 27, E53, No. 213

EnvigadoMedellin

COLOMBIA

That would be Jorge Trujillo deceased by the way.

ISI Colombia. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

Dead men file no accounts. One sees the advantages from the off. Surprised Noo Labour didn't try it. Presumably "Internal Democracy" didn't quite pass muster.

Yes I know I should be solving the Litvinenko business (cracking ending folks!) and sorting out WWII (WATCH OUT FOR MY WORLD EXCLUSIVE) but I really can't let events in Gaza pass by without comment.

A Hamas dominated Islamic 'statelet' in Gaza is a bit of a curate's egg to most liberal minded sorts. And so it should be. After all, Hamas is a Mossad creation and modern day Islamic fundamentalism is largely CIA inspired (unlike what the poxy Trots would have us believe and I hope by saying that, that I have grieviously offended any of the COINTELPRO stooges on this forum).

The double bind here is that Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah, with the poisoning of arch kleptomaniac Yasser Arafat in Ramallah (later finished off by DGSE 'doctors' in a French military hospital), is increasingly under Mossad/CIA influence too.

I think there's a temptation to read recent history backwards and claim (1) it was inevtiable and (2) it was planned down to the last detail.

While not discounting your analysis, which has plenty of basis in fact, I do however wonder to what extent the Israeli regime planned the current schism in the Palestinian camp - and to what extent it is opportunistically exploiting the turn of events?

A surfer picks his/her wave - but can't control the way it breaks.

Hamas wes briefly discussed on another thread, quite recently. Paul pointed to its Israeli-assisted origins; I countered that while there's truth in that, these days the PLO seems far more heavily infiltrated and perverted by outside influence. Both claims, I believe, are accurate.

Edited by Sid Walker

There is no way that Hamas, with less than a tenth of the militia force at Fatah's disposal could have taken control over Gaza, unless the latter were stood down.
This whole stunt has been carefully choreographed in Tel Aviv
PS Watch out for the very public release in the coming days/weeks of a certain BBC hostage (curiously, the only Western hack left in Gaza at the time of his abduction) by a previously 'unknown' (ie Mossad) Islamic 'terror' group

And I assume you have reams of evidence to back these claims. Yes sarcasm intended, your only reason for posting here seems to be showing how clever you are rather than actually setting the record straight about any of the subjects discussed on this forum.

Calling Alan Johnston "a hack" is extremly unfair he strikes me as a couragous guy with the guts to work in dangerous place due to his commitment to getting out the truth. Dom't you write for B2B publications, who's the hack?

There is no way that Hamas, with less than a tenth of the militia force at Fatah's disposal could have taken control over Gaza, unless the latter were stood down.
PS Watch out for the very public release in the coming days/weeks of a certain BBC hostage (curiously, the only Western hack left in Gaza at the time of his abduction) by a previously 'unknown' (ie Mossad) Islamic 'terror' group

And I assume you have reams of evidence to back these claims. Yes sarcasm intended, your only reason for posting here seems to be showing how clever you are rather than actually setting the record straight about any of the subjects discussed on this forum.

Calling Alan Johnston "a hack" is extremly unfair he strikes me as a couragous guy with the guts to work in dangerous place due to his commitment to getting out the truth. Dom't you write for B2B publications, who's the hack?

1) Surely you must realise by now why I am an attention seeking egomaniac Len, me ol' fruit???

2) There are many worse names by which employees of the spook infested Coproration should be known. I empathise with Johnstone's predicament but please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting that either he or his employer have any interest in the truth.

3) The term 'hack' does not adequately describe a person in my position - because there is no adequate pejorative term for someone who effectively subs advertorial for a living.

1) Surely you must realise by now why I am an attention seeking egomaniac Len, me ol' fruit???

2) There are many worse names by which employees of the spook infested Coproration should be known. I empathise with Johnstone's predicament but please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting that either he or his employer have any interest in the truth.

3) The term 'hack' does not adequately describe a person in my position - because there is no adequate pejorative term for someone who effectively subs advertorial for a living.

I agree with Len. The comments about Johnston are tasteless. Under your scenario, he is colluding in his capture. In the absence of evidence, those comments are tantamount to kicking a dog when it's down.

I also think the claim that you are less than a perfect person is a thin excuse for poor behaviour. Anyone who's aware of being an "attention-seeker" can do something about it.

It would be a good move, IMO FWIW, because minus the occasional self-indulgent outbursts, I think you contribute some fine material to the forum.

I agree with Len. The comments about Johnston are tasteless. Under your scenario, he is colluding in his capture. In the absence of evidence, those comments are tantamount to kicking a dog when it's down.

I also think the claim that you are less than a perfect person is a thin excuse for poor behaviour. Anyone who's aware of being an "attention-seeker" can do something about it.

It would be a good move, IMO FWIW, because minus the occasional self-indulgent outbursts, I think you contribute some fine material to the forum.

The forum's hit rate would plummet (remember I have a fan club to think about).

And the best is yet to come...

PS Up until recently 'hack' was the media colloquialism for 'journalist.' When the industry (in the UK at least) became stuffed with its own self importance (around the same time as BBC Radio Five came into being) the amiable diminutive 'journo' was coined - a term I refuse to use.

PPS You're a good egg Sid.

The forum's hit rate would plummet (remember I have a fan club to think about).

And the best is yet to come...

PS Up until recently 'hack' was the media colloquialism for 'journalist.' When the industry (in the UK at least) became stuffed with its own self importance (around the same time as BBC Radio Five came into being) the amiable diminutive 'journo' was coined - a term I refuse to use.

PPS You're a good egg Sid.

Brits may blame the dirty digger for the metamorphosis of hacks into 'journos'.

Australians are fond of diminutives.

Common examples: pollies (= politicians) and rellos (= relatives).

I have even coined one myself: "moggos" (=media moguls). Unfortunately, I can't get any traction on this term, because practically all the journos in the land (and most of the pollies) are beholden to the same damn moggo.

Guest David Guyatt

It's a whoopsie-daisy day today.

According to the world renown "Yoni the Blogger", the CIA and Israel has been using Fatah to run operations against Hamas. These claims come after Hamas say they have seized masses of documents after they stormed the Fatah Security Office in Gaza last week.

On the strength of this thread and being the simpleton I obviously am, we now appear to have a situation where Hamas - which is a CIA stooge - is engaged in a life and death battle for survival with Fatah - which is also a CIA stooge.

I've heard of turf battles, but...

Is there any state in the middle east that isn't actually a CIA stooge? Is the CIA a CIA stooge?

Maybe I'm a CIA stooge? (personal diary note for Tuesday 19th June 2007: email Langley inhuman resources department and see if there is any back pay due to me -- just in case I am. If so whoopeeee! Spanish champagne and caviar flavoured kettle crisps for tea. If not its back to peeling spuds, mowing the lawn and watching more bloody Simon Cowell TV programmes).

David

See: http://www.yonitheblogger.com/2007/06/hama..._documents.html

On the strength of this thread and being the simpleton I obviously am, we now appear to have a situation where Hamas - which is a CIA stooge - is engaged in a life and death battle for survival with Fatah - which is also a CIA stooge.

Yup, perfect, isn't it, for CIA purposes; and, once again, a situation with south-east Asian precedence: At the time of Diem's overthrow, we have a regime installed and hitherto sustained by the CIA, under sustained attack from a CIA-backed military clique, and a National Liberation Front which turns out to be chock full of violently anti-communist sect members whose leadership was bought from the French by Langley.

In other words, recent events Palestinian represent business as usual. Sad, but it needs facing.

Paul

Guest Gary Loughran
Sadly also the case with the 'Syrian' backed 'Sunni Insurgency' and the 'Iranian' backed 'Shia Resistance' in you know where...

Arghhh, and I thought that was a genuine battle between Saudi/US backed Sunnis and Iranian Shia's for control of Iraq and an increased geopolitical position in the Middle East ultimately preventing a pan-Arab front against Israel etc.

Sadly also the case with the 'Syrian' backed 'Sunni Insurgency' and the 'Iranian' backed 'Shia Resistance' in you know where...

Arghhh, and I thought that was a genuine battle between Saudi/US backed Sunnis and Iranian Shia's for control of Iraq and an increased geopolitical position in the Middle East ultimately preventing a pan-Arab front against Israel etc.

An Israeli arms dealer labours under the same lucrative misconception:

Israeli officer sells weapons to terrorists in Iraq

Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:44:47

Ma'ariv Daily has reported that an Israeli retired officer sells weapons to terrorist groups in Iraq.

Shmoel Avivi, an Israeli retired officer, had established a firm in Iraq 2 years ago, which secretly sold arms to terrorist groups in Iraq, Ma'ariv reported.

Amnesty International reported that Avivi was one of the biggest weapon dealers in the Middle East.

Iraqi sources earlier announced that terrorist attacks in Iraq were backed by the intelligent agencies of CIA and Mossad and the secret agents of Iraqi former regime.

Earlier, Iraqi parliament security commission chairman Hadi Ameri had accused the occupying soldiers of secretly directing the terrorist attacks and forming terror squads in Iraq.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=1854

I also saw an interesting piece from an Egyptian newspaper a few months ago detailing the arrest (?) of CIA recruiters for Iraqi insurgents. The real civil war is American: If the Iraqi paradigm had proved a success, what need the US elite of CIA? Just send in the Pentagon! Now, of course, the traditional CIA way is back in fashion.