The Education Forum

Can it be proven ?

For nearly countless years, I have believed that the results of alteration of both moving film and photographs represented a very strong portion of the case which supports a single assassin!

My being extremely ignorant in the field of film processing, regardless of hundreds of hours of my attemping to decipher technical arguments of why or why not Z film alteration could have been successfully (not flawlessly) accomplished.....I have seemingly learned nothing.

That isn't completely true ! I have learned that NOT ONE PERSON has proven by successful accomplishment of altering and presenting for review, a "successful" alteration of similar 8mm KodacolorII film. With hundreds of thousands of discussions which I feel certain have addressed this subject, and with NOT ONE EXPERT proving that it is possible.....I finally suspect that perhps those nay sayers were correct.

It would seem to me that someone with the expertise, interest, and funds...such as possibly

Oliver Stone.....would have done this with great fanfare.....BUT it has not been done !

I realize that "conspiracy" is a FACT even without proven Z film alteration. But I feel both very disappointed and personaly "hoaxed" as this has been a very important and major element in my personal mental re-creation of the events in Dealey Plaza.

Perhaps my "blind faith" should be reserved for "religion" only !

Charles Black

For nearly countless years, I have believed that the results of alteration of both moving film and photographs represented a very strong portion of the case which supports a single assassin!

My being extremely ignorant in the field of film processing, regardless of hundreds of hours of my attemping to decipher technical arguments of why or why not Z film alteration could have been successfully (not flawlessly) accomplished.....I have seemingly learned nothing.

That isn't completely true ! I have learned that NOT ONE PERSON has proven by successful accomplishment of altering and presenting for review, a "successful" alteration of similar 8mm KodacolorII film. With hundreds of thousands of discussions which I feel certain have addressed this subject, and with NOT ONE EXPERT proving that it is possible.....I finally suspect that perhps those nay sayers were correct.

It would seem to me that someone with the expertise, interest, and funds...such as possibly

Oliver Stone.....would have done this with great fanfare.....BUT it has not been done !

I realize that "conspiracy" is a FACT even without proven Z film alteration. But I feel both very disappointed and personaly "hoaxed" as this has been a very important and major element in my personal mental re-creation of the events in Dealey Plaza.

Perhaps my "blind faith" should be reserved for "religion" only !

Charles Black

Charlie...OF COURSE IT CAN BE DONE...by anyone willing to spend thousands of dollars. Using 1963

technology, it would have taken maybe a few weeks and thousands of man hours, using film

technology available. Who among us can afford to spend that much? Only the govt!

Today is is much simpler with computers. Industrial Light and Magic could now do it in a day or

two.

But I don't comprehend your point about not believing until you see it done. Ample other evidence

is available. Read TGZFH.

Jack