The Education Forum

"No Evidence of Conspiracy" Ha!

Tim Gratz

Pat wrote:

In any event, if the bullet was found in the clean-up, it would probably have been wiped clean of blood and fingerprints.

Pat, there is normally a lot of logic in your posts so even when I disagree with your ultimate conclusion I find it hard to fault your reasoning process.

But it is incredible to me that FBI agents (or any law enforcement officers) would actually wipe a spent bullet found in SS100 free of any blood. As the old saying goes, it does not take a Sherlock Holmes to recognize that a bullet cartridge found at the scene of crime is EVIDENCE.

I mean I could agree with you as a POSSIBLE premise that the bullet was removed from SS100 by an unthinking FBI agent who then decided to "cover" his mistake by putting the bullet on a stretcher, but to argue that the agent had actually removed blood from the bullet is a rather large pill to swallow.

Does anyone have a copy of statements Tomlinson gave to the FBI? I suspect in those statements he made it very clear he was sure the bullet was found on a stretcher not related to the assassination--until Spector "got to him" immediately before his WC testimony.

In any event, it would be interesting to see Tomlinson's original statement(s) to the FBI, if anyone has them.

Charles wrote:

The problem with the problems with CE 399 is lack of context.

Dallas that day was as controlled an environment as conspirators possibly could have wished for. Including Parkland.

Think about it. If you saw a bullet being planted, what were your options?

You couldn't call the cops. The bad guys were the cops.

In terms of its value as evidence, the planted bullet was as good as it needed to be.

It still is.

It's official.

How does one respond to this?

If I recall right. Tomlinson found the bullet within an hour after the accident.

Is it your position that every member of the Parkland staff was part of the conspiracy?

Or is it simply your position that within hours after the assassination, every member of the Parkland staff somehow knew that the "cops" were the "bad guys"?

Do you mean every SINGLE member of the DPD was in on the conspiracy?

By the way, who DID Tomlinson give the bullet to, after all?

Nice try, Tim. But you just don't have the horsepower.

Charles

As expected, Charles, you answered not a single ONE of my questions so here we go again:

1. Is it your position that every member of the Parkland staff was part of the conspiracy?

2. Or is it simply your position that within hours after the assassination, every member of the Parkland staff somehow knew that the "cops" were the "bad guys"?

3. Do you mean every SINGLE member of the DPD was in on the conspiracy?

4. By the way, who DID Tomlinson give the bullet to, after all?

Let me tell you, sir, with respect, it's not horsepower we are lacking here. Nor intelligence since you are obviously an intelligent man.

It's common sense.

Obviously when Tomlinson found the bullet he did not think that every LE officer in Parkland was part of the conspiracy.

People have scoffed (rightfully) at the VB sentence to the effect that conspiracy theories started even before the bullets stopped flying. But that seems periously close to the position you seem to be taking. "If you saw a bullet being planted, what were your options? You couldn't call the cops. The bad guys were the cops."

As expected, Charles, you answered not a single ONE of my questions so here we go again:

1. Is it your position that every member of the Parkland staff was part of the conspiracy?

2. Or is it simply your position that within hours after the assassination, every member of the Parkland staff somehow knew that the "cops" were the "bad guys"?

3. Do you mean every SINGLE member of the DPD was in on the conspiracy?

4. By the way, who DID Tomlinson give the bullet to, after all?

Let me tell you, sir, with respect, it's not horsepower we are lacking here. Nor intelligence since you are obviously an intelligent man.

It's common sense.

Obviously when Tomlinson found the bullet he did not think that every LE officer in Parkland was part of the conspiracy.

People have scoffed (rightfully) at the VB sentence to the effect that conspiracy theories started even before the bullets stopped flying. But that seems periously close to the position you seem to be taking. "If you saw a bullet being planted, what were your options? You couldn't call the cops. The bad guys were the cops."

As expected, Tim, you missed my comprehensive answer.