The Education Forum

The Colby locked topic...why?

Jack White

Banning agitators can sometimes work - I've seen it work - but only in individual nuisance case, because more than likely they'll be replaced by others anyway.

I know its hard to just ignore them because they do interrupt the flow of a thread. That's all they have to do, in fact... transfer the focus or just lower the temperature a notch.

But I'm not sure banning would ultimately work. Know thy enemy seems appropriate enough to me.

Besides, I'm in love with Craig and want to marry him and have his children and have them grow up as Republican Catholic zealots too --- and THEN teach them the true value of an outstretched stiff right arm. Kisses Craig. :huh:

David

:idea:lol: :lol:

But I want to marry Craig!

I'm pretty sure we argue so much because we're actually attracted to each other.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from what I've seen Len's posts fall into one of two categories:

1) Demanding citation on every word no matter how casual or irrelevant.

2) Rejecting the citation as insufficiently authoritative.

He could automate his posts to accomplish the same thing.

Once "authoritative" citations are provided he goes invisible. I see no evolution of perspective or incorporation of new information into his framework of beliefs or attempt at meeting of minds or processing of new information.

I just see hectoring, with absolutely no positive contribution to the discussion or research on the given topic.

You've got it just about right!!...... no interest in the subject matter being brought to a resolution....just 'tasking' to annoy, divert, waste one's time and energies, discredit, etc....

Yup.

Oh for gods sakes, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your posts are some of the most vile on this forum and you are calling others out? I can't even begin to count the number of your posts calling members facists, nazis etc, Herr whomever.

Perhaps you can't even begin to count them because they never happened. Talk about one who shouldn't speak on this topic.....only wish they'd allow a poll of who agrees with your characterization, Mr Politeness.

either you are the one uniformed or you were just shining your hob nail boots and ironing your brownshirt....more upon my return Herr Ulman

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...s&pid=77728

Lamson, you hate all but money and authority...I don't even read your posts....to get out of the impending fascism I don't try to convert a fascist....you don't work here or on JFK posts toward anything...you'd just like everyone to be a couch potato, drink their beer, eat their junkfood and watch the TV circus - AND NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY OR Halliburton etc.....if this is all such bull then why are you here?!..I think because you don't think it is bull**** - and you or those who you 'salute' are worried about it.....last you'll get a direct reply from me Herr Lamson. I don't like brown as a color for shirts, nor people who don't try to make the world a better place and who worship the powerful and greed, and don't help those in need and without power....and try to turn those seeking the truth away from the scent. Heil and farewell!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...s&pid=72225

I invite anyone to read the entire threads. To see that Lamson was calling me Lemming, others repeatedly loosers and baiting everyone. If this forum followed its own rules he would have long ago been reprimanded for his behavior and disregard for most humans, both on and off the Forum. Yes, he got me upset and that was a single not very tasteful post on my part...but look what led to it....and I invite anyone not familiar with

Len's techniques to research them as well.

Both these persons are actually IMO trying to stir up just the very event we hav

here.

To provoke - the work of provocateurs.

Peter, Kathy has emphasized that they way to handle such antics is to hit the "Report" button and let the mods deal with it.

I think I'll follow her advice and hope for good results.

Oh for gods sakes, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Your posts are some of the most vile on this forum and you are calling others out? I can't even begin to count the number of your posts calling members facists, nazis etc, Herr whomever.

Perhaps you can't even begin to count them because they never happened. Talk about one who shouldn't speak on this topic.....only wish they'd allow a poll of who agrees with your characterization, Mr Politeness.

either you are the one uniformed or you were just shining your hob nail boots and ironing your brownshirt....more upon my return Herr Ulman

Lamson, you hate all but money and authority...I don't even read your posts....to get out of the impending fascism I don't try to convert a fascist....you don't work here or on JFK posts toward anything...you'd just like everyone to be a couch potato, drink their beer, eat their junkfood and watch the TV circus - AND NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY OR Halliburton etc.....if this is all such bull then why are you here?!..I think because you don't think it is bull**** - and you or those who you 'salute' are worried about it.....last you'll get a direct reply from me Herr Lamson. I don't like brown as a color for shirts, nor people who don't try to make the world a better place and who worship the powerful and greed, and don't help those in need and without power....and try to turn those seeking the truth away from the scent. Heil and farewell!

I invite anyone to read the entire threads. To see that Lamson was calling me Lemming, others repeatedly loosers and baiting everyone. If this forum followed its own rules he would have long ago been reprimanded for his behavior and disregard for most humans, both on and off the Forum. Yes, he got me upset and that was a single not very tasteful post on my part...but look what led to it....and I invite anyone not familiar with

Both these persons are actually IMO trying to stir up just the very event we hav

here.

Sad attempt to deflect Peter. The issue here is your false statement that you did not say these things. You clearly did.

And yes I suggest everyone go back and read the threads. Lemkin is not giving the correct facts again. In BOTH threads Lemkin started the provocations and vile name calling. BOTH THREADS! I'm not blameless, I did call him Lemming, but it was in REPLY to his vile post to me. It is NOT as he is now claiming. In fact its the exact opposite.

Lemkin, we can go back even further in these past threads to see more of your provocation. Shall we? You may not want to go there because your attempt to look pristine is sure to fail. Shall we search further for the real truth?

whatever happened to the JFK assassination discussion.....? We know Lone Nutter's can't debate the evidence, testimony and exhibits. Known that for 35 years, since Mark Lane's Rush to Judgement.... their being attacked at every position of WCR strength --

So, what's the Lone Nutter alternative? "To provoke - the work of provocateurs." sounds good to me! Where's Colby did he ever convince Zavada that he Len Colby was Roland Zavada's rep to this board (and not Tink Thompson's shill)

Edited by David G. Healy

here.

Sad attempt to deflect Peter. The issue here is your false statement that you did not say these things. You clearly did.

And yes I suggest everyone go back and read the threads. Lemkin is not giving the correct facts again. In BOTH threads Lemkin started the provocations and vile name calling. BOTH THREADS! I'm not blameless, I did call him Lemming, but it was in REPLY to his vile post to me. It is NOT as he is now claiming. In fact its the exact opposite.

Lemkin, we can go back even further in these past threads to see more of your provocation. Shall we? You may not want to go there because your attempt to look pristine is sure to fail. Shall we search further for the real truth?

whatever happened to the JFK assassination discussion.....? We know Lone Nutter's can't debate the evidence, testimony and exhibits. Known that for 35 years, since Mark Lane's Rush to Judgement.... their being attacked at every position of WCR strength --

So, what's the Lone Nutter alternative? "To provoke - the work of provocateurs." sounds good to me! Where's Colby did he ever convince Zavada that he Len Colby was Roland Zavada's rep to this board (and not Tink Thompson's shill)

JFK? Uh thats in another forum David.

here.

JFK? Uh thats in another forum David.

right next to daBugliosi's Reclaiming Camelot er, History forum, eh?

here.

Peter, Kathy has emphasized that they way to handle such antics is to hit the "Report" button and let the mods deal with it.

If Myra or Peter had bothered to click on the links they'd have seen that the latter's claims are completely false. At no point prior to Peter calling them Nazis had Steve or Craig said anything to him in those threads that could be considered an insult. Both in fact had been very polite. Though Craig MAY have previously insulted Peter on other threads I'm reasonably sure Steve never did. I also am reasonably sure that any insults Craig MAY have previously leveled at him didn't warrant being called a Nazi on another thread.

Yes it's true Craig called him "Lemming" but what Peter fails to say is that was AFTER he called Craig a Nazi a very mild response all things considered.

So Myra will any criticism of Peter be forthcoming?

Your previously noted Pavlovian tendency to bring up Zavada and the Z-film on totally unrelated threads I’ve posted on is once again noted. Still awaiting your “formal claim” which you told us over 2 years ago was coming “soon”.

Also your continued lie that Tink and I and other "anti-alterationists" are really LN's is getting old. But as Craig pointed out this is the wrong forum for all of that.

here.

If Myra or Peter had bothered to click on the links they'd have seen that the latter's claims are completely false. At no point prior to Peter calling them Nazis had Steve or Craig said anything to him in those threads that could be considered an insult. Both in fact had been very polite. Though Craig MAY have previously insulted Peter on other threads I'm reasonably sure Steve never did. I also am reasonably sure that any insults Craig MAY have previously leveled at him didn't warrant being called a Nazi on another thread.

Yes it's true Craig called him "Lemming" but what Peter fails to say is that was AFTER he called Craig a Nazi a very mild response all things considered.

No.

What I personally care about is someone's sincerity and the quality of their research and the openness of their mind and the substance of their debate.

I fully expect them to be human and capable of being wound up, frustrated, and emotional.

That's very different from being utterly insincere, and only joining threads to hinder discussion while doing nothing to advance genuine research... Len.

Report alleged name-calling to the mods, not to me.

No.

What I personally care about is someone's sincerity and the quality of their research and the openness of their mind and the substance of their debate.

I fully expect them to be human and capable of being wound up, frustrated, and emotional.

That's very different from being utterly insincere, and only joining threads to hinder discussion while doing nothing to advance genuine research... Len.

Touchdown, slam dunk and home run.

Somebody get Len some smelling salts.

here.

No.

I.E. Insults are bad when people you disagree with make them but when someone you agree with gratuitously calls another member a Nazi it’s OK?

Oh and speaking of “quality of … research” You asked Craig if he could cite any example of Peter calling people Nazis after I’d posted two examples then without even bothering to take a look you took Peter’s word for it that Craig had insulted him first.

It appears that by “genuine research” you mean research that indicates conspiracies by the PTB/MIC etc etc and research that indicates otherwise is classified as fake.

"Home run"? No, more like a strike.

“Jack White, who has had more experience with disseminators of disinformation

than anyone else in the JFK research community, developed an axiom some

time back, which holds that the more intense the attack, the closer you are to

the truth.”

Jim Fetzer 9/11/05 http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=39551

Did he quote you correctly Jack? Does that mean I’m close to the truth?

Edited by Len Colby

No.

Touchdown, slam dunk and home run.

Somebody get Len some smelling salts.

:lol: