The Education Forum

The witnesses tell what they saw

Jack White

Rather than search for inconsistencies, I suggest looking for CONSISTENCY.

As I recall, there were 56 witnesses who said the LIMO STOPPED.

If you continue to say that 56 witnesses said that the limo stopped, then you will be consistently wrong. Just the other day, someone posted on that claim and laid out the reasons why that claim was erroneous ... and did an excellent job in doing so.

Bill

I misremembered...the number who saw the limo stop, slow dramatically, pause, or pull over

was not 56 but 59...as compiled by Vince Palamara...MIDP, 119-128. Thanks for pointing out

I had the wrong number. Well, a 6 is just a 9 upside down.

Now just who is this mysterious "someone" who did an "excellent job" of debunking 59 witness

statements? How did he decide all 59 statements were wrong?

Jack

"Thanks, Jack. However, it is true that witnesses can often be mistaken. There is a famous law school exercise where unexpectedly two or three people burst into the classroom, do something strange, say a few words, and leave. The recollection of the law students re the description of the intruders and what they did varies widely."

Not that it matter`s,but I can specifically recall this happening to me when I was in the 8th grade (I`m 43 years old) and all I can remember was a man bursting into are classroom with a hat,dark glasses and asking question/s in a loud voice.

Edited by Michael Crane