The Education Forum

NASA Exposes Their Apollo Moon Landing Hoax!

Duane Daman

In low light, with a long exposure, as can be seen by the overexposure of the white parts of the displays. Why are you assuming a camera and the human eye will see the same thing anyway?

The shuttle photo doesn't look very overexposed to me .

How long of an exposure would it take to photograph those stars outside the shuttle window , and why wouldn't the Apollo astronauts have bothered to do the same thing on at least ONE of their missions ? .... Especially considering the ( alleged ) fact that they would have been photographing a view of the star filled heavens which had never been seen before ? ... And please don't use the tired and very lame excuse that they were there to only photograph the Moon .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In low light, with a long exposure, as can be seen by the overexposure of the white parts of the displays. Why are you assuming a camera and the human eye will see the same thing anyway?

The shuttle photo doesn't look very overexposed to me .

How long of an exposure would it take to photograph those stars outside the shuttle window , and why wouldn't the Apollo astronauts have bothered to do the same thing on at least ONE of their missions ? .... Especially considering the ( alleged ) fact that they would have been photographing a view of the star filled heavens which had never been seen before ? ... And please don't use the tired and very lame excuse that they were there to only photograph the Moon .

Come on Duane, you claim to be able to analyse photographs and you have to ask a photo 101 question about exposure times? Sheesh.

Exactly what do you know about the photo in question? Is it a single exposure? Was the image blended to increase dynamic range? Was the earth in full sun or at the terminator? If you can't answer these questions you have no business posting this image as an example of anything.

Star filled heavens like have never been seen before? Well, how much more would they been able to photograph than something like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:M31%28Kennett%29.jpg

or this

http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/michae...AmericaFilm.jpg

Both photographed from earth with film and a small telescope. And you think a 60mm on a hasselblad would have done better?

Edited by Craig Lamson

1) On the day side of the moon, they couldn't see the stars with the moon or sun in their field of view

2) On the day side, they could only see stars while looking though the navigational optics

Then how did they manage to take this photo in the space shuttle ( showing the interior properly exposed) above the daylight side of the Earth?

jsc2000e10522.jpg

Uh Duane, you do understand that this is a press release image, and not an actual in-flight image...right? I' mean how silly would you look if you posted an image that had been created in photoshop and was shot on earth and had the windows stripped in. That would be very silly indeed for a guy who claims to be able to see faked photos when he sees them (oh wait...my bad...you are the guy who posted images that were photoshop fakes and claimed they were real before).

I see where you got your information from ... Lamson's little helpers on Apollo Hoax .... It looks like you can't do anything on your own .

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...4297&page=3

I didn't know the shuttle picture was another one of nasa's photoshopped fakes , because it was sent to me by e-mail .... I never saw the web site where it came from .. If I had , I wouldn't have used it .

Edited by Duane Daman

I see where you got your information from ... Lamson's little helpers on Apollo Hoax .... It looks like you can't do anything on your own .

I didn't know the shuttle picture was another one of nasa's photoshopped fakes , because it was sent to me by e-mail .... I never saw the web site where it came from .. If I had , I wouldn't have used it .

Yes it was nice that someone posted that little tidibt, shows how sloppy your research really is.

I thought you were a master fake photo finder. If so HOW IN THE WORLD did you miss the signs of retouching? Did you even look at the image?

Yes it was nice that someone posted that little tidibt, shows how sloppy your research really is.

I thought you were a master fake photo finder. If so HOW IN THE WORLD did you miss the signs of retouching? Did you even look at the image?

Yes it was nice that someone posted that little tidbit ... It shows how much you depend on you pals from another forum to do your "rebuttals" for you .

I looked at the picture and made the false assumption that nasa was displaying a real photo that had been taken in LEO , not another PHOTOSHOPED FAKE ... Something they are pros at doing.... Especially during the Apollo photoshoots .

Edited by Duane Daman

Oh Jack - not even you believe that. For a start, I can guarantee that nowhere has NASA ever claimed that to be an image taken from the Shuttle flightdeck in space.

For start... is something missing? Hmmm - SEATS! There are no seats!

That's a big giveaway - even Blind Freddy would see that.

Other smaller points to note:

- ECS / OMS panel, upper right: fuel and oxidizer pressures all read zero.

- Mission clock, upper far right: no time displayed.

- CRYO panel, top centre: O2/H2 quantities read zero, pressures out of green range.

- Cabin pressure zero

- Cabin partial pressure O2 zero (as would be expected with zero cabin pressure)

- Landing gear status indicators all barberpoled

- etc, etc

Sheesh!

Yes it was nice that someone posted that little tidbit ... It shows how much you depend on you pals from another forum to do your "rebuttals" for you .

Doesn't matter who found it; as ever, it proves you are wrong. You really are emulating Jack!

Let me get this straight. NASA actually ADMITS to Photoshopping photos

for release to the public? Stop the presses! NASA ADMITS FAKING PHOTOS!

Case closed.

Jack

Nasa has altered press release photos for years, which you SHOULD know is pretty common practice for publication. However the untouched originals are still intact. Its not case closed at all..perhaps Jack's mind closed.....