The Education Forum

One Giant Spotlight For All Mankind

Well now that we both understand each other's senses of humor so well , it's time you realize that the joke is really on you Dave ... because this is NOT the shadow of astronot (or an astronaut ) , as much as you would like it to be ... It's a weird looking horn shaped object that has no business being on the Moon or the moonset set !!! .... Plus , it has it's own shadow , which you turned into the head of the astronot with your most ridiculous looking GIF of all ! :huh:

post-667-1194040987.jpg

Jack may have been kidding about the "homeless man" study but I don't think he was kidding about this one .

a17missingreflections.jpg

As for your best GIF of all , it would still have to be this one showing the back of the spotlight changing position ever so slightly as the astronot tilts his head up . :up

A17visorgifofspotlight.gif

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that we both understand each other's senses of humor so well , it's time you realize that the joke is really on you Dave ... because this is NOT the shadow of astronot (or an astronaut ) , as much as you would like it to be ... It's a weird looking horn shaped object that has no business being on the Moon or the moonset set !!! .... Plus , it has it's own shadow , which you turned into the head of the astronot with your most ridiculous looking GIF of all ! :lol:

Duane, you're welcome to believe whatever you wish. You think it's a feathery horn shaped object. I think it's the shadow of the astronuat taking the photo, whom we can also see reflected quite clearly, along with the sun. Any lurkers following the thread for a laugh will no doubt have made their minds up long ago who is right on this one!

Jack may have been kidding about the "homeless man" study but I don't think he was kidding about this one .

Well, both claims are as daft as each other. Why would you expect to see either a homeless man bending over some food trays, or a horn-shaped object covered in feathers, either on the moon, or indeed on a soundstage being used to fake the moon landings? Wouldn't someone have said something?

Director - "CUT! What the heck is that horn doing on my soundstage! And who the hell covered it in feathers? And... wait a goddam minute. Are we a shelter for the homeless? We're trying to fake some Apollo footage here! Can someone tell me what's going on?"

Schmitt - "Cool it Oliver, we're doing the whistle-blowing shots today. Remember? Leave some clues in the footage so that those sophisticated truth seekers in the future will be able to figure out this was all a sham?"

Director - "Aw crap, I forgot we were doing the whistleblowing stuff today. OK, leave the horn shaped object. Could do with some more feathers. Can we have more feathers please? I draw the line at the bum though, get him the hell off my set. OK, and... Action! No, no, no, no, NO! Jack, you're casting a shadow where the horny feathered thing is. Can someone remove Jack's shadow please? Get it out of there, we don't need shadows on whistleblowing day."

Objects A and B are rather thin, and slightly further away fro the astronaut than the impression given in this crop. The rear-side would be less bright due to no direct light shining on it. Hardly surprising that they don't show up nice and clearly in the visor reflection. You can just about make out what appears to be the partially see-through antenna in some photos though, at least in the ultra hi-res versions. Not very clear, and difficult to be certain, but it's in the right place. As for not being able to see the reflection of the astronaut, of course it's there, but a lot smaller than in other images (such as AS17-134-20387) since he is further away. Since the sun is behind him, his suit doesn't appear bright white. I can see it quite clearly in both photos, just above the reflection of the rover - right where you'd expect it to be. Let me guess - it's really a cigar, not the reflection of the astronaut? :)

As for your best GIF of all , it would still have to be this one showing the back of the spotlight changing position ever so slightly as the astronot tilts his head up . :up

Well, at least a spotlight might have some use on a soundstage, but as for horny feathers, or feathery horns, that magically pop up where you would expect to see a shadow... that's just plain daft!

Well now that we both understand each other's senses of humor so well , it's time you realize that the joke is really on you Dave ... because this is NOT the shadow of astronot (or an astronaut ) , as much as you would like it to be ... It's a weird looking horn shaped object that has no business being on the Moon or the moonset set !!! .... Plus , it has it's own shadow , which you turned into the head of the astronot with your most ridiculous looking GIF of all ! :lol:

Duane, you're welcome to believe whatever you wish. You think it's a feathery horn shaped object. I think it's the shadow of the astronuat taking the photo, whom we can also see reflected quite clearly, along with the sun. Any lurkers following the thread for a laugh will no doubt have made their minds up long ago who is right on this one!

Well, both claims are as daft as each other. Why would you expect to see either a homeless man bending over some food trays, or a horn-shaped object covered in feathers, either on the moon, or indeed on a soundstage being used to fake the moon landings? Wouldn't someone have said something?

Director - "CUT! What the heck is that horn doing on my soundstage! And who the hell covered it in feathers? And... wait a goddam minute. Are we a shelter for the homeless? We're trying to fake some Apollo footage here! Can someone tell me what's going on?"

Schmitt - "Cool it Oliver, we're doing the whistle-blowing shots today. Remember? Leave some clues in the footage so that those sophisticated truth seekers in the future will be able to figure out this was all a sham?"

Director - "Aw crap, I forgot we were doing the whistleblowing stuff today. OK, leave the horn shaped object. Could do with some more feathers. Can we have more feathers please? I draw the line at the bum though, get him the hell off my set. OK, and... Action! No, no, no, no, NO! Jack, you're casting a shadow where the horny feathered thing is. Can someone remove Jack's shadow please? Get it out of there, we don't need shadows on whistleblowing day."

Objects A and B are rather thin, and slightly further away fro the astronaut than the impression given in this crop. The rear-side would be less bright due to no direct light shining on it. Hardly surprising that they don't show up nice and clearly in the visor reflection. You can just about make out what appears to be the partially see-through antenna in some photos though, at least in the ultra hi-res versions. Not very clear, and difficult to be certain, but it's in the right place. As for not being able to see the reflection of the astronaut, of course it's there, but a lot smaller than in other images (such as AS17-134-20387) since he is further away. Since the sun is behind him, his suit doesn't appear bright white. I can see it quite clearly in both photos, just above the reflection of the rover - right where you'd expect it to be. Let me guess - it's really a cigar, not the reflection of the astronaut? :)

Well, at least a spotlight might have some use on a soundstage, but as for horny feathers, or feathery horns, that magically pop up where you would expect to see a shadow... that's just plain daft!

I bet you think that you're quite the comedian , don't you Dave ? ... Unfortunately for you though , there is a huge difference between humor and ridicule ... Not only does ridicule usually not work as a form of rebuttal , but it shows the "gentle reader" exactly what kind of person uses it , and why .

If you believe that you have "won" the argument by making fun of Jack and me with your condescending rubbish , then think again ... People are not that stupid or that blind Dave ... You may hope they are , but they're not ...They are not blind to the obvious unexplained anomalies in the Apollo photographs and they are not blind to the despicable tactics used by you and Lamson against those who are exposing those anomalies ..... When it comes to attacking those you oppose , you both are really two of a kind ... I just never realized that you are as hateful as Lamson is , until now .

Well , since the two of you have now turned this thread into nothing but the typical cesspit of pro Apollo nonsense , I will stop playing your silly game and from now on will only post what may be relevent to proving that the Apollo "Sun" was nothing but 'One Giant Spotlight for all Mankind . '

Edited by Duane Daman

I bet you think that you're quite the comedian , don't you Dave ? ... Unfortunately for you though , there is a huge difference between humor and ridicule ... Not only does ridicule usually not work as a form of rebuttal , but it shows the "gentle reader" exactly what kind of person uses it , and why .

Yes, they just have to read the rest of your post to see what kind of person resorts to ridicule instead of rebuttal.

If you believe that you have "won" the argument by making fun of Jack and me with your condescending rubbish , then think again ... People are not that stupid or that blind Dave ... You may hope they are , but they're not ...They are not blind to the obvious unexplained anomalies in the Apollo photographs and they are not blind to the despicable tactics used by you and Lamson against those who are exposing those anomalies ..... When it comes to attacking those you oppose , you both are really two of a kind ... I just never realized that you are as hateful as Lamson is , until now .

Well , since the two of you have now turned this thread into nothing but the typical cesspit of pro Apollo nonsense , I will stop playing your silly game and from now on will only post what may be relevent to proving that the Apollo "Sun" was nothing but 'One Giant Spotlight for all Mankind . '

Ah well, I guess we have a completely different sense of humour then! "Feathery horns" on moonsets make me smile, but then again I always was rather ticklish.

Two pieces of advice: grow up, and chill out! I can't believe you're taking this rot so seriously!

If you are now claiming that this "rot" is not to be taken seriously , then why did you post this very derogatory and condescending drivel about Apollo Hoax believers on the UM forum recently "postbaguk" Dave ?

QUOTE (Wookietim @ Nov 12 2007, 01:15 PM)

Why is it so hard for some people to believe we landed on the moon?

"Good question.

The underlying theme I pick up from most people (but by no means all) on various forums is that it's based out of a distrust for anything the US Government says. The Government lied about the JFK assassination, about the Iran-Contra affair, the Oklahoma bomb, about 911, about Iraqi WMD. The Government say men landed on the moon - but since we can't trust the Government about anything, we can't trust them about this.

Once an instinctive distrust of the Government is established, it's disturbingly easy to appeal to people's sense of injustice, however well-meaning it may be. It gives the dis-affected a way of getting one over the distrusted, even hated Government - "We know you lied, we have proof, we won't get fooled again!" Then it's a case of using the old smoke and mirrors routine to convince people they are privy to a special knowledge that enables them to feel they have one up on their government. Unfortunately, in many cases they lack sufficient knowledge in certain areas such as photography, aeronautics, or physics to realise what they are being sold is a DVD-full of snake oil, in the guise of "What Happened on the Moon?", or "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon". There are the "quick hits" that appeal to people's emotions, like "the Van Allen belts are an impassable radiation hell", or "they would have fried in the 280 degrees lunar furnace". Then there are the photographic mis-interpretations, such as "All shadows must be parallel!" Then there's the pure speculation, "They were lying at the press conference."

The saddest thing is, in some cases pro-hoax advocates style themselves as "open-minded truth-seekers", when nothing could be further from reality. It can get quite uncomfortable watching someone try to shoe-horn reality into an Apollo-conspiracy-shaped shoe, missing the glaringly obvious while clutching at straws (would you believe it would be possible to mistake the reflection of an astronauts shadow on a dusty, scratched visor for a reflection of a horn covered with feathers? I've heard that one in the last few days. Made me feel slightly depressed.)

The delusion can go even deeper with a few CTs. Anyone who is prepared to argue a case against the conspiracy theory is labelled a lying, NASA shill, or a Government disinformation agent. I'm still waiting for my cheque...

I realise that this is a stereo-typical assessment, but it pretty much sums up much of the pro-hoax camp from my own experience of participating in online debates over the last few years. Hopefully individual CTs will give their own individual input to balance things up from their point of view - but that's what it seems to me as an outsider looking into the Apollo conspiracy theory. "

This post has been edited by postbaguk: Nov 12 2007, 02:53 PM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...947&st=1995

Considering the fact that you write extremely long and detailed posts on a daily basis there , attempting to refute every single word posted by the CT's ( mostly turbs ) , I would say that you take this subject VERY SERIOUSLY .... and to pretend otherwise would make you quite a hypocrite .

Edited to add some more of "postbaguk" Dave's unbelievable nonsense from yet another pro-Apollo forum ... This little gem was found on Jay Windley's clavius Apollo Hoax forum , which just happens to be most trecherous of all of the Apollo defending forums ... This is where the pro- Apollo guys get together to post lies and bad mouth all of the conspiracy researchers with their small minded , mean spirited school yard bully mentalities .

Dave , you really have outdone yourself with this little beaut ! .... Talk about funny stuff ... You really are a comedian !

Re: Harassment by HBs?

« Reply #3 on Today at 10:11am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm registered under my real name on the Education Forum where I've posted about 700 times, mainly on Apollo-related topics. I primarily wanted to be able to examine Jack's White's studies on a forum that he was a member of, so he'd have the opportunity to defend, amend or withdraw his claims.

I thought long and hard about registering on a forum that requires real world details, and with the benefit of hindsight I'm not so sure it was a good thing. I've not been threatened but have had some pretty nasty stuff directed towards me, which is easy enough to brush off when I'm "postbaguk" or "HeadLikeARock", but now that CTs now my real identity I've had to waste a lot of time defending myself against false accusations of lying that wouldn't have bothered me as much previously. I'm glad I registered at the Education Forum though, there's a lot of interesting debate on a variety of topics by "adults" with a very wide range of views. To be honest I sometimes get a bit embarrassed seeing the Apollo hoax threads intermingled with genuine and serious political conspiracies, but disinformation is best off nipped in the bud wherever it appears! "

http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cg...read=1196136611

ROTF !!!! :lol:

Edited by Duane Daman

If you are now claiming that this "rot" is not to be taken seriously , then why did you post this very derogatory and condescending drivel about Apollo Hoax believers on the UM forum recently "postbaguk" Dave ?

<snip>

Duane

The "rot" I'm referring to is your specific claim that a "feathery horn shaped object" is reflected in the astronaut's visor: a claim that holds about as much water as Jack's "hungry homeless man" study.

Nice to know you're hanging off my every word on other forums I post on though, including ones you've previously been banned from for posting derogatory remarks about the moderators. Now why does that sound familiar? And why did I ever decide it was the right and proper thing to fight your corner on this forum with John Simkin and Andy Walker?

Edited by Dave Greer

Craig, Duane - you are both starting to get a little heated with each other, and are both in danger of straying into unacceptable behaviour. Take a breath, consider your words. You can make strong points while still remaining civil. Please take it easy with each other.

Duane, please don't drag other forums into here unless you have a specific point to make. If you feel you are being treated unfairly by me, then raise it with other Mods or the Admins. If you continue to see fit to drag other forums in here, I will feel free to do likewise with regard to your participation in other forums.

<snip>

Duane

The "rot" I'm referring to is your specific claim that a "feathery horn shaped object" is reflected in the astronaut's visor: a claim that holds about as much water as Jack's "hungry homeless man" study.

Nice to know you're hanging off my every word on other forums I post on though, including ones you've previously been banned from for posting derogatory remarks about the moderators. Now why does that sound familiar? And why did I ever decide it was the right and proper thing to fight your corner on this forum with John Simkin and Andy Walker?

So it's "rot" when I believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is an anomalous object that has no business being on the Moon , but it's truth when you believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is really the "shadow of the astronaut taking the photograph ".... Right . :rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself ... I don't "hang off your every word posted on other forums" ... It took me all of five minutes to find those two contradictary posts , and the reason I posted them here was to show everyone what a hypocrite you are ... You claim on the Apollo Hoax forum that the EF threads about the Apollo Hoax are unnecessary because the subject doesn't belong with the conspiracies discussed by "adults" ... yet you spend every single day of your life on the UM writing lengthy posts in defense of Apollo as if your very life depended on it .... Can you not see the complete contradiction and hypocracy between your two claims ?

As for "fighting in my corner " , you certainly aren't doing that now , are you ? ... In fact, if the truth be known , the only reason you didn't want me banned from here was so you could continue to debate Apollo on this forum ... and now are even telling fibs about why I was banned from another forum, in hopes that you can turn the forum owners here against me too ! .... Pretty slick back stabbing work there Dave , and unfortunately so typical of what you do best .

The reason I was banned from the UM was not because I "badmouthed the moderators" ... It was because I suspected one of the moderators of reading my posts as they were being written ... and thought that was how he replied to each and every line of my posts in a matter of only a few minutes sometimes .... Nobody at the UM would have even known I had posted that here , if it hadn't been for you or possibly your buddy West , linking my post to the UM in hopes of having me banned ... Which it did , considering the unfairness of one particular moderator there who despises any CT who dares to question the authenticity of the official Apollo record .

Evan ... As for linking any of my posts here from other forums , I have no problem with that , as long as I can do the same with yours .

Moving on to another subject then ....

I recently posted a comment on YouTube stating the fact that American's don't have an annual holiday for the first Moon landing ... I have posted about this in the past on forums ( including the UM ) but MID apparently has convienantly forgotten about my post ... I'm sure he ignored it , if he didn't have a proper "rebuttal " for it , or maybe I should say , lecture .

Anyway , here is a recent post made on the UM by someone else who has brought this subject up again ... and here's the kicker... MID still doesn't have a disinformation reply for this and even admits it ! ... Here are the posts .

QUOTE (julienne @ Nov 28 2007, 08:17 PM)

My interest in it is that its a seemingly non-event. We have holidays for just about everything, veterans, labor day, halloween, presidents day, Columbus day to commemorate the day that Columbus "discovered" America. But we actually accomplish space travel, and a human actually steps foot on another planet, and we have no holiday for it? Its (arguably) the greatest accomplishment in human history, and I'll bet most people can't even tell you the exact date Armstrong set foot on the moon. Very odd.

MID's reply..

I think you have a reasonable curiosity, and an interesting point. It's an angle that I haven't heard before, but I think it's got merit.

Seriously!

We do have "holidays" for damn near everything anymore.

I have recently been discussing people's objection to the money spent on space.

One of my favorite counters to their really rather mundane and illogical arguments is to cite Christmas as an illustration of just how dumb worrying about 3 billion dollars (the FY 2007 NASA budget for space exploration initiatives) is...

On Monday, 26 November, approximately 700 million dollars was spent on-line on Christmas in the United States, and it is projected that approximately $196 billion will be spent in the five weeks or so between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year in America...on a "holiday".

The latter figure is about 65 times NASA's budget for space exploration for a year! The amount spent on Monday of this week, on the same thing, could've funded two Apollo 11 missions to the Moon!

And we talk about the expense?

Hmmm. It's somewhat related to your holiday idea.

Some holidays are worth observing. Veterans Day, Memorial Day...those things are to honor those who have given much for the freedoms and way of life we live. You'll never find me arguing about them. Many others I wonder about.

Now that you mention it, what is (arguably) the greatest accomplishment in human history isn't officially commemorated.

That's a pretty good point you make there....

I'll have to think about that one some more.

"I'll have to think about that one some more." ?!??

Bingo ! ...One of the best disinformation agents on the internet has to think about how to answer this one ?!?!

Maybe you would have to be an American to understand the significance of this lack of a holiday to celebrate the Apollo Moon Landings , but Americans celebrate EVERYTHING AMERICAN ... So why not the " the greatest achievement known to mankind " , that was accomplished by AMERICANS ???

To me , as an American , this is some of the best proof that Apollo 11 never landed men on the Moon .

Apollo trully was a NON-EVENT , just as Arthur C. Clarke claimed it was .

Edited by Duane Daman

.. yet you spend every single day of your life on the UM writing lengthy posts in defense of Apollo as if your very life depended on it ....

Some people feel more strongly about than others; personally I commend Dave and others for their efforts.

A discussion that might be of interest & relevance:

Defending Apollo from hoax claims

So it's "rot" when I believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is an anomalous object that has no business being on the Moon , but it's truth when you believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is really the "shadow of the astronaut taking the photograph ".... Right . :rolleyes:

Astronauts cast shadows, so you'd expect to see a shadow there. Feathery horns have no place on lunar soundstages, so you wouldn't expect it to be there even if the photos were all faked on a soundstage. Neither does the TV footage filmed at the same time show any feathery horns.

Hence, your claim is rot. Jack's joke study was just as believable.

Don't flatter yourself ... I don't "hang off your every word posted on other forums" ... It took me all of five minutes to find those two contradictary posts , and the reason I posted them here was to show everyone what a hypocrite you are ... You claim on the Apollo Hoax forum that the EF threads about the Apollo Hoax are unnecessary because the subject doesn't belong with the conspiracies discussed by "adults" ... yet you spend every single day of your life on the UM writing lengthy posts in defense of Apollo as if your very life depended on it .... Can you not see the complete contradiction and hypocracy between your two claims ?

No contradiction or hypocrisy Duane. I enjoy discussing the Apollo hoax. In my opinion it isn't a genuine "political conspiracy", but I believe in freedom of speech so people should be allowed to discuss what they want. My own opinion is that it fits better on specialist forums such as "Apollohoax.net", or "Unexplained Mysteries". It's an anachronism on a website that is renowned for its JFK research, and that discusses topics such as CIA involvement in British politics, corruption in the Labour Party, US sanctioned torture. Discussing Apollo on the same forum seems out of place to me, especially when the evidence being discussed is along the lines of your "feathery horn". If you insist on posting claims such as these then you must expect them to be shot down in flames.

As for "fighting in my corner " , you certainly aren't doing that now , are you ?

Certainly not, and I never will again. I took a risk on you being a genuine guy and helped you out, but your PM to me just a few days later showed I'd used poor judgement on that score. Last bridge well and truly burnt I'd say.

... In fact, if the truth be known , the only reason you didn't want me banned from here was so you could continue to debate Apollo on this forum ...

If you believe that, you shouldn't have sent me a begging letter asking for my assistance in getting re-instated.

and now are even telling fibs about why I was banned from another forum, in hopes that you can turn the forum owners here against me too ! .... Pretty slick back stabbing work there Dave , and unfortunately so typical of what you do best .

The reason I was banned from the UM was not because I "badmouthed the moderators" ... It was because I suspected one of the moderators of reading my posts as they were being written ... and thought that was how he replied to each and every line of my posts in a matter of only a few minutes sometimes .... Nobody at the UM would have even known I had posted that here , if it hadn't been for you or possibly your buddy West , linking my post to the UM in hopes of having me banned ... Which it did , considering the unfairness of one particular moderator there who despises any CT who dares to question the authenticity of the official Apollo record .

So I was right about your reasoning for being banned then?

I had nothing to do with your banning from that or any forum. Why would I want you banned from one forum and then help you out by trying to get you un-banned from another?

Edited by Dave Greer

Don't try to blame your problems on me Duane, I've never tried to get you banned anywhere. I didn't link any of your posts here to U-M, and was actually surprised when you were banned there.

Good idea. Back to the subject thread. Here's a montage of 16 images of reflections of sunlight in astronaut visors in a variety of images. It shows very clearly that the sun's reflection is not always the neat little circle with bright light spokes that you might expect. It can produce some very peculiar refelctions indeed.

inconstantsun.jpg

So it's "rot" when I believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is an anomalous object that has no business being on the Moon , but it's truth when you believe that the very strange looking horn shaped object is really the "shadow of the astronaut taking the photograph ".... Right . :unsure:

Astronauts cast shadows, so you'd expect to see a shadow there. Feathery horns have no place on lunar soundstages, so you wouldn't expect it to be there even if the photos were all faked on a soundstage. Neither does the TV footage filmed at the same time show any feathery horns.

Hence, your claim is rot. Jack's joke study was just as believable.

No contradiction or hypocrisy Duane. I enjoy discussing the Apollo hoax. In my opinion it isn't a genuine "political conspiracy", but I believe in freedom of speech so people should be allowed to discuss what they want. My own opinion is that it fits better on specialist forums such as "Apollohoax.net", or "Unexplained Mysteries". It's an anachronism on a website that is renowned for its JFK research, and that discusses topics such as CIA involvement in British politics, corruption in the Labour Party, US sanctioned torture. Discussing Apollo on the same forum seems out of place to me, especially when the evidence being discussed is along the lines of your "feathery horn". If you insist on posting claims such as these then you must expect them to be shot down in flames.

As for "fighting in my corner " , you certainly aren't doing that now , are you ?

Certainly not, and I never will again. I took a risk on you being a genuine guy and helped you out, but your PM to me just a few days later showed I'd used poor judgement on that score. Last bridge well and truly burnt I'd say.

... In fact, if the truth be known , the only reason you didn't want me banned from here was so you could continue to debate Apollo on this forum ...

If you believe that, you shouldn't have sent me a begging letter asking for my assistance in getting re-instated.

and now are even telling fibs about why I was banned from another forum, in hopes that you can turn the forum owners here against me too ! .... Pretty slick back stabbing work there Dave , and unfortunately so typical of what you do best .

So I was right about your reasoning for being banned then?

I had nothing to do with your banning from that or any forum. Why would I want you banned from one forum and then help you out by trying to get you un-banned from another?

Oh I see ... Apollo is not a political conspiracy , so it doesn't belong on this forum .... You're kidding right ? ....The "Apollo Hoax" is a conspiracy that was perpetrated for "POLITICAL CONSIDERATIONS " .... If that doesn't qualifty as a "political conspiracy " , then I don't know what does .

Why do you keep pretending to not understand the horn shaped anomaly in the visor reflection ?... You keep calling the strange horn shaped object a "feathery horn" as if that will somehow diminish it's importance ....but it IS reflected in the visor , it DOES have the shape of a horn , it is an ANOMALY and it is NOT the "astronaut's shadow" .... Calling it a silly name that YOU put on it , will not make it look ridiculous , it will only make you look more ridiculous for attempting to make it less of the ANOMALY that it really is ... You haven't shot anything down in flames except your own silly explaination as to what that strange looking object is .

As for the rest of the nonsense you posted here , I went through my PM's to you on YouTube and the only one's I wrote to you was one explaining why I had been banned from this forum , another one asking you to please send me Mr. Simkin's e-mail address , another one asking you to please not e-mail Mr. Simkin on my behalf , as I would prefer to defend myself , one chewing you out for ridiculing me and the "feathery horn " evidence on the UM , one asking you to do the right thing and post the truth about the anomalous horn shaped object , instead of pretending it was the astronot's shadow , and one thanking you for sending me the e-mail address I asked for .

It's funny , but I didn't find any letter where I begged for your assistance in getting me reinstated ... So why would you post something which is blatantly untrue ?

If you helped me get unbanned from this forum , then you did it on your own , because I never asked for your help .. In fact , I asked that you please NOT e-mail anyone on my behalf , as I preferred to handle it myself .

No , you were NOT right about why I was banned from the UM ... I already explained why I was , so I see no reason to explain it again ..So if you didn't link my post here about the UM , to that site , then I guess another member of both forums did that in hopes of getting me banned .

I guess any game will do , so long as it works to try to make the CT look bad and stop the Apollo hoax evidence from continuing to spread any further than it already has .

Let me ask you a question ... If the British had landed men on the Moon on July 20th 1969 , would there be a national holiday commemorating that monumental achievement , or would the Brits completey ignore it as if it never happened ?

I think of all the many mistakes that nasa and the United States government made while faking Apollo was to forget to make it a holiday .... Just think , we Americans could have added MOON LANDING DAY as one more of our numerous holidays ... After all , humans stepping onto an alien planet for the first time in the history of mankind is a tad more important than Secretaries Day or even Columbus Day , as he was not even the one who really "discovered" America !

Edited by Duane Daman

Good idea. Back to the subject thread. Here's a montage of 16 images of reflections of sunlight in astronaut visors in a variety of images. It shows very clearly that the sun's reflection is not always the neat little circle with bright light spokes that you might expect. It can produce some very peculiar refelctions indeed.

inconstantsun.jpg

Yet not one of those visor reflections looks like this pentagon ! ..... Are you sure one of them is from Apollo ?

A8au.jpg

Oh wait ... Let me guess ... Number three on the top row is from the Apollo 14 photo shoot too ! ... Or did one of the shuttle missions perhaps use a spotlight also ? :)

Edited by Duane Daman