The Education Forum

John Bevilaqua

John Bevilaqua

My name is John Bevilaqua and I have made presentations regarding the JFK Assassination in front of the Dallas, TX Assassination Records Reviw Board hearings, the COPA Washington, DC conference and the Fourth Decade conference in Providence, RI during the mid 1990's. I personally discovered the confirmed role of Wickliffe P. Draper from Hopedale, MA in the JFK conundrum and his role with both "The Ghosts of Mississippi" and "The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission" and the "International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics and Ethnology" even before Draper gained infamy in the 1990's after the publishing of "The Bell Curve" (1994), and the printing of Doug Blackmon's article in the Wall St Journal (June, 1999) regarding Draper's sponsorship of The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission. The newspaper seried in the Winston-Salem Journal "Against Their Will" documented the discovery I made regarding Draper's efforts with the Involuntary Sterilization Movement at Wake Forest Medical School named after Bowman Gray, the infamous "Baltimore Eugenicist" I was seeking for several years. I have also recently uncovered the fact that Dr. Carleton S. Coon one of FDR's Apostles is the person used as the prototype and paradigm for novel and movie character called "Indiana Jones", right down to the fact that they both were Professors of Anthropology, were interested in Egyptology, were in either the CIA or the OSS, and both packed a Colt .45 pistol, and both were involved with paranormal phenomena and UFO investigations at one time in their lives. And I also discovered the links between Anastase Vonsiatsky, "The Russian Fascist" and Wickliffe P. Draper who have a sordid history going back to New England textile mill strike-busting during the days of Sacco and Vanzetti. Vonsiatsky attended the Richard Giesbrecht Incident Meeting in Winnipeg, Manitoba in mid-February, 1964 discussing the pending payoffs for the JFK hit upcoming in Wichita, KS later that Spring. Who else was at that meeting? Rev. Gerald L K Smith, who was the spitting image of David Ferrie and Richard Butler from Australia. Smith rather miraculously came into $1,000,000 later that Spring in order to build his "Christ of the Ozarks" shrine and tourist resort when he only had $5,000 to his name as of 12/31/1963 according to his biographer Glenn Jeansonne who wrote "Minister of Hate". Smith also had Huey Long killed in 1935 for having the audacity to plan to drop Smith from his "Share the Wealth" project team.

I have also published manuscripts about the roles of Maj. Gen. Charles A. Willoughby and Robert J. Morris titled "Red Scares, White Power, Blue Death" and "Looking for Hate in All the Right Places". Another manuscript about the roles of Draper and Anastase Vonsiatsky who was identified by Richard Condon as "The Manchurian Candidate" in his 1958 novel is being expanded into a full length book. The manuscript title is "Big Daddy Warbucks and Little Orphan Annie" after Harold Gray's characters in his 1930's syndicated comic strip which I believe was based on Wickliffe Draper's and Anastase Vonsiatsky's documented international activities during the 1930's and the 1940's. I am a charter member of the post World War II "Baby Boomer Generation" and I am a graduate of Harvard University just like John F. Kennedy and Wickliffe P. Draper. Some of my classmates included Al Gore, Jr. whom I ran against for Freshman Council President, his roommate, Tommy Lee Jones who played Clay Shaw in JFK, Elliott Abrams, Jr. of Iran-Contra infamy, Prof. David Kaiser, the author of "American Tragedy" and Chris Wallace the ABC White House correspondent, who is the son of Mike Wallace from "60 Minutes". As a matter of fact, I was told that I was the first "Baby Boomer", and perhaps the ONLY "Baby Boomer" who graduated from Harvard, as far as I can determine, born to parents in the USA who were both recent immigrants. At the time this was also also true of any one of the Big Three Ivy League schools: Harvard, Yale or Princeton. This is a fact that would have caused Wickliffe P. Draper no small amount of consternation and dismay given his staunch opposition to both immigrants and what he considered lenient immigration laws. He was behind The Immigration Act of 1924 designed to limit the immigration of more Sacco's and Vanzetti's who often led strikes against his customer base. Draper also led their persecution and execution campaigns as well as that of Alger T. Hiss whom he opposed because of Hiss' work on the Nye Committees which attempted to punish War Profiteering by the duPonts and the Draper cronies. Hiss was also a major contributor to the formation of The United Nations Charter and he was instrumental in keeping Germany off The Security Council and other committees. The Pioneer Fund also was a heavy sponsor of Proposition 187, the California anti Immigration Act, during the 1990's long after his death. My primary focus is on the role of what I call The Far Reich Wing in the Assassination of JFK with a minor in the role of THE Manchurian Candidate from Richard Condon's novel of the same name, Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky in the JFK planning, execution and coverup.

Edited by John Bevilaqua