The Education Forum

Christian Anti-Communism Crusade

John, come on, be my "straight guy" and ask: "Why to Wal-Mart?" Or if you know why, post it!

This is about Fred Schwarz, Billy James Hargis and their CACC, not Wal Mart.

Billy James Hargis and Los Tecos from WACL via Dick Russell

Same degree of culpability for the assassination, however!

I will cite and continue to cite the work of Dick Russell in TMWKTM...

Billy James Hargis and Los Tecos from WACL via Dick Russell are the most obvious links...

Charles Willoughby, Alex Rorke, Billy James Hargis, Edward Brainwashing Hunter and Sarah MacLendon

from the Anti Communist Liaison Committee of Corresponsdence...

And Dick Russell's reputation far exceeds yours which is sinking fast...

Okay, John B, your bluff is called.

Cite evidence linking any of the names you just mentioned to the JFK assassination.

To merely mention the name "Dick Russell" says nothing.

Sorry I must request back up for your facts but remember it was YOU who posted here that Alger Hiss was acquitted and you have yet to acknowledge your error. For all we know, you still BELIEVE that!

Edited by Tim Gratz

Okay, John B, your bluff is called.

Cite evidence linking any of the names you just mentioned to the JFK assassination.

To merely mention the name "Dick Russell" says nothing.

Sorry I must request back up for your facts but remember it was YOU who posted here that Alger Hiss was acquitted and you have yet to acknowledge your error. For all we know, you still BELIEVE that!

You are so lazy. You need more exercise. Get the book, go to the index and run your phingers

down the list to the name Hargis, Billy James or Los Tacos which is unfortunately the way that

Dick Russell spelled it phonetically. Las Enchiladas were not that dangerous apparently. Then go

to the pages referenced there and read them. They type them up and post them. Eh Voila.

Or go to Inside the League by Jon and Scott Anderson and look up Los Tecos. OK, Senor? By then you will be both better informed, a tad more intelligent and in much better shape for the battle ahead.