The Education Forum

Does anyone remember this poor woman?

TEXAS WOMAN WHO ACCUSED BUSH OF RAPE IS FOUND "SUICIDED"

A GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD

by voxfux [left-wing site]

The 38 year old Texas woman who, last December, filed a sexual assault lawsuit against President Bush was found in September, murdered by a gunshot wound to the head. A Republican coroner of Harris county, loyal to George Bush ruled the murder a, "Suicide."

Margie Schoedinger of Missouri City, Texas filed a bizarre sexual abuse lawsuit last December alleging that Bush had drugged and raped her. The lawsuit was so bizarre and convoluted at first glance that voxfux gave it a thumbs down as being at best, a disinformation campaign by the Bush team designed to drown out the Sherman Skolnick story about Bushes alleged long standing homosexual relationship with a college buddy. At worst, I thought the woman might be a kook. However in light of the new developments I believe I may have been wrong to have written off this story prematurely. The case was about to go to court - someone didn't want that to happen.

There has been ZERO mention of this explosive story in the major media.

www.voxfux.com

Kathy

And the connection to the Kennedy assassination is . . .?

Sorry. I think it's generational: The same wealthy, powerful, right wing elements that killed President Kennedy are still in force today "... by a new generation, born in this century..." This was a political murder in my opinion, so that W could ascend the throne. It's like all the "dead witnesses" after the Kennedy slaughter. It's like Vince Foster. Although I will probably vote for Hillary Clinton, I think the Clintons are globalists like the Bushes, and capable of withstanding anything. And I believe there were numerous "suicides" during the Clinton Administration. I don't think the Clintons ordered these murders, but someone behind the scenes was orchestrating them, starting with Vince Foster.

Kathy

Guest Stephen Turner
The 38 year old Texas woman who, last December, filed a sexual assault lawsuit against President Bush was found in September, murdered by a gunshot wound to the head. A Republican coroner of Harris county, loyal to George Bush ruled the murder a, "Suicide."

She claimed, apprently, that Bush, and others, had REPEATEDLY kidnapped, and raped both herself, and her Husband.

Now I bow to no man in my hatred of this mumbling, stumbling rich boy gone bad. but really, does that sound likely to you. She also filled the case without legal help, with over one million Laywers in America, you would have thought someone could have used the work.