The Education Forum

LBJ: "So we killed him..."

Good Day.... At the end of this article, from the lips of LBJ, no less, more support for the U.S. behind the planned assassination of SVN President DIEM....

http://www.aim.org/aim_column/5963_0_3_0_C/

<QUOTE>

“They started on me with Diem, you remember,” President Lyndon Baines Johnson told Sen. Eugene McCarthy, D-Minn., recalling the words of the coup’s advocates. “‘He was corrupt and he ought to be killed,’” President Johnson remembered hearing when he was second in command to JFK.

“So we killed him,” LBJ recalled in that phone call to the Minnesota solon. “We all got together and got a goddamn bunch of thugs and assassinated him,” World Net Daily reported the Texan saying. “Now, we've really had no political stability [in South Vietnam] since then,” LBJ said on the tape of the phone call that WND obtained and quoted from.

<END QUOTE>

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap : Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, & Important information & considerations

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers articles and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United States

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"The people will recognize that the CIA was behaving during those years like a rogue elephant rampaging out of control . . ."

---- Senator FRANK CHURCH, Chairman of Select Committee on Intelligence, July 1975

Comes from an article re the late Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy.

In Parmet's biography of JFK he recites a story that took place in the early fifties when JFK was at a Harvard dinner or seminar and the speaker denounced McCarthy and praised Alger Hiss. This infuriated JFK and he rose and asked the speaker with obvious indignation: "How dare you praise a traitor and attack a patriot?" I will check his exact words tonight, as well as the date of the dinner.

One other thing: World Net Daily is one of the few conservative organs that has called for a new investigation of the JFK assassination.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Don quotes Frank Church:

The people will recognize that the CIA was behaving during those years like a rogue elephant rampaging out of control . . ."

As they say, the more things change . . .

I find it rather incredible--well I guess rather believeable--that the CIA would destroy tapes against the advise of WH legal counsel and its own congressional oversight committees. One could probably characterize that conduct as "out of control".

But why did the oversight committees not request (demand) that the WH intervene to prevent any document destruction?

Edited by Tim Gratz