The Education Forum

Greg Kooyman

Greg Kooyman

I am currently the Director of Credit for one of the largest publicly held HVAC distributorships in the United States. (Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment) I have an undergraduate degree in Secondary Education. My majors were History & Political Science. Though I chose not to teach, I will someday turn to that profession when I get ready to retire. I also have a Masters Degree in Business. I spent 6 years in the Armed Forces in the Navy serving my country from 1986-1992.

My reasons for wanting to join your forum is that History and Politics are my passions, and in the last 7 years I have been fascinated by the relevations in the AARB's release of documents concerning the Assassination of President Kennedy. I have reviewed JFK lancer's debate forum and yours as merely an observer for the last 2 years. I have read books on the Assassination, and most recently, Larry Hancock's book "Someone would have talked".

I am wanting to ask questions of some of your regular members who are researchers in the Kennedy Assassination, as well as some of the people who you have had on the forum who lived through some of the events that took place in the 1960's. If anything I guess I would describe myself as a history buff and love what I have read in your forums in addition to the Kennedy assassination forum.

Edited by Greg Kooyman