The Education Forum

Chemtrails ate my hampster.

Guest Stephen Turner

Stephen, firstly let me offer hearty condolences on your loss.

Have your investigations taken in the possibility of an alternative hypothesis - Spontaneous Hampster (I just love this spelling)Combustion.

This has been known to spontaneoulsy combust hampsters (who'd have thought). It might explain the lack of anything Mr Floppy like being found at the scene of the mysterious incident.

Apparently though, Hampsters are a value commodity in 'Egypt' - when taken in conjunction with your brothers alleged visits - is it possible he has ferreted your hampster away for personal gain.

I hope none of the petshop boys live near you either - else it is altogether possible Mr Floppy is now toothless - allegedly.

Steve

I agree with Gary but he only knows half the truth. The poor critter was obviously the victim of the renegade Russian scientists who developed Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology during the bad old days of the USSR. Since there were no signs of him they probably used the most advanced version known as Dipolar Energy Emitting Pulse Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology. As the Ruskies would say “He’s in D.E.E.P. S.H…”

Len

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question that everyone seems to be avoiding, is why did Mr Turner expose his hamster to the known dangers associated with chemtrails? Has he explained his actions to the Great Yarmouth division of the RSPCA? Despite the disappearance of one Mr Floppy, he's still quite content for his poor cat Tiddles to casually lick clean her feline tea-towel holder while lying prostrate in his back yard, oblivious to the terrifying danger lurking just a few miles above her furry little head.

It's time for me to come clean.

Soon to be revealed on Dragon's Den, my new invention for hamster lovers everywhere: the Hamster Perambulator, or 'AmsterPram, to use its registered trade name.

hamster1a.jpg

Hamster owners the length and breadth of the country wil be flocking to buy them once they're in full production - this is of course a prototype. And as we all know, every prototype form of transport needs a test-pilot. I happenstanced upon the little fellow in the image as I trawled the crack-dens of Yarmouth (I've obviously only just found out that he's called Mr Floppy).

I'm happy to report that Mr Floppy is doing very well: as you can see he is amply protected from sublimating chemtrail vapours. He seems to enjoy his new little runabout, though he is struggling with corners, something that will no doubt be ironed out once we go into full production.

Of course, if the investors at Dragon's Den can't see the potential in my invention, I'll be forced to take more extreme measures to raise the necessary fundage to get the 'AmsterPram into full production. So, Mr Turner, time to prize open your wallet and get generous with your hard-earned, otherwise Mr Floppy will soon be turning into Mr Stiffy.

Edited by Dave Greer

Stephen,

This is of interest to me and think I can explain what has happened.

The theory of Spontaneous Hamster Combustion is not correct, although this is what it appears to be to the untrained observer. In actual fact, it is a life form undergoing a Trans-dimensional Teleportation. Let me explain:

In the universe, there are basically two sets of intelligent races that actually control everything, one peaceful and benevolent, the other exploitive and malevolent. These creatures are pan-dimensional, and sometimes take a different form when in a specific dimension or reality.

The 'evil' force (whom I'll call Black Hats) will often use agents in the dimensions they are seeking to conquer or influence. In our case, they have aligned themselves with the New World Order (NWO) and Illuminati. The 'good' force (whom I'll call White Hats), on the other hand, has a principle of non-interference and act only when necessary and only against the Black Hats. They do not reveal themselves to us, do not align themselves with us, etc.

When the White Hats appear in our dimension, they take the form of hamsters. Not all hamsters are White Hats; in fact very, very few are. Most are just your run-of-the-mill hamsters. These White Hat hamsters are basically observers. They gather intelligence, conduct studies, and keep watch for Black Hat activity.

The Black Hats and their NWO minions are always trying to capture White Hats. Locating and tracking them can be very difficult, but the White Hats are apparently vulnerable to detection when sending their reports via Trans-dimensional Data Stream. If detected and under threat of imminent attack, they do an emergency Trans-dimensional Teleportation back to the safety of their own plane-of-existence. To us, this appears as spontaneous combustion.

You don't see or hear anything about this, though, because the NWO immediately removes any records of this happening. I fully expect that this thread itself, due to the revealing nature of its content, will soon disappear, no trace of it to be found, and the owners denying all suggestions that it ever existed.

Occasionally though, the Black Hats can successfully capture and interrogate White Hats (utilising human assistance under a sub-section of the infamous RENDITION programme).

This is what I believe has happened in this case.

The NWO, through the Black Hats, have a compound that when sprayed via chemtrails has the startling affect of slowing and stopping time to all those within its effective radius that are not protected against it. This means that the Black Hats / NWO can 'dust' an area, go in and take whatever action they want, and there will be absolutely no perception that anything ever happened - except a slight metallic odour. You can imagine the enormous tactical advantage this gives the Black Hats against we mere ordinary folk.

The one drawback with the system is that it is ineffective against a small number of terrestrial species, notably Felis catus. A cat can watch the whole thing occurring, witness an event of which you know nothing even though it happened in your presence! For reasons I don't yet understand, the Black Hats seem to fear cats witnessing their covert activities and so if detected in an area that they intend to operate, they will normally sedate them with a special drug call TRANQ-ILL. The cat is 'knocked out' but an after-effect for the pussy is nausea and vomiting.

So there we have it. In summary, the NWO dosed the area with a time-stopping compound in order to kidnap your hamster which was in actual fact an interdimensional observer.

Edited by Evan Burton

My postings about SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS a couple of hours ago were

posted...BUT HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED. Since only moderators can

remove postings, I demand to know who has removed my postings and

why.

Jack

In another thread, Burton admits that he removed alll my postings

about Spirit Aerosystems from this thread.

I DEMAND THAT MY POSTINGS BE REINSTATED ON THIS THREAD.

THEY WERE DIFFERENT MESSAGES, RESPONDING TO THE HAMSTER

THREAD. THIS IS CAPRICIOUS AND PREJUDICIAL ABUSE OF MODERATION

POWER. THERE IS NO RULE THAT I CANNOT POST THE SAME IMAGE IN

TWO THREADS WHERE THE SUBJECT IS DIFFERENT AND THE TEXT IS

DIFFERENT. THIS IS YET ANOTHER INDICATION OF BURTON'S VENDETTA

AGAINST JACK WHITE.

Edited by Jack White

why.

Jack

What exactly did your post have to do with the serious matter os Steve's missing pet?

Why did you post two essentially similar posts on different threads. I didn't see the other post but you yourself wrote

"I am reposting this image here because when I tried to edit it in the hamster thread, it got messed up. I was not allowed to delete the incorrect image and replace it with the typo fixed." just how much of a difference was there? You even reffered to the image posted on the other thread as "THE CORRECTED IMAGE ". An obvious solution if you couldn't figure out how to chage the image and wanted the corrected image on this thread was to make another post HERE with the image.

You complained about not being able to delete the image and now are complaing that it was deleted.

You said the text of the original had a "typo" it's text and said the one was the corrected one why then are you insisting the original remain just becuse "TEXT IS DIFFERENT." if the difference was typo?

Edited by Len Colby

why.

Jack

You weren't refering to these two posts on the other thread by any chance were you?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=133509

NO. THE POSTINGS REMOVED WERE IN REFERENCE TO STEVE'S HAMSTER. THE TEXT

WAS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THOUGH THE IMAGE WAS THE SAME. BURTON HAS NO RIGHT

TO DELETE MY COMPOSITION OF TEXT, EVEN THOUGH IT MAY HAVE THE SAME IMAGE

USED ELSEWHERE. THAT IS ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO

REPLY TO STEVE'S SILLY THREAD IN ANY MANNER I WISH AND NOT BE CENSORED BY

BURTON. The original "hamster" text was removed by Burton in another attack against

me. Why should I waste time writing text if he is allowed to remove it. He says it was

the same as the other thread...which shows he did not even read the text, but deleted

it because it had the same image.

Edited by Jack White

HERE IS ANOTHER IMAGE FOR BURTON TO CENSOR. The original text

has been censored.

Uuuh Jack since the text is in a image YOU posted YOU are the only person who could have censored it. All you have to do is post it with the text you want.

I will continue to post images WITH DIFFERENT TEXT in both the hamster thread and

the chemtrail thread, and I defy Burton to eliminate them on his whim. If Steve's

whimsical and silly hamster thread is allowed, I should be allowed to respond to it

in an equally silly posting if I wish. Why is Steve's silly text tolerated and mine is

not?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My silly postings were censored, but others were allowed. Why?????????????????

Is there a rule against the same image being on more than one message. If so,

it is violated repeatedly by others.

Jack

Yet another attack by Jack White against me. Nothing new, and as always, no substance.

Not so. You removed the whimsical text I had composed in the "hamster" thread.

Now you deny it. What hypocrisy! Such a personal vendetta should not be allowed!

I demand that my text be reinstated.

Jack

The Chemtrail theory is even more retarded than the Lunar Hoax theory, and that's saying something

If you really believe that the governments of the world are uniting as one in a secret venture to poison/medicated/whatever the entire population of Earth, then there is only one place for you.

In a lunatic asylum.

Jesus christ, do you guys hate authority/governments THAT much?

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve

I agree with Gary but he only knows half the truth. The poor critter was obviously the victim of the renegade Russian scientists who developed Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology during the bad old days of the USSR. Since there were no signs of him they probably used the most advanced version known as Dipolar Energy Emitting Pulse Spontaneous Hamster Immolation Technology. As the Ruskies would say “He’s in D.E.E.P. S.H…”

Len

I have long suspected that Mr Colby is the KGBs man in Brazil, the above post proves it. B)