The Education Forum

Heath Ledger murdered?

Evan Burton

I have been told that Heath Ledger (an Australian actor) was murdered by fanatical cricket fans in retaliation for India losing the Test against Australia.

Opinions?

I think it more likely he was killed by Deja Vu.

Guest Stephen Turner
I have been told that Heath Ledger (an Australian actor) was murdered by fanatical cricket fans in retaliation for India losing the Test against Australia.

Opinions?

Tosh, Its English cricket fans in belated revenge for 2006s 5-0 ashes humiliation.

Actually, I believe he might have been killed by the Deja FLU .. At least that's what the conspiracy theory is .

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

Sorry dave, I've messed up your post, I was supposed to be replying, and I've somehow edited it appologies. i'm having a lot of trouble with the Forum software recently. anyone else.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Opinions?

Tosh, Its English cricket fans in belated revenge for 2006s 5-0 ashes humiliation.

I think Chalize Theron might be on an MI6 hit list for similar reasons.

Opinions?

Who is going to die if they lose the current test?

Apparently he died with a rolled up dollar note. However, the police said that it had not been in contact with any drugs. Is this some sort of Aussie custom?

Who, indeed, will be the next target of irate Indian cricket fans?

I thought the $20 bill indicated cocaine usage but apparently not. Perhaps the autopsy will reveal more.

Actually, I believe he might have been killed by the Deja FLU .. At least that's what the conspiracy theory is .

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

Sorry dave, I've messed up your post, I was supposed to be replying, and I've somehow edited it appologies. i'm having a lot of trouble with the Forum software recently. anyone else.

I must protest this abuse of moderator power most strongly.

Mr Turner has had it in for me ever since I exposed the East Anglian Tourist Board's complicity in the great pyranot scandal in the "My Brother Never Went to Egypt" thread. I notice he credited me with voting for him as "Beanie Wearer of the Year" in the 2007 forum awards. He's even got the gall to blame his Orwellian interference in my right to free speech on "problems with the forum software"! Strange, I don't see anyone else having problems with the forum software, do you old bean-ie wearer?

Face it buster, you're busted.

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

Mr Turner has had it in for me ever since I exposed the East Anglian Tourist Board's complicity in the great pyranot scandal in the "My Brother Never Went to Egypt" thread. I notice he credited me with voting for him as "Beanie Wearer of the Year" in the 2007 forum awards. He's even got the gall to blame his Orwellian interference in my right to free speech on "problems with the forum software"! Strange, I don't see anyone else having problems with the forum software, do you old bean-ie wearer?

Dave, his willingness to pin the blame on that most pathetic and tragically futile of all Earthly creatures - English cricket fans - shows his true allegiance is with the actual culprits. THEM. You know who I mean. It's obvious. Look at the pattern.

THEY got:

Les Darcy

Phar Lap

Andy Gibb

The Hollywood aspirations of Yahoo Serious

Steve Irwin

Heath Ledger

B***ards.

Stephen Turner = Serpent Hunter -- a code name no doubt.

...that most pathetic and tragically futile of all Earthly creatures...

Strewth, fair reminds me of the definition of an Aussie front row: Three fat men with their heads up their traps, heading backwards at the speed of light.

Al "the Contortionist" Baxter

Guest Stephen Turner

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

Dave, his willingness to pin the blame on that most pathetic and tragically futile of all Earthly creatures - English cricket fans - shows his true allegiance is with the actual culprits. THEM. You know who I mean. It's obvious. Look at the pattern.

THEY got:

Les Darcy

Phar Lap

Andy Gibb

Steve Irwin

Heath Ledger

B***ards.

Damn, cover blown, I'm coming home, "M"

Guest David Guyatt

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

THEY got:

Les Darcy

Phar Lap

Andy Gibb

Steve Irwin

Heath Ledger

B***ards.

"M"? Is that as in "Mum" i.e., Queen Mum, alleged alien serpent shape-shifter?

"home" as in a far-off planet in a far-off galaxy (as in a rather a long way from here - certainly further away than my local McDonald's drive-thru)?

Could it be that the beanie is a cloaking device used to conceal horned alien protuberances that were once a common sight in Egypt?

HornedGiantSkull.jpg

Guest Stephen Turner

Deja Flu, Deja Flu

Bless you.

THEY got:

Les Darcy

Phar Lap

Andy Gibb

Steve Irwin

Heath Ledger

B***ards.

"M"? Is that as in "Mum" i.e., Queen Mum, alleged alien serpent shape-shifter?

"home" as in a far-off planet in a far-off galaxy (as in a rather a long way from here - certainly further away than my local McDonald's drive-thru)?

Could it be that the beanie is a cloaking device used to conceal horned alien protuberances that were once a common sight in Egypt?

HornedGiantSkull.jpg

Ya want the truth? ya can't handle the truth!