The Education Forum

Apollo 12 Faked Photographs

Duane Daman

Post #15 on the BAUT forum.

C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA at the time of the Apollo Space Program...

No Fred Kleinknect associated with NASA, except for the (same) reference on multiple hoax sites.

There is a Kenneth Kleinknecht (note the spelling) who served as Spacecraft Manager on the Mercury Program and Deputy Spacecraft Manager on Gemini and Apollo.

Kleinknecht joined the National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics in 1942, later moved to NASA when it replaced the NACA. I have no information on his association with Freemasonry.

You think because the author got one person's name or title wrong , that ALL of the other information he provided is incorrect? ... I don't believe it gets any more closed minded than that !

Key word - POSTULATES. I can also postulate that it is clear cut evidence that the number 13 has bad luck attached to it, and certain combinations of the number 13 will bring misfortune to those associated with it.

The fact that the number 13 is considered to be THE UNLUCKY NUMBER adds even more fuel to the Apollo 13 myth fire, with it's alleged accident ... Or is that occult connection beyond your closed minded comprehension also ?

You still haven't addressed the relevance of the 13:13 time or April 13th as being the date of this alleged disaster either .

You'll believe just about any old trash, won't you?

No ... I don't believe your trash ... Or NASA's either.

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pointless talking to you Duane; you seem to be incapable of learning.

That sounds like not only a complete cop out, but also Evan speak for ... "I have no explaination or rebuttal as to why the numbers 13:13, April the 13th, or 33 have such significance in the Apollo 13 myth."

55hours ....54minutes ...53seconds ... BLAST OFF ! ... WE HAVE A BLAST OFF OF THE APOLLO 13 OXYGEN TANK IN DEEP SPACE !!! :o

Oh dear, do you think our "heros" will get home alive !?!? .. After all , they are 239,000 miles out in the intense cosmic radiation of deep space, with not much air left to breathe in their space craft !!! ... And Fred says that it's FREEZING in the LM because of the lack of power !!

Ermm, I guess Fred forgot to get with his pal Al Beano, who stated that a LM without power would be 250 % fahrenheit in the vacuum of deep space .

Funny how those Apollo astronots never could get any of their moon stories straight, isn't it ? .... I guess that's why they were the perfect candidates to work for the NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER gang.

Are we done yet, or would you like to toss out some more bait to the CT who "seems incapable of learning" ?

Incapable of learning what ? .. Your version of the Apollo Program ? ... No thanks ... I prefer the truth.

Edited by Duane Daman

The arrogant omniscience of some founts of all knowledge is incredible to behold.

All should bow down in humble submission before the almighty. As he says, some

never admit they are wrong, even if they are. Behold! An example for us all!

Jack

That sounds like not only a complete cop out, but also Evan speak for ... "I have no explaination or rebuttal as to why the numbers 13:13, April the 13th, or 33 have such significance in the Apollo 13 myth."

55hours ....54minutes ...53seconds ... BLAST OFF ! ... WE HAVE A BLAST OFF OF THE APOLLO 13 OXYGEN TANK IN DEEP SPACE !!! :o

Duane

These numerical coincidences are all very interesting, but proof that Apollo was faked? Smacks of straw-clutching to me. You must have read all the coincidences between Kennedy's and Lincoln's assassinations. I'm not aware of anyone seriously suggesting that these incredible coincidences is part of some uber-conspiracy, only that they are just that: coincidences.

http://theshadowlands.net/jfk.htm

Oh dear, do you think our "heros" will get home alive !?!? .. After all , they are 239,000 miles out in the intense cosmic radiation of deep space

What intense cosmic radiation? We've already discussed this previously, and you admitted you had no empirical evidence to support your claim. Have you found some in the meantime, or are you just repeating the claim to try and give it credence?

with not much air left to breathe in their space craft !!!

If they didn't have enough, can you supply the figures to prove it? If not, why mention it? Why try to build an argument on straw foundations, it's only going to collapse on itself.

And Fred says that it's FREEZING in the LM because of the lack of power !! Ermm, I guess Fred forgot to get with his pal Al Beano, who stated that a LM without power would be 250 % fahrenheit in the vacuum of deep space .

You might have something worthwhile discussing here, but you've watered down your overall argument by filling it up with claims you can't substantiate. You might think repeating unverifiable claims strengthens your argument, all it does it reduce your credibilty, and weaken your argument.

My opinion is that a combination of BBQ roll and the powered-down electrical equipment contributed to the cooling of the Apollo 13 LM, as opposed to a stationary LM on the surface. I may be wrong, but if you really want to get to the bottom of this it could be something worth discussing.

Funny how those Apollo astronots never could get any of their moon stories straight, isn't it ? .... I guess that's why they were the perfect candidates to work for the NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER gang.

Do you have this phrase set up as a macro on your F1 funtion key? Would save you an awful lot of keypresses.

Are we done yet, or would you like to toss out some more bait to the CT who "seems incapable of learning" ?

Incapable of learning what ? .. Your version of the Apollo Program ? ... No thanks ... I prefer the truth.

You're entitled your opinion, but your version of the truth doesn't have any supporting empirical evidence that I've seen - e.g. where's the evidence to support your claims about radiation levels being too high.

Edited by Dave Greer

The arrogant omniscience of some founts of all knowledge is incredible to behold.

Jack

Ability to admit error shows humility, or strength of character.

How about retracting your claim about conduction as opposed to radiation being the only means of heat transference in the vacuum of space? After all this is the Education Forum.

Still no substance. Heating claim on Apollo 13 - why not ask Jack to ask Dr Costella if it is a valid claim. I believe his area of expertise, but I think he has the scientific background to be able to address this (although I may be wrong). IIRC, Dr Costella is a member here; he can say "Yes, the temperature inside the CM is as would be expected if the spacecraft" or say "No, the temperatures are all wrong; inside the CM it would have been too hot / too cold". He would be able to show the basic assumptions and calculations to support his statements.

Why not ask him?

Cuz as Evan likes to say .. Any day I can give a good pasting to some stupid, ignorant, dumb , hoax believer is a good day !

Also, would you like to show where I said "Any day I can give a good pasting to some stupid, ignorant, dumb , hoax believer is a good day ! " because I have no memory of ever saying such a thing. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Where did I say that Duane - or did you just make it up?

THE BAIT GOES ON ( sung to the tune of ' The Beat Goes On' by Sonny and Cher )

Chorus:

THE BAIT GOES ON , THE BAIT GOES ON

DAVE KEEPS POSTING MORE BAIT ON THIS THREAD

LA DE DA DE DE ... LA DE DA DE DA

EVAN THINKS THE HOAX IS DEAD, UH HUH

HE BELIEVED ALL NASA SAID , UH HUH

LAMSON THINKS ALL HOAXERS ARE NAMED TED

JACK KEEPS FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH INSTEAD

Chorus:

AND THE BAIT GOES ON , THE BAIT GOES ON

DAVE KEEPS POSTING MORE BAIT ON THIS THREAD

LA DE DA DE DE ... LA DE DA DE DA

AND THE BAIT GOES ON , THE BAIT GOES ON ... AND ON AND ON AND ON ..... :lol:

It's been real fun kids, but this subject has gotten really old now ... So let's all just agree to disagree and move on.

"To the Moon and Beyond !!! " (Buzz Lightyear) :)

Edited by Duane Daman

Duane - where did I say this?

Cuz as Evan likes to say .. Any day I can give a good pasting to some stupid, ignorant, dumb , hoax believer is a good day !

This is a request in my role as Moderator.

Jack

How about retracting your claim about conduction as opposed to radiation being the only means of heat transference in the vacuum of space? After all this is the Education Forum.

On the moon, ROCK C is heated by radiated heat from the sun; however

such radiated heat PASSES THROUGH THE VACUUM OF SPACE WITHOUT

HEATING THE VACUUM, because there are no molecules in the vacuum

to be heated. ROCK C can transfer that heat only by conduction to ROCK D

which is 100 feet away, because of molecular matter connecting the two

rocks. Any heat radiating from ROCK C is puny compared to the sun's

radiation.

Jack

Jack

radiation.

Jack

"ROCK C " .... Don't you mean "THE C ROCK " Jack ? .... Does this heat transfer radiation also apply to paper mache prop rocks also ? ;)

Edited by Duane Daman

Jack

radiation.

Jack

There you go, wasn't too painful clearing that up. Might be hope for you yet Jack ;)

Jack

radiation.

Jack

There you go, wasn't too painful clearing that up. Might be hope for you yet Jack :lol:

Why do you think I cleared something up? I know nothing about the properties,

if any, of REFLECTED RADIATION in a vacuum. But I believe it would be

negligible depending on the albedo. I remember reading that the albedo of

lunar geology is very LOW.

Jack

I did however find similar insults of yours about the hoax believers on the Apollo Hoax forum, where you admitted to enjoying giving them a "pasting".

That one, and your many other insulting posts can be found here, if anyone cares to waste their time reading them .

I don't believe I said that either. Show me an example, please. Again, I am asking in the role of Moderator.

Even though what you or I say off forum has nothing to do with our behaviour here, you are claiming I have said or implied things which I don't believe I have said (although I may be wrong). This is a slur on my character, so I'd like you to show me where I said it.