The Education Forum

Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK

John Simkin

Tosh:

I have a question for him. It relates to a friend of Jay's Stephen Pegues. Stephen was writing a book about the TX. Mafia . He and Jay were collaborating. On the 3rd of Sept of 97 Pegues had tacked down (located by Jay) the daughter of Malcolm Wallace ( (Alice Meredith Nix) and she agreed to be interviewed about her father. Jay and Peagues were to meet in Dallas the following day. Jay was there but Stephen Peagues never showed. Jay learned that night that Peagues had suffered a fatal heart attack. His manuscript on the TX Mafia was missing from his belongings. It was Jay's dying wish- one of them- to get this story out. Walt Brown told me Estes had obtained the rights to this story. Last year when Floyd Stephens died of a heart attack (while investigating the Tx Mafia) Floyd's wife asked me to contact Estes and tell him. I obtained his mailing address and wrote to him. He called me immediately and we had a lovely chat. I asked him about the Peagues matter and he told me that yes he had aquired the rights to this. Would you ask him if this is still going forward. Thanks muchly, I seem to have misplaced my notes from that phone call and am just going by memory here.

Thanks Tosh.

Dawn

Yes Dawn, I will do that. Also when I am down that way I will drop in to see you. I'm going to see Leslie also.

To some degree I do know something about that manuscript (from Jay) and the way I read it the work is still in progress... something about libility and waiting until Lady Bird past on... However, I will ask him... Its a good valid question. I have been warned indirect not to go there and that warning came from Texas officials. and Thanks for the info and reply... until then keep cool and be safe... Tosh

'William Plumlee' date='Feb 18 2008, 10:09 PM' post='137533']

Tosh:

I have a question for him. It relates to a friend of Jay's Stephen Pegues. Stephen was writing a book about the TX. Mafia . He and Jay were collaborating. On the 3rd of Sept of 97 Pegues had tacked down (located by Jay) the daughter of Malcolm Wallace ( (Alice Meredith Nix) and she agreed to be interviewed about her father. Jay and Peagues were to meet in Dallas the following day. Jay was there but Stephen Peagues never showed. Jay learned that night that Peagues had suffered a fatal heart attack. His manuscript on the TX Mafia was missing from his belongings. It was Jay's dying wish- one of them- to get this story out. Walt Brown told me Estes had obtained the rights to this story. Last year when Floyd Stephens died of a heart attack (while investigating the Tx Mafia) Floyd's wife asked me to contact Estes and tell him. I obtained his mailing address and wrote to him. He called me immediately and we had a lovely chat. I asked him about the Peagues matter and he told me that yes he had aquired the rights to this. Would you ask him if this is still going forward. Thanks muchly, I seem to have misplaced my notes from that phone call and am just going by memory here.

Thanks Tosh.

Dawn

Yes Dawn, I will do that. Also when I am down that way I will drop in to see you. I'm going to see Leslie also.

To some degree I do know something about that manuscript (from Jay) and the way I read it the work is still in progress... something about libility and waiting until Lady Bird past on... However, I will ask him... Its a good valid question. I have been warned indirect not to go there and that warning came from Texas officials. and Thanks for the info and reply... until then keep cool and be safe... Tosh

Good deal. I will look forward to it. I was going to ask you in a private email about this, but then I saw the posts with Francisca and James about Wallace's brother? (perhaps and I apologise if I am slaughtering the spelling of her name....), so decided to ask publicly, since talking with anyone in that immediate family could well be dangerous! Wallace WAS LBJ's hired killed and many have gone to his/he grave by his hand, and later investigating this (Henry Marshall, Clint Peoples, Tx Ranger). Doug Caddy knows a lot more names, having sent the deceased list to the Justice Dept. in 1984, as Billi Sol's then attorney.

The ONLY time I ever heard fear in Nathan Darby's voice was the day he told me someone had entered his home, bypassing the burglar alarm system and took one thing: his Wallace fingerprint file from under his bed, Nathan wondered if his life was in danger. I did not know WHAT to tell him.

Dawn

Plumlee Reply to Dawn:

Danger by intimidation. Its not healthy to be to secretive now days in reference to Texas. The flock of turkey shooters are getting jumpy and some of them are a little near sighted with age and might hit the wrong target or go to sleep before they can pull the trigger. However, they do have young friends sworn to uphold the honor of Texas and LBJ and his old gang. I know I have recently pissed some of them off and that pisses me off that they are pissed off at me. And we are at a stalemate at the moment, but that could change very quickly. We will see how that works out very soon.

As I have told you (and Jay knew this also) I do have a solid ace in the hole and if pushed I will raise the pot and play it on the table when called.. I am getting old and I am getting tired, but I have my own mission and its going in the right direction. I use this forum as a spring board to communicate various things of interest to them. The Forum does not care what I have to say, did , or think.., but THEY in south Texas (your neck of the woods) sure as hell do.

Its all there for those who will get their heads out of the sand and get with the program and just look at the information contained within various postings over the years... Time is short... and this is Not a game for me nor an EGO trip.

I have to be discredited because some researchers have spent their whole life chasing disinformation and a false story and cannot reverse themselves at this late date because they would become tarnished and their books would not sell anymore. That day is coming fast. They see themselves as the experts on this subject and if you do not play their little game of hide and seek the information and stroke their egos, then you cannot play in their little sand box. Any information obtained from an outside source passed to their self established groupies goes into the Black Hole. They see it as a threat to their credibility, or to their manhood... they are Gods unto themselves as they look in the mirror and smile.

I am not bitter, just disappointed. Its time for us old dogs who have been pissing in the tall grass for years to move over and have faith in a new generation of young dogs that has not become contaminated by false leads and disinformation regardless of the source. We need to teach them how to piss in the tall grass. I think they want that. I have faith in this generation and their work. God knows they have to climb a high mountain to get beyond what has been established as FACTS by various special interest from Texas and Washington DC., and the US Government and its alphabet agencies.

So now back to work and thanks for letting me, rant, spit, and drool.

Edited by William Plumlee

I have a meeting scheduled meeting with Billy Sol. Do you have any questions you would like me to asked him?

Tosh, I have a question for him, which I guess is really a question for both of you, since you have said you agree with Billie Sol that LBJ was behind the assassination and it was a case of how business was conducted in Texas. There were apparently planned assassination attempts in Chicago, Tampa, and Miami, in that same month leading up to the Dallas trip. Doesn't this indicate that the assassination was not just a Texas operation? Or were these other plots independent of the one in Dallas?

Ron

I have a meeting scheduled meeting with Billy Sol. Do you have any questions you would like me to asked him?

Tosh, I have a question for him, which I guess is really a question for both of you, since you have said you agree with Billie Sol that LBJ was behind the assassination and it was a case of how business was conducted in Texas. There were apparently planned assassination attempts in Chicago, Tampa, and Miami, in that same month leading up to the Dallas trip. Doesn't this indicate that the assassination was not just a Texas operation? Or were these other plots independent of the one in Dallas?

Ron

I believe they were all ran through the WH and it was a Texas group from beginning to end... I do not care what Lady Bird said... she never knew everything, even when Johnson was a State Senator, and before. She was not like Nancy Regan. Sometimes a place for a hit will dictate itself in spite of where you would like for it to happen. I do know the Mafia was monitoring this and some therein felt thery had to stop it, knowing it would point to them and their Cuban connections. I feel LBJ and his clan was banking on this. Thats a report that has not been released as of yet.