The Education Forum

Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK

John Simkin

Article in Earth Times:

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/na...or,280954.shtml

Barr McClellan, author of a #1 best-selling book on the JFK assassination, has become a key information source in the new revelation of the possible existence of a secret love-child of former President John F. Kennedy. Recent reports that Jack Worthington, a 47-year old resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, may be the illegitimate son of JFK fit perfectly into the evidence and scenario presented in McClellan's 2003 book, "Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" (Hannover House). Major media outlets have approached McClellan for additional information and background, including the Associated Press, CBS News and a featured segment airing nationally on "Inside Edition."

"It's a tremendous development in the JFK saga," said McClellan. "The background and circumstances of Worthington's life are consistent with the evidence presented in my book and will serve to enlighten and clarify this otherwise mysterious chapter in America's history."

"Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" was released in 2003 by Hannover House, and became an immediate bestseller, hitting the New York Times list as well as achieving #1 status for Amazon.com, non-fiction. The book describes "insider's information" and documentary evidence on the JFK assassination, based on McClellan's knowledge as a former partner in the Clark Law firm, and former attorney for Lyndon Baines Johnson.

"We are excited that the news of JFK's son is coming to light," said Eric Parkinson, CEO of Hannover House. "Some were resistant to accept the evidence in Barr's book, but with each new development, his conclusions are proving to be 100% correct."

Article in Earth Times:

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/na...or,280954.shtml

Barr McClellan, author of a #1 best-selling book on the JFK assassination, has become a key information source in the new revelation of the possible existence of a secret love-child of former President John F. Kennedy. Recent reports that Jack Worthington, a 47-year old resident of Vancouver, British Columbia, may be the illegitimate son of JFK fit perfectly into the evidence and scenario presented in McClellan's 2003 book, "Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" (Hannover House). Major media outlets have approached McClellan for additional information and background, including the Associated Press, CBS News and a featured segment airing nationally on "Inside Edition."

"It's a tremendous development in the JFK saga," said McClellan. "The background and circumstances of Worthington's life are consistent with the evidence presented in my book and will serve to enlighten and clarify this otherwise mysterious chapter in America's history."

"Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" was released in 2003 by Hannover House, and became an immediate bestseller, hitting the New York Times list as well as achieving #1 status for Amazon.com, non-fiction. The book describes "insider's information" and documentary evidence on the JFK assassination, based on McClellan's knowledge as a former partner in the Clark Law firm, and former attorney for Lyndon Baines Johnson.

"We are excited that the news of JFK's son is coming to light," said Eric Parkinson, CEO of Hannover House. "Some were resistant to accept the evidence in Barr's book, but with each new development, his conclusions are proving to be 100% correct."

Perhaps someday soon this JFK investigation will go where it should have gone long ago, toward LBJ and his gang of assassins.. Texas and its background leading to the assassination is an important chapter in reference to what really happened in Dallas that day...In time I feel it will all fit into place and the real story about the "Texas Connection" to the assassination of President Kennedy will come forth. I hope it happens in my life time.... but its not suppose to. Not until all the players oare dead and gone... there are not to many Texas players left today.

Worthington wants nothing to do with any JFK conspiracy theory because he would lose his professional "credibility." Isn't that encouraging?

I checked my copy of McClellan's book. Worthington is not in the index, and there is nothing in the index under JFK about an illegitimate child. Does anyone know where the evidence for this child is discussed in the book? (And what this child has to do with "LBJ did it"?)

I remember reading this book a long time ago,and I can`t remember it having anything to do with JFK`s son.I could be wrong,but don`t think so.

There is nothing about this in Barr's book. This is obviously a new angle....and a rather odd one.

Perhaps someday soon this JFK investigation will go where it should have gone long ago, toward LBJ and his gang of assassins.. Texas and its background leading to the assassination is an important chapter in reference to what really happened in Dallas that day...In time I feel it will all fit into place and the real story about the "Texas Connection" to the assassination of President Kennedy will come forth. I hope it happens in my life time.... but its not suppose to. Not until all the players oare dead and gone... there are not to many Texas players left today.

Tosh, You know something we don't? I've always known that LBJ was 'up to his big ears' in the matter and he did have a gang of assassins...and most of the likely players were either Texas-branded or Texas-landed. For sure took place there and since then we've had all too much of the state's powerful holding forth.

Wanna drop any more hints or clues you might know about - or is this a hunch or Holmesian 'deduction'?

YES! I know a hell of a lot about this. I told you some years ago my feelings and thoughts and tried to back it up with preponderance of what evidence I had at the time... but as you know... nobody wanted that story... but all seemed to focus on the Mafia, Cubans, CIA, Russia, and a host of others who it was said, did the job. I was suppose to confirm those miss-placed stories. I never did that. Although at times I too had my doubts as dis information was pumped into the research community as fact. Even I doubted at times what I really believed. As you know I have always said LBJ was behind the assassination, but most researchers have said I am full of it and so did the FBI. That day in 1964 when I was grilled by the FBI at Buna Vista, I made the mistake of telling them what I thought about LBJ... Boy was that a mistake. The wrath of Hoover came down on me like a ton of bricks.

Remember, I grew up in Dallas and I know a lot about the Dallas PD and its connections to Texas organized crime out of Austin and the southern part of the state of Texas and Military Intell of Dallas..

I will NOT be dropping hints or clues...I will tell it like I know and believe from my point of view and the history of my involvement and family in Texas affairs as Jay Harrison proved beyond a shadow of doubt before he too, passed away... I have tried to do this before but if you check the record of this forum and other forums I was not allowed to do this. Why do you think I (and You) have had so much trouble in getting into this matter over the years? If there is nothing to what I know then why all the classified documentation that has been dribbled out over forty years. Why all the government lies as to the documentation they had on me. Why the CIA file? On and On.... You know the drill. I told you years ago and Jim Marrs. That you had no idea what you were getting into. You and Jim did not believe me and too did not believe all that I tried to tell you about Texas.... You and Jim were more interested in going after the CIA and the US Government and you side stepped the Texas issue I raised. You and I had falling outs over that, because you wanted the names of the CIA that were responsible for sending me to Dallas and for those responsible for killing Kennedy as you believed at the time, or at lease that is what I thought.... I told you then you and Jim were on the wrong path, but you guys kept grilling me and telling me I was wrong. In those days we were so secretive we could not get anything done. We were worse than Tom Wilson in that respect.. We had words over that also.

Yes I do know a lot. More than some want me to know. I have always said the reason I am alive is because of information I have stated before the fact and if something did happen to me it would only prove I was right and the Kennedy investigation would go in another direction.. Hence, I have been protected to some degree by the CIA and the Federal Government. But in the old days NOT by J Hoover or his FBI gang of old. I believe they (the FBI) at that time knew more about the early planning of the assassination from Texas and they acted as a "Clean-Up" crew after the assassination. Why were so many documents destroyed pertaining to Roselli and Plumlee. Why were the 302 of the Phoenix FBI destroyed?. Why did it take twenty plus years to get only some of the many files on me released? Why did all my FBI files go to the Director (J. Edgar Hoover) himself? Why was I told the FBI had NO information or documents on me when we filed a FOIA? To date over 450 pages have been found and some have only recently been declassified. And there are more, lots more.

People want me to fill in all the blanks. I can not do that. I do not know how to fill in all the blanks. I only know what I did and where I was that day and what I was told and told again some years later. I too, have been investigating this matter, because I too, would like to know how it all fits. But from an overall view and as the information slowly comes forward, I feel my thoughts on this subject have been proven. LBJ and the Texas boys known as "The Good Old Boys". Did the deed and to me that is a fact a fact I will try and prove to the day I die.

Which could be real soon.

Tosh, You know something we don't? I've always known that LBJ was 'up to his big ears' in the matter and he did have a gang of assassins...and most of the likely players were either Texas-branded or Texas-landed. For sure took place there and since then we've had all too much of the state's powerful holding forth.

Wanna drop any more hints or clues you might know about - or is this a hunch or Holmesian 'deduction'?

YES! I know a hell of a lot about this. I told you some years ago my feelings and thoughts and tried to back it up with preponderance of what evidence I had at the time... but as you know... nobody wanted that story... but all seemed to focus on the Mafia, Cubans, CIA, Russia, and a host of others who it was said, did the job. I was suppose to confirm those miss-placed stories. I never did that. Although at times I too had my doubts as dis information was pumped into the research community as fact. Even I doubted at times what I really believed. As you know I have always said LBJ was behind the assassination, but most researchers have said I am full of it and so did the FBI. That day in 1964 when I was grilled by the FBI at Buna Vista, I made the mistake of telling them what I thought about LBJ... Boy was that a mistake. The wrath of Hoover came down on me like a ton of bricks.

Remember, I grew up in Dallas and I know a lot about the Dallas PD and its connections to Texas organized crime out of Austin and the southern part of the state of Texas and Military Intell of Dallas..

I will NOT be dropping hints or clues...I will tell it like I know and believe from my point of view and the history of my involvement and family in Texas affairs as Jay Harrison proved beyond a shadow of doubt before he too, passed away... I have tried to do this before but if you check the record of this forum and other forums I was not allowed to do this. Why do you think I (and You) have had so much trouble in getting into this matter over the years? If there is nothing to what I know then why all the classified documentation that has been dribbled out over forty years. Why all the government lies as to the documentation they had on me. Why the CIA file? On and On.... You know the drill. I told you years ago and Jim Marrs. That you had no idea what you were getting into. You and Jim did not believe me and too did not believe all that I tried to tell you about Texas.... You and Jim were more interested in going after the CIA and the US Government and you side stepped the Texas issue I raised. You and I had falling outs over that, because you wanted the names of the CIA that were responsible for sending me to Dallas and for those responsible for killing Kennedy as you believed at the time, or at lease that is what I thought.... I told you then you and Jim were on the wrong path, but you guys kept grilling me and telling me I was wrong. In those days we were so secretive we could not get anything done. We were worse than Tom Wilson in that respect.. We had words over that also.

Yes I do know a lot. More than some want me to know. I have always said the reason I am alive is because of information I have stated before the fact and if something did happen to me it would only prove I was right and the Kennedy investigation would go in another direction.. Hence, I have been protected to some degree by the CIA and the Federal Government. But in the old days NOT by J Hoover or his FBI gang of old. I believe they (the FBI) at that time knew more about the early planning of the assassination from Texas and they acted as a "Clean-Up" crew after the assassination. Why were so many documents destroyed pertaining to Roselli and Plumlee. Why were the 302 of the Phoenix FBI destroyed?. Why did it take twenty plus years to get only some of the many files on me released? Why did all my FBI files go to the Director (J. Edgar Hoover) himself? Why was I told the FBI had NO information or documents on me when we filed a FOIA? To date over 450 pages have been found and some have only recently been declassified. And there are more, lots more.

People want me to fill in all the blanks. I can not do that. I do not know how to fill in all the blanks. I only know what I did and where I was that day and what I was told and told again some years later. I too, have been investigating this matter, because I too, would like to know how it all fits. But from an overall view and as the information slowly comes forward, I feel my thoughts on this subject have been proven. LBJ and the Texas boys known as "The Good Old Boys". Did the deed and to me that is a fact a fact I will try and prove to the day I die.

Which could be real soon.

I did not mean that the boogy man was going to get me... more like old age... I wanted to clear that before some would ask if the government was going to do me in. No... old age will get me before they do. ha.

Tosh,

Have you read Estes's book Billie Sol Estes: A Texas Legend? There's quite a bit in it about the assassination, but below is how Estes sums it up in one simple and remarkable paragraph (pages 141-142). I'd be interested to know how this summary strikes you, knowing Texas as you did.

"The real story behind the assassination is just plain simple. Nothing elaborate, just a country turkey shoot with some country boys doing the shooting. The fact is President Kennedy did not understand Texas and its business ways. Even today, if I want to make sure something happens, I invite the people to meet me in my county. If things do not work out, I have them arrested. Pretty soon, they see things my way. Kennedy should never have come to Texas. He knew a majority of Texans hated him but he just did not realize the danger. He was a member of the intellectual elite and pretentious. He did not realize that LBJ and his friends intended to kill him."

Tosh,

Have you read Estes's book Billie Sol Estes: A Texas Legend? There's quite a bit in it about the assassination, but below is how Estes sums it up in one simple and remarkable paragraph (pages 141-142). I'd be interested to know how this summary strikes you, knowing Texas as you did.

"The real story behind the assassination is just plain simple. Nothing elaborate, just a country turkey shoot with some country boys doing the shooting. The fact is President Kennedy did not understand Texas and its business ways. Even today, if I want to make sure something happens, I invite the people to meet me in my county. If things do not work out, I have them arrested. Pretty soon, they see things my way. Kennedy should never have come to Texas. He knew a majority of Texans hated him but he just did not realize the danger. He was a member of the intellectual elite and pretentious. He did not realize that LBJ and his friends intended to kill him."

Ron; I have not read his book. However, the above is right on in my opinion. When I first heard that Kennedy was going to Texas (I was told he was going to Austin Texas then Dallas) Being raised in Texas, I thought then it was a bad bad mistake.

Billy Sol said it the only way an insider Texan could. That was the overall mood for the special interest that ran Texas politics of the time. Kennedy was warned many times to stay out of Texas. He was even told he was walking into a real Texas 'Turkey Shoot", if he went down there . "The Texas Good Old Boys were waiting for him", he was told. He laughed it off. Kennedy did not understand Texans and Texas special interest politics. That is what got him assassinated. I too, have said the assassination was a simple case of the Good Old Boys getting together for a day of target practice. I was told I was "insensitive". My reply was, " You don't understand Texas politics". Billy Sol, and I are on the same page in reference to who and why the assassination of President Kennedy was launched. However, I did not hate Kennedy like some down there. It was a sad day for me in more ways than one. I liked the man and his ideas.

I remember reading this book a long time ago,and I can`t remember it having anything to do with JFK`s son.I could be wrong,but don`t think so.

There is nothing about this in Barr's book. This is obviously a new angle....and a rather odd one.

I haven't read Barr's book yet. In connections with Johnson, the only "illegitimate" child born was Lyndon's own, a boy, now a man, whose mother Madeleine Brown had an affair with Johnson.

Kathy

Tosh,

Ron; I have not read his book. However, the above is right on in my opinion. When I first heard that Kennedy was going to Texas (I was told he was going to Austin Texas then Dallas) Being raised in Texas, I thought then it was a bad bad mistake.

Billy Sol said it the only way an insider Texan could. That was the overall mood for the special interest that ran Texas politics of the time. Kennedy was warned many times to stay out of Texas. He was even told he was walking into a real Texas 'Turkey Shoot", if he went down there . "The Texas Good Old Boys were waiting for him", he was told. He laughed it off. Kennedy did not understand Texans and Texas special interest politics. That is what got him assassinated. I too, have said the assassination was a simple case of the Good Old Boys getting together for a day of target practice. I was told I was "insensitive". My reply was, " You don't understand Texas politics". Billy Sol, and I are on the same page in reference to who and why the assassination of President Kennedy was launched. However, I did not hate Kennedy like some down there. It was a sad day for me in more ways than one. I liked the man and his ideas.

This thread started out about President Kennedy's love child and bent toward Johnson killing Kennedy. I want to bend it in another direction, at least for one Reply.

To Tosh: You are very learned about Texas politics and the elite families. Clint Murchison III's ex wife died mysteriously a few years ago at age 47. Her body and face were very bruised. The autopsy surgeon claimed she died from food poisoning. Her sister told the press, "She fell. That's all." The woman was taking psychiatric pills.

I think she was murdered. The coroner was surprised how diseased her liver was for her age. She died from listeria, a bacteria I think. It's possible she was poisoned over a period of time. Maybe she was given a bad mushroom, which destroys the liver immediately. The Coroner kept quiet. The case was closed. Tosh, when I look in Texas newspapaers and magazines, I can barely find anything out about her. Just that she was a socialite and worked for children's charities.

Tosh, what is your opinion on Murchison III ? Is he a chip off the old shoulder?

Kathy

Tosh,

This thread started out about President Kennedy's love child and bent toward Johnson killing Kennedy. I want to bend it in another direction, at least for one Reply.

To Tosh: You are very learned about Texas politics and the elite families. Clint Murchison III's ex wife died mysteriously a few years ago at age 47. Her body and face were very bruised. The autopsy surgeon claimed she died from food poisoning. Her sister told the press, "She fell. That's all." The woman was taking psychiatric pills.

I think she was murdered. The coroner was surprised how diseased her liver was for her age. She died from listeria, a bacteria I think. It's possible she was poisoned over a period of time. Maybe she was given a bad mushroom, which destroys the liver immediately. The Coroner kept quiet. The case was closed. Tosh, when I look in Texas newspapaers and magazines, I can barely find anything out about her. Just that she was a socialite and worked for children's charities.

Tosh, what is your opinion on Murchison III ? Is he a chip off the old shoulder?

Kathy

All, Reading BP&M years ago, I dont recall either about a JFK child, but beyond that, the book leaves alot to the imagination, and your own conclusion. Besides that, I found the book very informative as to what a dirtbag LBJ and his cronies were. I dont believe there wasnt anything they would not do to move up in politics, and improve thier status amoung the elite, including murder. LBJ had blood on his hands, and everyone knew it. The Texas power "oil elite" would fund any operation that they were against, just look at the ads that day in Dallas, so I dont think helping out in a plan to eliminate Jfk was beyond their scope. FWIW MS

Tosh,

Kathy

Kathy: Following are my thoughts and matters talked about over the years by my family which left these impressions on me. They are incorporated here only to support my answer.

NO. He has tried to escape that past and become a man of his own making, however some past family matters cannot be escaped. In some cases he has tried to buy his way around and away from those attachments by helping unfortunate people and the arts. Not saying he is 100%, but on hindsight none of us are 100% Right? If your from Texas in the 30, 40's, and 50's and do business in Texas there would be no way you could stay 100% clean and stay in Texas business. The children of that era inherited that legacy.

During those years before and after her death the Texas media was controlled as to information about Texas's elite. Most everything had to be cleared if it concerned anything to do with the early Texas"CLAN" or Texas insider politics. The Dallas Morning News and the Dallas Times Herald as well as the Dallas P.D., was among those local newspapers and law enforcement under that control. If you check who the editors and who their connections to Texas politics were I think you will see what I mean.

We lived not far from the Murchison Sr in Highland Park, on Lexington Ave near Harvard Ave south (?) of SMU and University Park, Gordom Mc Clindon ( the owner of the old KLIF radio station) was also friends of the Murchison and of my family. My step-father (Clearence Morgan as well as my father worked construction for the Murchison's as they developed various properties around Dallas.

Also, Murchison Sr., knew Billy Sol Estes and the Texas Oil people (Zapada Oil of Midland for one, I think) Within all that the Murchison got caught up in the JFK matter because of their past dealings with the TEXAS GOOD OLD BOYS and LBJ's gang and the murders of the time. There was a time you could not do business unless you went through them. LBJ had become a Senator about that time I think.

Back to her death. The Murchison knew that her death would lead into all those past dealings with some who could have been connected to the assassination of JFK. To some degree she was an ‘Out of control woman' when she was pissed, I was told. I was also told she was going to tell all she thought she knew about LBJ, which was really nothing but hear say at the time. She was warned by the family to drop it or bad things could happen to her and the family if she brought attention to the Murchison family. Again I was told Murchison III did fear for her life if he could not bring her under control. She had called The Dallas Morning News many times claiming "inside information" I was told this was when she had been drinking (not sure about that could have been Texas gossip of the time) Shortly after a few of those phone calls she was dead. The family wanted it kept quiet because they knew that all types of speculations as to LBJ and JFK past would be "splashed", in headlines across the nation, involving the Murchison family in the arms lengths dealings with LBJ, Estes, the Clan, Dallas P.D. and the Texas Mafia as it was then being called.

The Media worked with the family. If she was murdered, then I believe Clint Murchison III had nothing to do with it. It would have been beyond his control. I believe the family wanted to distance themselves from all that by down playing her death. She was a very (physical) as well as mental, sick woman..., but a very good woman as long as she remained on medication..

I know this is long, but its hard to give a simple YES or NO on some of these matters:

On another matter. I have a meeting scheduled meeting with Billy Sol. Do you have any questions you would like me to asked him?

I'm sorry I deverted the thread and now we can go back to the dirt.

On another matter. I have a meeting scheduled meeting with Billy Sol. Do you have any questions you would like me to asked him?

I'm sorry I deverted the thread and now we can go back to the dirt.

Tosh:

I have a question for him. It relates to a friend of Jay's Stephen Pegues. Stephen was writing a book about the TX. Mafia . He and Jay were collaborating. On the 3rd of Sept of 97 Pegues had tacked down (located by Jay) the daughter of Malcolm Wallace ( (Alice Meredith Nix) and she agreed to be interviewed about her father. Jay and Peagues were to meet in Dallas the following day. Jay was there but Stephen Peagues never showed. Jay learned that night that Peagues had suffered a fatal heart attack. His manuscript on the TX Mafia was missing from his belongings. It was Jay's dying wish- one of them- to get this story out. Walt Brown told me Estes had obtained the rights to this story. Last year when Floyd Stephens died of a heart attack (while investigating the Tx Mafia) Floyd's wife asked me to contact Estes and tell him. I obtained his mailing address and wrote to him. He called me immediately and we had a lovely chat. I asked him about the Peagues matter and he told me that yes he had aquired the rights to this. Would you ask him if this is still going forward. Thanks muchly, I seem to have misplaced my notes from that phone call and am just going by memory here.

Thanks Tosh.

Dawn