The Education Forum

New Guy!

For the benefit of those who have strayed into this morass within the last little while, few would be aware that some of us who actually post here are neither new to the topic, nor are we inept at conducting that research which is necessary to determine the factual aspects of the event in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

Now! Many would lead to believe that there is something difficult in resolving these facts.

When in fact, the reality is that it is actually not complicated at all, provided that one knows the fundamental approach for problem resolution and is not prone to create, when it is in fact not there.

One of the first things I usually ask when someone begins to attempt to "sell" me anything, is to see their credentials and/or references which would serve to indicate that they even know anything about the product which they offer.

In that regards, one does not have to have under their belt extensive "covert" experience such as Special Forces qualifications and multiple Special Forces assignments.

All that is required is a logical thought process, coupled with the formula for, and capability of conducting empirical examination of the facts and evidence.

Unfortunately, much of that "evidence" is now a matter of the past, as many of those who were actually in possession of essential elements of information, are now deceased without having passed that information along.

Due primarily to the failure of supposedly "searchers of knowledge" not even knowing enough to ask the proper questions.

Therefore, in event that one believes ANYTHING stated by anyone, on the supposed facts of the assassination, without first verification through seperate and independent means and/or sources, then you are foolish.

If it can not be proven beyond absolutely any reasonable doubt, through seperate; independent; and empirical examination, then it is at most a "good hypothesis".

Which I might add, there are not even that many of as relates to the events in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

(next issue, a few "good references")

For the benefit of those who have strayed into this morass within the last little while, few would be aware that some of us who actually post here are neither new to the topic, nor are we inept at conducting that research which is necessary to determine the factual aspects of the event in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

Now! Many would lead to believe that there is something difficult in resolving these facts.

When in fact, the reality is that it is actually not complicated at all, provided that one knows the fundamental approach for problem resolution and is not prone to create, when it is in fact not there.

One of the first things I usually ask when someone begins to attempt to "sell" me anything, is to see their credentials and/or references which would serve to indicate that they even know anything about the product which they offer.

In that regards, one does not have to have under their belt extensive "covert" experience such as Special Forces qualifications and multiple Special Forces assignments.

All that is required is a logical thought process, coupled with the formula for, and capability of conducting empirical examination of the facts and evidence.

Unfortunately, much of that "evidence" is now a matter of the past, as many of those who were actually in possession of essential elements of information, are now deceased without having passed that information along.

Due primarily to the failure of supposedly "searchers of knowledge" not even knowing enough to ask the proper questions.

Therefore, in event that one believes ANYTHING stated by anyone, on the supposed facts of the assassination, without first verification through seperate and independent means and/or sources, then you are foolish.

If it can not be proven beyond absolutely any reasonable doubt, through seperate; independent; and empirical examination, then it is at most a "good hypothesis".

Which I might add, there are not even that many of as relates to the events in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63.

Autopsy Personnel:

Dr. Humes: Spoke with Dr. Humes two times. Both times Dr. Humes refused to discuss the issue.

This is of course due primarily to what other authors had accused him of with absolutely no foundation in fact.

Nevertheless, I continued to forward correspondence to Dr. Humes home, and am aware that he and Dr. Boswell discussed some of these materials.

Dr. Finck: Spoke with Dr. Finck on only one occassion. (Long Distance to Switzerland). First off, he wanted to know exactly how it was that I located him. (Which I did not divulge*).

Thereafter, he too refused to discuss the subject matter for much the same reasons as Dr. Humes.

*I happen to have a good friend who was a Full Colonel in the Swiss Army, and rest assured, a Colonel in the Swiss Army can find anyone in Switzerland.

And although I could have potentially utilized this contact as a "personal reference", I had made contact with Dr. Boswell and he was willing to discuss the subject matter with me.

Therefore, I saw no need to call upon the friendship of someone for such a favor.

Dr. Boswell: Dr. Boswell openly discussed the autopsy with me on multiple/multiple occassions. In many of these instances I "pre-sent" to him the information which I was attempting to resolve in order that he could have some time to think on the matter.

We discussed aspects of the autopsy so many times that even I do not recall exactly how many it was.

And, during one or two of these conversations Dr. Boswell indicated that he and Dr. Humes were in fact discussing me and the materials.

In that regards, just as I do here, no punches were pulled. And I fully informed Dr. Boswell that I was of the impression that they had physically missed an entrance wound into the skull of JFK and had thereafter blamed all of the cerebral damage on a single shot.

Despite this direct conflict, Dr. Boswell and I remained completely cordial and he willing accepted my telephone calls as well as written communications and always responded/replied accordingly to anything that was asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autopsy Personnel:

Dr. Humes: Spoke with Dr. Humes two times. Both times Dr. Humes refused to discuss the issue.

This is of course due primarily to what other authors had accused him of with absolutely no foundation in fact.

Nevertheless, I continued to forward correspondence to Dr. Humes home, and am aware that he and Dr. Boswell discussed some of these materials.

Dr. Finck: Spoke with Dr. Finck on only one occassion. (Long Distance to Switzerland). First off, he wanted to know exactly how it was that I located him. (Which I did not divulge*).

Thereafter, he too refused to discuss the subject matter for much the same reasons as Dr. Humes.

*I happen to have a good friend who was a Full Colonel in the Swiss Army, and rest assured, a Colonel in the Swiss Army can find anyone in Switzerland.

And although I could have potentially utilized this contact as a "personal reference", I had made contact with Dr. Boswell and he was willing to discuss the subject matter with me.

Therefore, I saw no need to call upon the friendship of someone for such a favor.

Dr. Boswell: Dr. Boswell openly discussed the autopsy with me on multiple/multiple occassions. In many of these instances I "pre-sent" to him the information which I was attempting to resolve in order that he could have some time to think on the matter.

We discussed aspects of the autopsy so many times that even I do not recall exactly how many it was.

And, during one or two of these conversations Dr. Boswell indicated that he and Dr. Humes were in fact discussing me and the materials.

In that regards, just as I do here, no punches were pulled. And I fully informed Dr. Boswell that I was of the impression that they had physically missed an entrance wound into the skull of JFK and had thereafter blamed all of the cerebral damage on a single shot.

Despite this direct conflict, Dr. Boswell and I remained completely cordial and he willing accepted my telephone calls as well as written communications and always responded/replied accordingly to anything that was asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FBI Personnel:

Robert Frazier: Multiple and extensive communications which included forwarding copies of materials for his review and then follow-up telephone conversations.

Major topics of discussion included examination of CE399; examination of JFK's clothing and subsequent testimony; missing copper jacket base to CE399; WC assassination re-enactment; examination of bullet fragments.

Agent Frazier was always completely forthright when asked a specific question. Through our discussions I came to fully believe that he knows much more about the actual facts of the assassination than he has ever revealed, and just perhaps has never been asked the exact and correct question.

We have Agent Frazier to thank for having provided us with the information relative to who it was that removed the missing lead fragment from CE840 (first revealed here), as well as giving us the ability to determined the dimensions of that fragment.

At times, I think perhaps I should re-contact Agent Frazier and find out exactly what else he "told us" without actually having "told us".

FBI Agent John Gallagher: Multiple conversations relative to the NAA work as well as the spectrographic examination of the clothing worn by JFK.

FBI Agent Bill Heilman: Only a couple of conversations relative to the NAA work and examination of the clothing worn by JFK and who did the spectrographic analysis.

FBI Agent Henry Heiberger: Multiple conversations relative to the spectrographic examination of the clothing worn by JFK.

????????: One other FBI Agent from the Spectrographic Analysis Lab who assisted Gallagher in the NAA work.

FBI Agent James Worrell: Retired FBI Agent who reviewed much of that information relative to CE399, it's anomalies and how they came to exist, as well as the wounds it is responsible for.

[b]Firearms & Toolmark Examiner[/b]

James Looney, Firearms & Toolmark Examiner, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation: Agent Looney reviewed the "comparative analysis" work which had been done in determination of exactly how CE399 came to exist.

"I could do what you have already done, but the results would be the same" James R. Looney to Tom Purvis.

---------------------------------------------

P.S. For Mr. Mack;

Might want to check the "guest register". I know that a "subtle" message was left there on one of my visits.

Just can not recall exactly which one.

P.P.S. If you have nothing better in life to do, might check the Dallas Police Records around this time, as that is when I found the idiot with the hammer attempting to break off a piece of the brick from the corner of the building and chased him away.

He ran to the stockade fence area, and in hindsight, I think that he favored "Badgeman".

Tom

Autopsy Personnel:

FBI Personnel:

Robert Frazier: Multiple and extensive communications which included forwarding copies of materials for his review and then follow-up telephone conversations.

Major topics of discussion included examination of CE399; examination of JFK's clothing and subsequent testimony; missing copper jacket base to CE399; WC assassination re-enactment; examination of bullet fragments.

Agent Frazier was always completely forthright when asked a specific question. Through our discussions I came to fully believe that he knows much more about the actual facts of the assassination than he has ever revealed, and just perhaps has never been asked the exact and correct question.

We have Agent Frazier to thank for having provided us with the information relative to who it was that removed the missing lead fragment from CE840 (first revealed here), as well as giving us the ability to determined the dimensions of that fragment.

At times, I think perhaps I should re-contact Agent Frazier and find out exactly what else he "told us" without actually having "told us".

FBI Agent John Gallagher: Multiple conversations relative to the NAA work as well as the spectrographic examination of the clothing worn by JFK.

FBI Agent Bill Heilman: Only a couple of conversations relative to the NAA work and examination of the clothing worn by JFK and who did the spectrographic analysis.

FBI Agent Henry Heiberger: Multiple conversations relative to the spectrographic examination of the clothing worn by JFK.

????????: One other FBI Agent from the Spectrographic Analysis Lab who assisted Gallagher in the NAA work.

FBI Agent James Worrell: Retired FBI Agent who reviewed much of that information relative to CE399, it's anomalies and how they came to exist, as well as the wounds it is responsible for.

James Looney, Firearms & Toolmark Examiner, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation: Agent Looney reviewed the "comparative analysis" work which had been done in determination of exactly how CE399 came to exist.

"I could do what you have already done, but the results would be the same" James R. Looney to Tom Purvis.

P.S. For Mr. Mack;

Might want to check the "guest register". I know that a "subtle" message was left there on one of my visits.

P.P.S. If you have nothing better in life to do, might check the Dallas Police Records around this time, as that is when I found the idiot with the hammer attempting to break off a piece of the brick from the corner of the building and chased him away.

He ran to the stockade fence area, and in hindsight, I think that he favored "Badgeman".

Tom

Additional Medical Personnel Consulted:

1. Dr. Robert Ringrose, Medical Examiner, Logan County, OK.

2. Dr. Jack Doyle, retired military surgeon, avid hunter/sportsman, and considerable wounds ballistic experience.

3. Dr. Cyril Wecht

4. Dr. William Eckert

5. Dr. Malcolm O. Perry

6. Dr. Thomas Noguchi

7. Dr. Clyde Snow

8. Dr. Charles Wilbur

Others:

1. Mrs. Abraham Zapruder

2. Henry Zapruder (son of Abraham Zapruder)

3. Robert H. West (Dallas County Surveyor)

4. Larry Howard

5. Dr. Russell Buhite

6. Hugh Aynesworth

7. Nurse Lozano (now Ferrington) of Parkland Hospital

8. Massad Ayoob

9. Nurse Henchcliffe of Parkland Hospital

And many, many others of which, if I have an official record of, it is stored away in some survey data notebook in some box which I have yet to find, which also contains the notes of all of the coversations with the above persons.

Autopsy Personnel:

FBI Personnel:

P.S. For Mr. Mack;

Tom

Additional Medical Personnel Consulted:

1. Dr. Robert Ringrose, Medical Examiner, Logan County, OK.

2. Dr. Jack Doyle, retired military surgeon, avid hunter/sportsman, and considerable wounds ballistic experience.

3. Dr. Cyril Wecht

4. Dr. William Eckert

5. Dr. Malcolm O. Perry

6. Dr. Thomas Noguchi

7. Dr. Clyde Snow

8. Dr. Charles Wilbur

Others:

1. Mrs. Abraham Zapruder

2. Henry Zapruder (son of Abraham Zapruder)

3. Robert H. West (Dallas County Surveyor)

4. Larry Howard

5. Dr. Russell Buhite

6. Hugh Aynesworth

7. Nurse Lozano (now Ferrington) of Parkland Hospital

8. Massad Ayoob

9. Nurse Henchcliffe of Parkland Hospital

And many, many others of which, if I have an official record of, it is stored away in some survey data notebook in some box which I have yet to find, which also contains the notes of all of the coversations with the above persons.

Lastly!

For whatever reason, even though it has been provided twice, my meager "bio" does not appear.

So Mr. Simkin! Here it is , and you can either post it over there with this (considerably younger days) photo, or not.

However, I personally would like for those few who are actually interested in what I have to say, to have some information relative to the background of the source.

OK Charles! I have "shown" you mine, now for the record, would you mind showing all of us yours?