The Education Forum

Information needed

I was sent a document with FBI File number 62-109060-1390; dated November 17, 1963. Does anyone known anything about this file number of what this document is about... if in fact it is a real FBI document, and not a planted document?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

William:

I cannot state to a certainty, but suspect that the document you were sent is incorrect. As a result of my numerous trips to Harold Weisberg's house in Frederick, Maryland, I was able to acquire, over a period of years, approximately 200,000 pages of FBI documents. My particular copy of 62-109060-1390 is a multi-paged teletype from the SAC, Louisville, Kentucky office to the "Director." It is dated "12-5-63", December 5, 1963, and was sent at 8:22 pm EST. The teletype concerns the report of a Covington, Kentucky police officer and a story related to him by "an old woman" concerning the shooting of President Kennedy.

Don't know if this helps, or not, but FWIW.

Gary Murr

I was sent a document with FBI File number 62-109060-1390; dated November 17, 1963. Does anyone known anything about this file number of what this document is about... if in fact it is a real FBI document, and not a planted document?

William:

I cannot state to a certainty, but suspect that the document you were sent is incorrect. As a result of my numerous trips to Harold Weisberg's house in Frederick, Maryland, I was able to acquire, over a period of years, approximately 200,000 pages of FBI documents. My particular copy of 62-109060-1390 is a multi-paged teletype from the SAC, Louisville, Kentucky office to the "Director." It is dated "12-5-63", December 5, 1963, and was sent at 8:22 pm EST. The teletype concerns the report of a Covington, Kentucky police officer and a story related to him by "an old woman" concerning the shooting of President Kennedy.

Gary Murr

Thank you very much. This helps a lot.

Background:

The document which was sent to me, some years ago, was dated November 17, 1963. I was trying to find information which may have been in FBI files pertaining to two Cubans which had given information to the Secret Service and Military INTEL about a, "hit", on President Kennedy. (ref; Information from West Palm Beach Florida. FBI Office of Orgin; OO. Miami Florida)

I question the document I had received on open forum, in 2003, (not sure if it was this forum) was called a disinformation expert working for the CIA. It was said I was trying to "hide JFK documents" from the research community.

The document I obtain at that time was not on LHM and the type was from two different typewriters. Also the word "assassination", was spelled wrong. I told the source this and too, I tried to cross check the numbers in 2003, and came up with nothing. The source of the document became very upset and told me I was covering for the FBI because my code name Buck Pearson had been written in the side margins.

This document was recently found in my files by my attorney and publisher and I was asked about it.

Your information has been of great help. Thanks again. This is an example of what this forum is all about; exchanging information, pro and con. Thanks again.

William:

Gary Murr

Thank you very much. This helps a lot.

Background:

The document which was sent to me, some years ago, was dated November 17, 1963. I was trying to find information which may have been in FBI files pertaining to two Cubans which had given information to the Secret Service and Military INTEL about a, "hit", on President Kennedy. (ref; Information from West Palm Beach Florida. FBI Office of Orgin; OO. Miami Florida)

I question the document I had received on open forum, in 2003, (not sure if it was this forum) was called a disinformation expert working for the CIA. It was said I was trying to "hide JFK documents" from the research community.

The document I obtain at that time was not on LHM and the type was from two different typewriters. Also the word "assassination", was spelled wrong. I told the source this and too, I tried to cross check the numbers in 2003, and came up with nothing. The source of the document became very upset and told me I was covering for the FBI because my code name Buck Pearson had been written in the side margins.

This document was recently found in my files by my attorney and publisher and I was asked about it.

Your information has been of great help. Thanks again. This is an example of what this forum is all about; exchanging information, pro and con. Thanks again.

William:

You are welcome; glad it was of some relevance to you.

Gary Murr