The Education Forum

Dunkin' Donuts and the terrorist conspiracy

Their donuts were always too greasy and full of sugar, anyway.

Not only that, but like almost everything else in America, their Bavarian cream donuts are almost all donut and no Bavarian cream.

Not only that, but like almost everything else in America, their Bavarian cream donuts are almost all donut and no Bavarian cream.

Bavaria was where Skorzeny and many other Nazi bigwigs went at the 'end' and brought their gold, art, and secret weapons, etc. to trade with the Americans who took over Oberammergau and made it into a new spy-central....so that part of Bavaria really 'creamed' many things the average citizen, of either side, would not have considered, nor known about - to this very day......

Peter, the most impressive teleological extension of a Bavarian Cream Donut that I've heard since thursday.

Ron, please don't buy any more Bavarian Cream Donuts. Human freedom hinges contingent. There Ive just done something far more weighty than voting in the fake corporate elections of 2008 And, yes I don't remember what teleological means.

I must have Bavarian cream donuts. I used to buy them as a kid at the hometown bakery. I didn't even know what the things were called, I would just ask for the donuts with the yellow cream in them. Then I grew up and left the hometown, and wandered for 40 years like Moses in the wilderness, not knowing where to find Bavarian cream donuts or even what they were called. I would see donuts with yellow cream in them, but when I would buy them it was always an existential disappointment - lemon or something, never Bavarian cream. Then just a few months ago, a cousin of mine told me that Dunkin' Donuts had them and it's called Bavarian cream. Now, when I go to Dunkin' Donuts and eat a Bavarian cream donut (that is, when I eat almost all the way through the donut, to find the little smidgen of Bavarian cream they put in it), I am flooded with childhood memories. That outweighs any conspiracy Dunkin' Donuts may be involved in. I would sure like to find out, though, who at Dunkin' Donuts is behind the conspiracy to hold back on the Bavarian cream. I'm sure it's not a lone nut.

The stupidity and intolerance of some people is amazing, I doubt anyone involved in the ad was thinking aout Arafat. I always though Malkin was less of an idiot than Coulter after reading her ravings on the subject I'll have to reassess that.

I once tried a krispy Kreeme(spelling?) God, thats a conspiracy on its own.

They make pretty amazing donuts but you got to get them freshly made. I was born in the town where they have their HQ and visited it till I was 16. Sort of like Ron I have childhood memories associated with donuts (plain glazed and raspberry filled). I was psyched when they opened as store in Manhattan after decades I can eat them again (at least when I visit the US)

Bavaria was where Skorzeny and many other Nazi bigwigs went at the 'end' and brought their gold, art, and secret weapons, etc. to trade with the Americans who took over Oberammergau and made it into a new spy-central....so that part of Bavaria really 'creamed' many things the average citizen, of either side, would not have considered, nor known about - to this very day......

Peter, the most impressive teleological extension of a Bavarian Cream Donut that I've heard since thursday.

Ron, please don't buy any more Bavarian Cream Donuts. Human freedom hinges contingent. There Ive just done something far more weighty than voting in the fake corporate elections of 2008 And, yes I don't remember what teleological means.

Nat (or do you prefer Nate?)

I knew it would happen someday we finally agree on something! I think organizing a worldwide boycott is in order! Bravarian creme donuts and Black Forest cake as well!

Guest Stephen Turner

They make pretty amazing donuts but you got to get them freshly made. I was born in the town where they have their HQ and visited it till I was 16. Sort of like Ron I have childhood memories associated with donuts (plain glazed and raspberry filled). I was psyched when they opened as store in Manhattan after decades I can eat them again (at least when I visit the US)

This was several years ago Len, a work colleague gave it to me, it was so sweet it made my tastebuds cramp. But as Homer Simpson says, "Day old doughnuts, is there anything better,DOOOH"

• 2 weeks later...

This was several years ago Len, a work colleague gave it to me, it was so sweet it made my tastebuds cramp. But as Homer Simpson says, "Day old doughnuts, is there anything better,DOOOH"

I've eaten too many Dunkin Doughnuts and that's why I look like this now.

ice-1.jpg

Guest David Guyatt

I know what you mean, Dave. Especially when you have al that high calorie Slushpup drinks on tap behind you.

Two weeks ago, I was wafer-thin and looked like this (my before picture):

951374-RU.jpg

(cover your eyes children, no one wants to see that nassy ol' leather necklace)

But then I went to France for a break and decided to enjoy the fantastic food and wine there (Tantine & Tonton in Limoux is wonderful btw). We really are heathens here in Blighty in comparison.

The only drawback to living in France that I can see is that strange sounding parley vouz frogcaise language they speak there, which to me sounds mighty like an opera-cum-jazz singer hic-cupping. But then when you have so much vin on your doorstep this ain't really surprising is it.

Before going I got permission from my doctor to inbibe, because drinking can conflict with all the pills I take to keep the pharmaceutical companies in healthy profit.

My doc's a consultant proctologist but doubles up on Wednesday afternoon as a gynaecologist, his former speciality (he says he likes to keep his hand in). So he knows what he's talking about.

This is how our conversation went:

DG: So Doc, is it okay to swallow bucketloads of good French wine while I'm away?

Doc: Yes, if you want to kill your fookin' self, go ahead.

DG: Thanks Doc.

Nice fellah, eh.

Anyway, the following is my "after" picture taken towards the end of my holiday:

MontyPythonsMeaningOfLifeMrCreosoteItsOnlyWaferThin.jpg