The Education Forum

Looking for LHO/CAP picture

I need to find a fairly high resolution copy of one of the portraits of LHO in his Civil Air Patrol uniform (NOT the Ciravolo "cookout" group picture). I thought there was one, but I see a very hi-res one in the Peter Jennings program that looks like a different pose.

I need it for a demo edit of a proposed TV program. It will not be broadcast, just used to interest a backer.

Anybdy have a clear version of one of these photos???

I need to find a fairly high resolution copy of one of the portraits of LHO in his Civil Air Patrol uniform (NOT the Ciravolo "cookout" group picture). I thought there was one, but I see a very hi-res one in the Peter Jennings program that looks like a different pose.

I need it for a demo edit of a proposed TV program. It will not be broadcast, just used to interest a backer.

Hi Stephen:

These, I am afraid are not high resolution,perhaps they may serve of some use to you....

B.....

Hi Stephen:

These, I am afraid are not high resolution,perhaps they may serve of some use to you....

B.....

Bernice:

THANKS! Maybe someone will come up with a really sharp one, but if not, I can work with these. Thanks again!

Steve