The Messiah Cometh

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ancedResults.do

Essays and Journals (4 page hits)

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles, Volume 7, Issue 3 pg 1

Found in: Kennedy Assassination Chronicles

multiple hits in this document

The Fourth Decade, Volume 3, Issue 1 pg 17

Found in: The Fourth Decade

Purvis, who has been corre- sponding with Robert West since 1991, the level of government deceit can now be understood. This is not the first time Mr. West and surveyor, Chester Breneman, have raised

===============================================================================

Mike:

At risk of reopening the "credibility" problem, unless things have changed, I continue to be the only person who has also provided what is virtually indisputable documentation which clearly demonstrates the first ever confirmed indication of alteration of Evidence on the part of the WC.

In addition, Lancer was long ago provided with that information relative to CE399. (posted publically on that site) Just that I retained the rights and would not allow them to publish it for free (to me), while they made money off of it.

Therefore, the fall from grace!

Of course the fact that I do not believe in mythological beings also contributed to the downfall.

*Tripp was the Director of Eastern Operations for US Senator David Boren.

Purvis, who has been corre- sponding with Robert West since 1991, the level of government deceit can now be understood. This is not the first time Mr. West and surveyor, Chester Breneman, have raised

Mike:

At risk of reopening the "credibility" problem, unless things have changed, I continue to be the only person who has also provided what is virtually indisputable documentation which clearly demonstrates the first ever confirmed indication of alteration of Evidence on the part of the WC.

In addition, Lancer was long ago provided with that information relative to CE399. (posted publically on that site) Just that I retained the rights and would not allow them to publish it for free (to me), while they made money off of it.

Of course the fact that I do not believe in mythological beings also contributed to the downfall.

Tom,

I have addresses the credibility issues in another thread. Oh the many that fall from Grace! We can talk about that one! If you would ever like to contact me side bar, mike@lightningstrikerc.com would be a great place!

I am convinced they covered up evidence in many forms, what is so stupid is they appear to have even covered up evidence that made the WC case STRONGER!

Mike

Mike:

Tom,

I have addresses the credibility issues in another thread. Oh the many that fall from Grace! We can talk about that one! If you would ever like to contact me side bar, mike@lightningstrikerc.com would be a great place!

I am convinced they covered up evidence in many forms, what is so stupid is they appear to have even covered up evidence that made the WC case STRONGER!

Mike

what is so stupid is they appear to have even covered up evidence that made the WC case STRONGER!

Those extremely few persons who were "guiding" this ship were the only ones who would have known it's planned destination.

Those others who were "stoking the fire", in their zeal to accomplish the obfuscation, also managed to confuse items which would have helped the overall case against LHO.

It often happens when this type decentralized cellular system is allowed to operate.

Since several of the "front-line" obfuscators appear to have had little knowledge about much of the overall effort, they made many errors, which of course has also lead to it's own "life" of mythological creatures and conspiracies.