The Education Forum

Brazil hotbed for international pedophile ring

Terry Mauro

Brazil and other developing sector countries are a hot bed for wealthy pedophile

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380103,00.html

I remember reading on a "fringe" website or two about a pedophile ring in the U.S. extending all the way to the White House. Some names were named, including that of a boy who was given an after-hours "tour" of the White House, and there was also an appropriate "suicide" as I recall. But I guess it's something that will remain on fringe sites, as I would think that such a thing, if it actually exists in high DC circles, is definitely too hot to handle.

Maybe our friend in Brazil (appropriately enough) can go ahead and debunk it all now. I would be delighted to find out it's not true.

I remember reading on a "fringe" website or two about a pedophile ring in the U.S. extending all the way to the White House. Some names were named, including that of a boy who was given an after-hours "tour" of the White House, and there was also an appropriate "suicide" as I recall. But I guess it's something that will remain on fringe sites, as I would think that such a thing, if it actually exists in high DC circles, is definitely too hot to handle.

Maybe our friend in Brazil (appropriately enough) can go ahead and debunk it all now. I would be delighted to find out it's not true.

I forgot about that. Maybe he knows the convicted?

The most interesting thing about this thread other than its obvious retaliatory nature is that it reveals the starter’s difficulty understanding what she reads. The cited article discusses a US diplomat who had sex with girls aged 14 - 17 while stationed in Brazil and the Congo, it made no mention of either country being a “hotbed for [an] international pedophile ring”. Of course a lot of dicks come from the first world to exploit poor underage girls (and boys) in Brazil and other developing countries but then a lot do so back home as well. A Google search reveals there are pedophiles in Culver City would it be fair to suggest this taints all residents of that city?

I actually ran in to a rich Swede who invited young girls, including pre-teens to “shower” on his sailboat. I told someone in the Policia Federal I knew about him. Unfortunately they didn’t find enough evidence to hold him but he is unlikely ever to return to Brazil.

Ron - I’m not sure what you are referring to. Tom Flocco who claimed that Barbara Olsen was arrested on the non-existent “Polish-Austrian border” carrying counterfeit “Italian Lyra” (sic) years after the currency was replaced by the Euro also claimed that Hunter S. Thompson led such a ring.

Edited by Len Colby

Ron - I’m not sure what you are referring to. Tom Flocco who claimed that Barbara Olsen was arrested on the non-existent “Polish-Austrian border” carrying counterfeit “Italian Lyra” (sic) years after the currency was replaced by the Euro also claimed that Hunter S. Thompson led such a ring.

I think it was Skolnich (sp) who wrote quite a bit on it. Could be wrong, but I believe it was more than one site.

I think it was Skolnich (sp) who wrote quite a bit on it. Could be wrong, but I believe it was more than one site.

Did he say Thompson was involved?

No. I recall that a named principal "committed suicide."

I was in a bookstore today and picked up a copy of a book called "The Conspiracy Reader," being excerpts from Paranoia Magazine. There is a section in it on the pedophile ring to which I've alluded. (Coincidences really happen!) Here is the gist. Craig Spence ran a "call boy" ring in Washington DC. The Washington Times reported that Spence's call boys would take "midnight tours" of the White House. At some point after that, Spence "committed suicide."

Spence's Washington partner was Larry King, Jr., a powerful Nebraska Republican who also ran the Franklin Credit Union in Nebraska. A Nebraska state committee first began investigating the finances of the Franklin Credit Union, and then got into charges of child abuse against King. But then a coincidence happened, as committee investigator Gary Caradori was killed when his private plane exploded. Committee members began resigning, and the Nebraska legislature discontinued the committee's funding. King went to jail on financial charges only. This is known as the Franklin cover-up (the title of a book by John DeCamp).

Edited by Ron Ecker

No. I recall that a named principal "committed suicide."

You didn`t forget that Thompson made his departure at the time and place of his choosing did you?

Wikipedia has a page about Spence with a few links to contemporaneous articles which I'm not interested enough to look at. Supposedly he used crack and Xanex and wrote the following on the mirror of the hotel where he killed himself

"Chief, consider this my resignation, effective immediately. As you always said, you can't ask others to make a sacrifice if you are not ready to do the same. Life is duty. God bless America."

As a postscript, he wrote, "To the Ritz, please forgive this inconvenience"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence

Minister, Rights Leader Denies Incest Charges

Bill Brubaker - Washington Post, Apr 9, 2008

James L. Bevel, a Christian minister and leader in the U.S. civil rights movement of the 1960s, insisted repeatedly at his incest trial in Loudoun County yesterday that he did not have sex in the 1990s with one of his daughters.

Bevel was asked by his public defender, Bonnie H. Hoffman, whether he ever rubbed the daughter’s chest, another allegation that the woman has made but that is not part of this criminal case.

“Yes, I have engaged in rubbing [her] chest in an educational context,” he said. Bevel was not asked by his attorney or prosecutors to elaborate. But he testified that as a minister and teacher, he has often educated people, including his children, on the “science” of sex and marriage.

[...]

He also acknowledged that he considers himself a recovering “sex addict.”

[...]

Yesterday afternoon, a brother, son and daughter of Bevel’s testified about two family meetings called in 2004 and 2005 to discuss his daughter’s allegations. At one meeting outside Selma, Ala., family members presented Bevel with an affidavit that accused him of being a pedophile and having sex with his daughter.

Family members testified that the affidavit was prepared partly because they feared he would sexually abuse his youngest daughter if she continued to live with him.

[...]

In one exchange, Bevel told his daughter, “I have no interest in getting you pregnant.” But he never flatly admitted or denied having sex with her.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/new...g-incest-trial/

In the 1 1/2-hour call, recorded by Leesburg police without Bevel’s knowledge in 2005, Machado asked her father about his motivation for having sex with her when she was 14 or 15, and why afterward he asked her to use a vaginal douche.

Bevel responded, “Because I had no interest in getting you pregnant,” prosecutors said.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/new...-leader-incest/

Jury Hears Tape Recording in Incest Trial; Bevel Responded Vaguely to Questions About Alleged Encounters

Prosecutors in the incest trial of civil rights leader James L. Bevel played a tape for a Loudoun County jury yesterday of a phone conversation in which he never fully admitted or denied having sex in the 1990s with his then-teenage daughter, despite her repeated attempts to get him to make the admission.

[...]

In the phone conversation, Bevel at times seemed close to admitting that he had sex with his daughter.

"So you're saying all your sexual experiences with me were scientific processes?" his daughter said.

"That's right," Bevel replied.

The daughter testified that she had sex with her father as a 14- or 15-year-old in Leesburg after years of sexual abuse during a childhood in which she said she lived in communal "cultlike" homes and was a "functioning alcoholic." As a child, she said, she was suicidal.

Bevel has pleaded not guilty to a single charge of unlawfully committing fornication on an unknown date while he lived with the daughter
in Leesburg from Oct. 14, 1992, to Oct. 14, 1994.

[...]

The woman told the jury that Bevel presented himself to the people who lived with him in the "clinic houses" as "the successor of Jesus, and he was carrying out the work of Jesus."

On Monday, she testified that she was sexually molested by her father about 10 times a year in early childhood, a time when she said he also invited her to watch as he had sex with her mother. Nudity was common in the communal houses, she said.

[...]

Bevel was a congressional candidate in the 1980s and
the running mate of perennial presidential candidate
Lyndon H. LaRouche Jr
. in 1992.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0803228_pf.html

Guest Stephen Turner
“Yes, I have engaged in rubbing [her] chest in an educational context,”

Now how does that work exactly.

Guest Gary Loughran
“Yes, I have engaged in rubbing [her] chest in an educational context,”

Now how does that work exactly.

I'm thinking, like you, it doesn't work...ever.

Wikipedia has a page about Spence with a few links to contemporaneous articles which I'm not interested enough to look at.

So according to some allegations, Spence ran the call boy ring. According to Wikipedia, he was just a customer. That he was apparently able to bribe a "White House guard" (with a watch) to get him and some call boys into the White House for late-night tours (what time does the Secret Service knock off around there?) suggests that Spence was more than a customer. But who knows. Who cares, apparently.

Minister, Rights Leader Denies Incest Charges

James L. Bevel, a Christian minister and leader in the U.S. civil rights movement of the 1960s, insisted repeatedly at his incest trial in Loudoun County yesterday that he did not have sex in the 1990s with one of his daughters.

Bevel was asked by his public defender, Bonnie H. Hoffman, whether he ever rubbed the daughter’s chest, another allegation that the woman has made but that is not part of this criminal case.

“Yes, I have engaged in rubbing [her] chest in an educational context,” he said. Bevel was not asked by his attorney or prosecutors to elaborate. But he testified that as a minister and teacher, he has often educated people, including his children, on the “science” of sex and marriage.

[...]

He also acknowledged that he considers himself a recovering “sex addict.”

[...]

Yesterday afternoon, a brother, son and daughter of Bevel’s testified about two family meetings called in 2004 and 2005 to discuss his daughter’s allegations. At one meeting outside Selma, Ala., family members presented Bevel with an affidavit that accused him of being a pedophile and having sex with his daughter.

Family members testified that the affidavit was prepared partly because they feared he would sexually abuse his youngest daughter if she continued to live with him.

[...]

In one exchange, Bevel told his daughter, “I have no interest in getting you pregnant.” But he never flatly admitted or denied having sex with her.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/new...g-incest-trial/

In the 1 1/2-hour call, recorded by Leesburg police without Bevel’s knowledge in 2005, Machado asked her father about his motivation for having sex with her when she was 14 or 15, and why afterward he asked her to use a vaginal douche.

Bevel responded, “Because I had no interest in getting you pregnant,” prosecutors said.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/new...-leader-incest/

Jury Hears Tape Recording in Incest Trial; Bevel Responded Vaguely to Questions About Alleged Encounters

Prosecutors in the incest trial of civil rights leader James L. Bevel played a tape for a Loudoun County jury yesterday of a phone conversation in which he never fully admitted or denied having sex in the 1990s with his then-teenage daughter, despite her repeated attempts to get him to make the admission.

[...]

In the phone conversation, Bevel at times seemed close to admitting that he had sex with his daughter.

"So you're saying all your sexual experiences with me were scientific processes?" his daughter said.

"That's right," Bevel replied.

The daughter testified that she had sex with her father as a 14- or 15-year-old in Leesburg after years of sexual abuse during a childhood in which she said she lived in communal "cultlike" homes and was a "functioning alcoholic." As a child, she said, she was suicidal.

Bevel has pleaded not guilty to a single charge of unlawfully committing fornication on an unknown date while he lived with the daughter
in Leesburg from Oct. 14, 1992, to Oct. 14, 1994.

[...]

The woman told the jury that Bevel presented himself to the people who lived with him in the "clinic houses" as "the successor of Jesus, and he was carrying out the work of Jesus."

On Monday, she testified that she was sexually molested by her father about 10 times a year in early childhood, a time when she said he also invited her to watch as he had sex with her mother. Nudity was common in the communal houses, she said.

[...]

Bevel was a congressional candidate in the 1980s and
the running mate of perennial presidential candidate
Lyndon H. LaRouche Jr
. in 1992.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0803228_pf.html

Colby, you remind me of an ADL agent. Did they deploy you to Brazil under cover of "artist"? I dont know anything about the recent troubles James Bevel finds himself. I do know that decades before he ran as VP with Lyndon LaRouche he was a key strategist for Reverend Martin Luther King. So should Dr. King be slandered as a result of his association with Bevel? Besides according to your guru GG Allin, "rape" is perfectly okay, "it makes the woman stronger" said GG Allin.

GG Allin would reportedly "rape" women on stage during his act. An act you promoted! So have a drink of urine and cool off.

James Bevel

Reverend James Bevel (b. October 19, 1936) the strategist, tactician, and main teacher of nonviolence of the 1960s Civil Rights Movement in America, served as the Director of Direct Action and Nonviolent Education of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) from 1962 to 1969. Born in Itta Bena, Mississippi, Bevel served in the Navy for a time and then attended the American Baptist Theological Seminary in Nashville, Tennessee. While attending college, he joined with others in workshops on Gandhian Nonviolence, taught by Reverend James Lawson. Bevel also participated in the 1960-61 Nashville Sit-In Movement and the 1961 Freedom Rides, directed the 1961 Nashville Open Theater Movement, and co-initiated the Mississippi Freedom Movement with Bernard Lafeyette.

In 1962, after several years in the Nashville student movement, Bevel was invited by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to join the SCLC, where, on Bevel's insistence, they agreed to share work and move ahead on an agreed-upon agenda. As SCLC's Director of Direct Action and Nonviolent Education, Bevel soon initiated and directed the 1963 Children's Crusade, which sparked public outrage over the City of Birmingham, Alabama's use of fire hoses and dogs to stop elementary and high school children from marching to talk to the city's mayor. In September 1963, immediately after the bombing of the church in Birmingham that killed four young girls, Bevel initiated the Alabama Project. He co-wrote the project proposal with wife Diane Nash, and worked with Nash and Birmingham student activist James Orange on the plan from that time until late 1964, when SCLC and Dr. King -- who had originally opposed the Alabama Project -- joined it and it became known as the 1965 Selma Right-To-Vote Movement. After the shooting of one of the participants in that movement, Jimmie Lee Jackson, Bevel called for a march from Selma to Montgomery, which began with "Bloody Sunday" and led directly to United States President Lyndon Johnson asking Congress to immediately write and pass a Voting Rights Act. In 1965, Martin Luther King gave the SCLC's highest award, the Rosa Parks Award, to Bevel and Nash.

In 1966, Bevel chose Chicago as the site of the SCLC's Northern Campaign, where he initiated and directed the Chicago Open Housing Movement. Earlier, in 1963, he had also called the March on Washington as a response to U.S. President John Kennedy asking Dr. King to stop the use of children in Birmingham. He later directed the National Mobilization Against the War in Vietnam in 1967, founded the Making of a Man Clinic in 1970 and the Students for Education and Economic Development in the early 1980s, and co-initiated the 1995 Day of Atonement/Million Man March in Washington, D.C.[1]

The Republican Party ran Bevel as its candidate for Congress from Illinois' 7th Congressional District in 1984, and he ran as the vice presidential candidate in 1992 on Lyndon LaRouche's ticket.

James Bevel lives in Washington, D.C., with his current wife Erica Henry. He has been married four times and has 17 children.

Arrested on Charges of Incest in 2007

In late May 2007, Bevel was arrested in Alabama after being charged with unlawfully committing fornication. The charges stem from an alleged incestuous relationship he had some time between October 14, 1992, and October 14, 1994 in Loudoun County, Virginia. The accuser is one of his daughters, believed to have been 13-15 years old at the time. Some of his other daughters have corroborated the accusation from their own experiences with their father, who has allegedly admitted to the acts on tape, claiming they were part of the daughters' "religious training." Currently charged in Virginia -- which has no statute of limitations for incest -- Bevel faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted. He is free on bond until his trial. [2] [3]

References

"James L. Bevel, The Strategist of the 1960s Civil Rights Movement", a 1984 paper by Randy Kryn, published with a 1988 addendum by Kryn in Prof. David Garrow's "We Shall Overcome Volume II" (Carlson Pub. Co., 1989)

"Movement Revision Research Summary Regarding James Bevel", an internet paper by Randy Kryn, October, 2005

"Advocate of the People's Rights: James Luther Bevel, The Right To Vote Movement", compiled by Helen L. Edmond, 2007 (Lulu.com)

External links

The History Makers: Rev. James Bevel

Bio and discussion

Article about 2007 arrest

This entry is from Wikipedia, the leading user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors (see full disclaimer)

Donate to Wikimedia

I give you Len Colby and GG Allin. Len makes accusations about cults, well judge for yourself. This is the mind of Len Colby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-hR9G1ZO6Q...feature=related